Is The Draft Coming Back?

lovechild27 said:
If I had the money and time LT Id gladly round up all the assholes like you and send them far far away.
Any time you want to try, go right ahead. WARBRIDE obviously lacks the stones to carry through with his real-life challenge to me, so I guess it falls to you.

But I guess all I can ask for is that a bus hit you and maybe damage the vital parts of your brain pertaining to speech and render you mute.
Or perhaps you'll get hit with a cancer in the most unseemly place and spend many years in pain before you kick the bucket. Who knows?

Move to PLease.
As I said, I invite you to make me move. If you and WARBRIDE don't have the stones to do it then shut the fuck up.

Your sig line doesnt piss me off. In fact it makes me laugh really really fuckin hard. Its one thing to defend your opinion. But your making a total ass of yourself. You sound so damn ignorant.
And you sound like a fucking pig.

I really doubt warbride
ROTFLMAO
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
*gasp*
scuse me I gotta go get my oxygen...

would want to bother with a stupid fuck like you. Why the hell would he post his address on a public forum?
He was the one who challenged me to post mine and take this into real life. I'm just calling his bluff.

He's just like you - nothing but a paintball playing wanna be who's never had any military experience except watching Rambo and Apocalypse now. He's never had any military experience any more than you or MysteryWhiteGirl or Kelly&Tracey. Any of those fake assed bozos who had military experience are free to show their DD-214 with their real names.

Oh yeah, I forgot...you're a bunch of lilly livered cowards who talk big about how you'd be willing to go to war, but never have. You're so big and bad behind your keyboard safe in your homes and not having to be out there fighting a pointless and totally botched up war in a foreign country that has nothing to do with defending America and everything to do with modern American (corporate) colonialism.

You're all fucking talk.

Am I wrong? Fine. I'm calling your bluff. And I'm calling WARBRIDE's bluff. Show me that DD-214, punk.

I cant believe you thought it was his actual address.

LovingTongue hereby apologizes for thinking WARBRIDE had the balls to do what he challenged me to do. Just like you, he is all talk and no action.

Not that your a danger to anyone but lord knows who the hell could come knocking on his door.
Exactly. This would have gotten very ugly and I guarantee you that.

I'm sure you know what happens to people like WARBRIDE who falsely claim they have had military experience, no? Oh yeah, I forgot... he "could" have been a soldier. Bullshit! He's no damned soldier any more than you or MysteryWhite"I got more excuses for not serving than Julia Roberts had for ditching her groom"Girl or K&T.

If I'm wrong then let's see that DD214, baybee. I'm calling your bluff, phoney assed cowards.

I have an idea though. How bout you go visit some veterans...go tell them your opinions if your so gung ho about this subject.
Actually, I intend to.

But how would you know what happened? WARBRIDE wanted to take this into real life and his big porky redneck ass wimped out. How can I expect any of you big mouth weaklings to come close enough to me to verify that I did it?

You fucking phoney.
 
MysteryWhiteGirl said:
How do you determine "another Viet Nam"? How do you omnisciently point out which wars are "worthy" to die in for the sake of our country and which ones are just "another Viet Nam"?
Omniscience is not required. Consider the reasons we are getting into the war, and consider the consequences if we don't. If the reasons are insufficient and consequences are trivial, there is no reason for war, and no reason to draft.

For all that we can criticise our leaders for not having all-knowing perception about the threat level of a certain country, you or any other average joe doesn't know any better, either. All you can do is sitting around debating coffee table politics. Sure, it came out in the wash that, say, intelligence documents on Iraq were forged or falsified and the threat that Iraq posed with their "weapons of mass destruction" was bullshit...
I sincerely believe that the leaders of this country have more knowledge about the threat level of other countries than the average joe. I believe I, too, will know when the threat level is high.

and they didn't reinstitute the draft in this war, did they? They haven't drafted anyone SINCE Viet Nam. OBVIOUSLY, common sense tells us that for THIS particular conflict (very small compared to, say, WWII) doesn't call for more manpower than we currently HAVE. If there WERE a conflict in which more manpower was required than that which we have in voluntary servicemen, you don't think it would be on a large enough scale to where it was pretty fucking serious?
Yes, and no. They're probably not going to reinstate the draft anytime soon because this conflict is not that serious, true. But just because we get ourselves into a bigger mess than the enlisted army can handle and the government decides it needs to draft people doesn't mean it will actually be "serious" AKA a war where the cost of lives will be less than the cost of not going to war.

Give me a break. I've known the gov't to shoot itself in the foot a few times, but unless EXTREMELY damned necessary, it's not going to commit such political suicide that would come with reinstituting the draft.
There is nothing Bush can do that would surprise me anymore. Nothing. Unless it involves anal sex with midgets in the White House.

No one LIKES the draft. That's like saying someone likes a root canal or triple bypass heart surgery. But fuck if it wouldn't be necessary one of these days, especially IF one of those pissed off nations decided to TRY to invade, or become a very imminent threat. I don't pretend to know, enough to cherry pick, which wars are "worthy" of my compliance with the draft and which aren't.
I'd like to think I'd know the difference between a WWII and a Vietnam.

My significant other has done some pretty stupid stuff before, as have I, and we've had more than a few rough patches and times were things weren't so good. I can assure you, if I tucked tail and ran when he needed me during a bad time, and only stuck around during the good times... well, I wouldn't have a relationship.
I assume you love your sig other and would do anything for them, because you trust him. This is quite a different relationship than that of a citizen and his country. I don't trust our leaders the way I would trust a significant other.

I'm damned sure not going so far as to do the whole "love it or leave it" jeer... but for fuck's sake, TRY to have some pride in your own country. I've learned that it takes a little pride FIRST in order to want to see any change, not the other way around. Things aren't going to be any different if everyone expects better gov't and a complete 180 FIRST, before they decide to take any pride in America. The pride has to come first; pride in something is what makes people want to make it great, and what makes people WANT to see and be a part of the solutions, not the problems. The country is ENTIRELY what the people make of it. If we've got nothing but a nation of folks who turn yellow and high-tail it out at the first sign that that nation NEEDS them... there isn't and never WILL be any hope. If you're willing to throw your hands up and let whatever just HAPPEN, then I'd say you've got a lot of damned gumption bitching about which president is in office, or which gov't official did this or that. If you don't even have enough pride to support your country in the time when it needs you most, then why do you care? Is the country here ONLY to SERVE you? What the hell do you ever plan to give back in return? Your dead corpse once you die peacefully, sound asleep in your bed after 80 years?

I love living in America. I don't think I'd live anywhere else. I do plenty for my country: I pay taxes gladly, I vote, and support my fellow citizens. And if I thought the "American Way of Life" or my fellow Americans were in trouble, I'd gladly fight until my last breath was gone. It's really not that the draft is a bad idea; it's more of the fact that it's been used badly in the past, and I fear bringing it back might result in its misuse once again.

You know I respect you and all, Mech, but I guess this is one point where we definitely disagree. I don't like the draft any more than the next guy - but I'm willing to trust that if they needed to involuntarily call upon me, there must be a damned good reason. And I'm not in any better position to decide "how worthy" that reason is than they are. If it ends up being my time to die, then I most certainly won't do so with any shame about it. At least being willing to DO something rather than just sit and talk about it is something they can write on my epitaph.

I am just wary of politicians who see my life as expendable and a means to get a better approval rating.
 
SleepingWarrior said:
And furthermore by continuing to live in this country you agree to live under its rules and laws...

Sodomy was illegal in many states until this year. I rest my case.
 
MysteryWhiteGirl said:

My significant other has done some pretty stupid stuff before,

Such as being with you.

as have I
Such as being born.

I can assure you, if I tucked tail and ran when he needed me during a bad time, and only stuck around during the good times...
Apples and oranges. :rolleyes:

If we've got nothing but a nation of folks who turn yellow and high-tail it out at the first sign that that nation NEEDS them...
There you go again thinking in black and white. I've said this more than once. If America is truly endangered I would sign up to fight. But a potential (and as some claim, unlikely) draft for some shit as pointless as Iraq is not something I'd accept, period.

The next thing you idiots will claim is I support Hanoi Jane. :rolleyes:

I'm willing to trust that if they needed to involuntarily call upon me, there must be a damned good reason.
sheep.jpg


And I'm not in any better position to decide "how worthy" that reason is than they are.
sheep.jpg


THINK FOR YOURSELF, DUMBASS!!

If it ends up being my time to die, then I most certainly won't do so with any shame about it. At least being willing to DO something rather than just sit and talk about it is something they can write on my epitaph.
Bullshit, MWG. You have more excuses for not serving than Ollie North explaining away Iran-Contra. You're all talk and no action just like WARBRIDE.
 
Ya im a pig who spends my time working with battered women and CPS kids who have been terribly abused and tortured...all for free out of the goodness of my heart. IM a pig who works my way through school , doesnt sleep around, do drugs, drink, commit crimes, lie, cheat or steal...yup Im a regular bottom dweller all right. OINK OINK BABY.

(in case you are to stupid to figure it out that was sarcasm)

We are cowards...you talk of running and hiding. How does that make you exempt from that lable? Youve never fought in a war either and you said yourself you would run like hell.

You being able to cuss us all out doesnt make you better, stronger or more intelligent. Like I said...you act like a freakin 12 year old. OHH BIG BAD INTERNET CHALLENGE TO BEAT SOMEONE UP. Get real...most of us have jobs, families...we dont have the time to go run across the country to your sorry ass to argue with you. IN all reality we could all fuckin care less about you or your stupid opinions.

You are by far the dumbest person on all of lit. Dont bother replying because your not worth the mere seconds its taking me to write this and I wont waste anymore of my life coming back to read because that cancer could be coming real soon you know.
Your not worth the time, nor the energy.
 
Thank you for showing your illiteracy in saying that I've got "excuses for not serving" when the actual truth, that I explained, is that there are current reasons that they wouldn't TAKE me right now.

The military as a career and serving in the military because of the draft are two entirely different things. In order to serve career, there are requirements to be met. Requirements I haven't met yet. Unlike you and your pathetic ass, some of us HAVE families, kids, and the adjustment to that kind of career change isn't without it's prior planning.

Like I said, you made the same statement, "Well, if the country really NEEDED me, I'd serve"... blah, blah, blah. Okay, so where's your proof? Ah, you don't have any. So I could STILL reasonably make the assumption that you're just a cowardly asshole who wouldn't lift a finger for his own country, but who is very content to take all it has to offer him. Anything YOU have to say or I have to say can only be done at this juncture through words, unless you can scan and actually show me some sort of physical proof of your claims that you would serve "if your country really needed you."

The difference, that YOU MADE CLEAR of your own volition, is that you very pointedly stated that you would run from a draft that you felt was "unworthy" of your time, effort, or life. I stated I would not. Obviously, you take shame in that revelation or you wouldn't try to pull me to your level of "Oh, you're all talk, you'll never do this, blah blah blah..." You painted your own self as the coward here. No one else is responsible for your own oversight, for your cowardice. Not everyone has the same fly-by-night "devotion" for their country as you do; so whatever attitude you've got that no one would ACTUALLY comply with the draft, you need to get over. PLENTY of folks HAVE been drafted in history and didn't run away. Relatively few ran; but, count yourself among their ranks. But don't think you can bring anyone else down to your level of thinking just because you can't see past your own chickenshit fear or self-righteous, "I'm-not-fighting-unless-*I*-think-it's-a-worthy-cause" bullshit.

And I noticed the whole "you made the mistake of being born"/"your fiance made the mistake of getting with you"... okay. That's why I've been with the same man for almost two years, have a son WITH that man, have the ring on my finger, and have the wedding narrowed down to a date in December? Hey, how's YOUR girlfriend? Everything okay with the wife? I seem to remember you couldn't even answer that question when I asked it - 33, eh? Time's a wastin', don't you think? People don't remain fertile forever, especially not women in YOUR age group. Come on and have us that son we're waiting on; I need the target practice when he draft dodges, as you so clearly predicted.

You can attack details of my personal life if you want to; you don't have much else to go on in the argument. Last-ditch effort of the desperate when he can't effectively argue the topic.
 
Last edited:
Haaa, I see LT didn't respond to my post. Guess he couldn't pull the shit he is with others when I'd probably be one of the 1st groups to be drafted if it ever happened. :)
 
lovechild27 said:
Ya im a pig who spends my time working with battered women and CPS kids who have been terribly abused and tortured...all for free out of the goodness of my heart. IM a pig who works my way through school , doesnt sleep around, do drugs, drink, commit crimes, lie, cheat or steal...yup Im a regular bottom dweller all right. OINK OINK BABY.
None of that bullshit talk, even if it's true, disproves the fact that you're still a fascist pig.

We are cowards...you talk of running and hiding. How does that make you exempt from that lable?
You're both a coward and a phoney. I'm not phoney - I refuse to be drafted for a war I don't think is relevant to the defense of my country, period. YOU, like quite a few others here, talk a big fat game about how brave you would be.

You being able to cuss us all out
Pot. Kettle. Black!

OHH BIG BAD INTERNET CHALLENGE TO BEAT SOMEONE UP. Get real...
Tell that to WARBRIDE who challenged me to post my home address, dumbass.

most of us have jobs, families...we dont have the time to go run across the country to your sorry ass to argue with you.
Then, as I told WARBRIDE, don't fucking challenge me to post my home address, dumbass.

IN all reality we could all fuckin care less about you or your stupid opinions.
And yet you came all the way to this thread to tell me twice so far how you care less about my opinion.

You are by far the dumbest person on all of lit.
If you stand on your head long enough and say that often enough you'll start to believe it. At least until the blood rushes back from your head.

Dont bother replying because your not worth the mere seconds its taking me to write this and I wont waste anymore of my life coming back to read because that cancer could be coming real soon you know.
You write like it has already metastasized into your brain.

Your not worth the time, nor the energy.
So you keep saying. :rolleyes:

SleepingWarrior said:
Haaa, I see LT didn't respond to my post. Guess he couldn't pull the shit he is with others when I'd probably be one of the 1st groups to be drafted if it ever happened. :)
So where's your DD-214?
I know you don't have one so it's not even worth bothering with you. You're just a phoney like the rest.

MysteryWhiteGirl said:
Thank you for showing your illiteracy in saying that I've got "excuses for not serving" when the actual truth, that I explained, is that there are current reasons that they wouldn't TAKE me right now.
Excuses, excuses. You're a phoney and I'm far from the only one who's pointed it out.

The military as a career and serving in the military because of the draft are two entirely different things. In order to serve career, there are requirements to be met. Requirements I haven't met yet. Unlike you and your pathetic ass, some of us HAVE families, kids, and the adjustment to that kind of career change isn't without it's prior planning.
Excuses, and more fucking excuses, phoney ass. You manufacture them faster than Agent Smith makes clones.

Face it, you have never served in the military, and you can't even be drafted. Your moral high ground is nothing more than quicksand.

Like I said, you made the same statement, "Well, if the country really NEEDED me, I'd serve"... blah, blah, blah. Okay, so where's your proof? Ah, you don't have any. So I could STILL reasonably make the assumption that you're just a cowardly asshole who wouldn't lift a finger for his own country, but who is very content to take all it has to offer him.
But I'm not the one beating my chest and howling about how you absolutely must submit to a fucking draft or be labeled a coward. You're the one riding that high horse.

You're just like the politicians of this country who have never served a day of military duty and are chomping at the bit to send our troops into pointless conflicts.. or worse, turning a short mission to depose a dictator, into a long, drawn out occupation.

IOW you're a phoney, a fucking chickenhawk.

Obviously, you take shame in that revelation or you wouldn't try to pull me to your level of "Oh, you're all talk, you'll never do this, blah blah blah..." You painted your own self as the coward here.
I take shame in nothing, dumbass. You pulled yourself down from your high horse when you admitted you have never served in the military, little miss chickenhawk. You rubbed your face into your own moral failure by making excuses to justify why you're a chickenhawk.

But the bottom line is, you're still nothing more than a phoney assed chickenhawk.

But don't think you can bring anyone else down to your level of thinking just because you can't see past your own chickenshit fear or self-righteous, "I'm-not-fighting-unless-*I*-think-it's-a-worthy-cause" bullshit.
You have forgotten so easily how many people protested and fought against being drafted for Vietnam, didn't you?

Americans have a God given right to decide what is a just and unjust war. Only a weak minded sheep like you would be so mongoloid stupid to post that you'd trust the justifications for a draft... without question! LOL

You stupid fuck.. for all your big talk, you can't even think for yourself. Typical Libertarian.

And I noticed the whole "you made the mistake of being born"/"your fiance made the mistake of getting with you"... okay. That's why I've been with the same man for almost two years, have a son WITH that man, have the ring on my finger, and have the wedding narrowed down to a date in December? Hey, how's YOUR girlfriend? Everything okay with the wife? I seem to remember you couldn't even answer that question when I asked it - 33, eh? Time's a wastin', don't you think? People don't remain fertile forever, especially not women in YOUR age group.
Being single is a sign of lameness, eh? Can I quote you on that for future reference to all the other single Litsters?

Come on and have us that son we're waiting on; I need the target practice when he draft dodges, as you so clearly predicted.
Ooh look at you, another Internet Bad Ass[tm].
Suppose he'd use your son for target practice first? Two can play that game.

You can attack details of my personal life if you want to; you don't have much else to go on in the argument.
Well, aside from the fact that you are a chickenhawk that makes excuses for not having ever served, and that you're nothing more than a phoney and a hypocrite, no I don't have anything to go on. :rolleyes:

BTW it's nice to see your true colors. Threatening to murder people in cold blood. That's a new intellectual high for a criminally insane psychotic fucking chickenhawk like you.
 
LovingTongue said:
Excuses, excuses. You're a phoney and I'm far from the only one who's pointed it out.

Ah, so the might equals right again, is it? Take a look back, if you want to use that route, and compare the numbers of people who have called you a cowardly little skidmark. Come on, you say you're "far from" the only one who's pointed it out - so where is this plethora of posts where people have called me a phony? Let's see 'em, if they even exist. I know it's fun to build up your numbers (since you apparently seem to think there is safety in them, for all your whining that "an apple isn't an orange no matter how many people say it is"), but you really have nothing to back it up.

Face it, you have never served in the military, and you can't even be drafted. Your moral high ground is nothing more than quicksand.

Take your complaints about me up with any of the four branches AND Congress. Everyone else's complaints on you lie with the fact that you're a whining little cowardly bitch. It's MUCH more likely that the military will change its policies, and Congress the law, than it is that you'd ever grow a backbone.

But I'm not the one beating my chest and howling about how you absolutely must submit to a fucking draft or be labeled a coward. You're the one riding that high horse.

Running from a draft is a slap in the face to all who have fought and died before you, especially those who were drafted. "Yeah, I love my country - just don't expect me to do anything for it." Your taxes, your voting, all that shit is still stuff for YOU - your taxes go for the roads on which you drive, the police and fire dept. that keeps you safe, your votes go in to get you leader you want so that the gov't will CONTINUE to provide FOR YOU. All that taking, absolutely no giving. Must be great getting a free ride with the smug knowledge that when it came time for the gov't to call on you, FOR WHATEVER REASON, you'd run. Something to be proud of, for sure.

You're just like the politicians of this country who have never served a day of military duty and are chomping at the bit to send our troops into pointless conflicts.. or worse, turning a short mission to depose a dictator, into a long, drawn out occupation.

How? By agreeing to fight in a war they would send me to? So I suppose that means they'd be fighting alongside me? I doubt it. I'm quite aware that I have far more spine than your average warmongering politician, no matter what kind of broad, outlandish comparisons you try to make. You're still mistaking someone for a warmonger who would answer a draft honourably? Warmongers go LOOKING for war, try to START wars. I don't like war. But if my country needs me enough to call on me, for whatever reason, I'll go. You can tell me "oh, but that's different" all you want, but I don't put conditions on my friends. I don't tell them, after they've given me ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING, "Oh, well ONLY call me if it's REALLY important, and then I'll decide if it's important enough to merit my time." I go no matter what. See, that's what people do when they really CARE about someone or something.

IOW you're a phoney, a fucking chickenhawk.

Why don't you write it across a sign and picket it around like a mindless abortion protestor? Inventing a mantra doesn't deflect the subject no matter how much you'd like it to. I'm still waiting for this proof that you wouldn't run no matter WHAT kind of conflict we're in, that if it were a dire situation, you'd actually fight. And you have none. So any conditions you try to make, "but I would if..." - please. You don't have to take me at face value when I say I plan to willingly join the military. I damned sure took you at face value when you admitted you'd run if drafted.

I take shame in nothing, dumbass. You pulled yourself down from your high horse when you admitted you have never served in the military, little miss chickenhawk. You rubbed your face into your own moral failure by making excuses to justify why you're a chickenhawk.

But the bottom line is, you're still nothing more than a phoney assed chickenhawk.

Word redundancy doesn't make it any more true. Just so you know.

You have forgotten so easily how many people protested and fought against being drafted for Vietnam, didn't you?

"People" meaning the men themselves, or the families and friends? Of course no one wants a loved one to go to war. Got any documentation of numbers of how many draft dodgers there were as opposed to people who fought? I guarantee you the guys who fought were MUCH higher.

You keep pointing out the conflict in Iraq as that for which you wouldn't agree to be drafted... why do you think such a simple conflict would NEED you? Though the deaths there are BAD, the death toll isn't nearly what it was in Vietnam, WWII, WWI, etc. A war like what's going on in Iraq doesn't NEED more than have volunteered. We have currently almost 1.5 million people serving in active duty amongst the 4 branches of service, not even mentioning reserve personnel. I'd say a war that either A) covers a broad enough expanse to need more than a million people and/or B) has a fast and great enough death toll to where we'd need to replenish our ranks is pretty fucking serious. But, you know, why let common sense get in the way of your fantasy world?

Americans have a God given right to decide what is a just and unjust war. Only a weak minded sheep like you would be so mongoloid stupid to post that you'd trust the justifications for a draft... without question! LOL

Fuck the gov't and their agendas. If nothing else, I'm not about to show that I only know how to take but not help out my fellow man who needs my help, no matter WHAT the war is. I don't agree with the way the war in Iraq has been conducted so far, and I don't even really believe we should've been over there (I don't know how many times I can say it), but that still doesn't matter. My help would be towards the people who actually MAKE a difference - the ones who get down there and fight. I'm the biggest critic the gov't has, probably - I'm not doing it for whoever is holding the office. I'm doing it for the guy who probably DOES have a son or wife back at home, who might not make it back. He deserves to come back and live a peaceful life every bit, if not MORE, than I do. And I'm not going to run like a chicken IF the gov't decides that that man needs my help.

You stupid fuck.. for all your big talk, you can't even think for yourself. Typical Libertarian.

So "thinking for yourself" is the new modern buzzword for "cowardice" now? I should write that down.

Being single is a sign of lameness, eh? Can I quote you on that for future reference to all the other single Litsters?

Ah, so he finally admits it. It's wise not to go around talking about someone screwing up for being with another person when you don't even HAVE anyone. Obviously, you're no Cassanova or Dr. Ruth when it comes to handling your own relationships or you'd have had one LAST by now, at the age of 33. Unlike anyone else, I don't think I've heard any of the other single Litster's trying to make fun of someone else's marriage, engagement, or relationship to compensate for his or her lack of a sound argument.


Ooh look at you, another Internet Bad Ass[tm].
Suppose he'd use your son for target practice first? Two can play that game.

Hey, bring my personal life into it, and I'll bring up non-existent aspects of YOUR personal life. It certainly seemed to vex you enough to where you had to quote me. Perhaps there's a son somewhere that you don't know about? Some chick you knocked up the last time you ever had sex probably several years ago? Perhaps you can go join her on welfare, since you're such a proponent of taking from the gov't and never giving back.

Well, aside from the fact that you are a chickenhawk that makes excuses for not having ever served, and that you're nothing more than a phoney and a hypocrite, no I don't have anything to go on. :rolleyes:

Ah, so aside from your own opinion, no, you don't have anything to go on. So you're just going on your opinion. I'm merely going by what you said - loud as day, you admitted you'd draft dodge. Hey, man, I'm just taking your word for it.

BTW it's nice to see your true colors. Threatening to murder people in cold blood. That's a new intellectual high for a criminally insane psychotic fucking chickenhawk like you.

Murder constitutes the killing of a legal person. A legal person constitutes he who has been born and currently exists. Since it takes SEX to HAVE children, I doubt that so-called "son" WILL ever exist, since he doesn't at present, so pull your panties out of their tightly wound wad.

It obviously bothers you for me to say it. Mission accomplished. And thanks for the advertising; nearly anyone here will know that I REALLY pissed off LT, which will probably have me up for a Lit award since, by the "might equals right" definition that you love to bring up, hardly anyone around here can stand you anyway. And notice, I said hardly. You had, what? One or two supporters? One who isn't even a reg and didn't even read the entire thread?

Ah, I love the attention.
 
MysteryWhiteGirl said:
Ah, so the might equals right again, is it? Take a look back, if you want to use that route, and compare the numbers of people who have called you a cowardly little skidmark.
Speaking of numbers, this is what the world has agreed on as a proper description of you:
Chickenhawk n. A person enthusiastic about war, provided someone else fights it; particularly when that enthusiasm is undimmed by personal experience with war; most emphatically when that lack of experience came in spite of ample opportunity in that person’s youth.

Take your complaints about me up with any of the four branches AND Congress.
You're still a criminally insane chickenhawk.

Everyone else's complaints on you lie with the fact that you're a whining little cowardly bitch. It's MUCH more likely that the military will change its policies, and Congress the law, than it is that you'd ever grow a backbone.
All your ranting does nothing to change the fact that you're a criminally insane chickenhawk.

Running from a draft is a slap in the face to all who have fought and died before you, especially those who were drafted.
What does this have to do with the fact that you're a chickenhawk?

All that taking, absolutely no giving. Must be great getting a free ride with the smug knowledge that when it came time for the gov't to call on you, FOR WHATEVER REASON, you'd run. Something to be proud of, for sure.
I'm sure you're proud of being a chickenhawk.

How? By agreeing to fight in a war they would send me to? So I suppose that means they'd be fighting alongside me?
Chickenhawwwwwk! bawk bawwwwwwk!

I doubt it. I'm quite aware that I have far more spine than your average warmongering politician,
Bullshit, you never served any more than they did.
You're all talk and no action. If I'm wrong then show me your DD-214.
Chickenhawk.

no matter what kind of broad, outlandish comparisons you try to make. You're still mistaking someone for a warmonger who would answer a draft honourably?
You're still a criminally insane phoney assed chickenhawk who's all talk and no action.

Warmongers go LOOKING for war, try to START wars. I don't like war. But if my country needs me enough to call on me, for whatever reason, I'll go. You can tell me "oh, but that's different" all you want, but I don't put conditions on my friends.
Chickenhawks also mix apples and oranges like you do.

I don't tell them, after they've given me ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING, "Oh, well ONLY call me if it's REALLY important, and then I'll decide if it's important enough to merit my time." I go no matter what. See, that's what people do when they really CARE about someone or something.
You can't think for yourself. Just like a chickenhawk.

Why don't you write it across a sign and picket it around like a mindless abortion protestor?
Why should I when you walk around with a big sign on your head saying "I'm a violent criminally insane chickenhawk"?

Inventing a mantra doesn't deflect the subject no matter how much you'd like it to.
Chickenhawk n. A person enthusiastic about war, provided someone else fights it; particularly when that enthusiasm is undimmed by personal experience with war; most emphatically when that lack of experience came in spite of ample opportunity in that person’s youth.

I'm still waiting for this proof that you wouldn't run no matter WHAT kind of conflict we're in, that if it were a dire situation, you'd actually fight.
After you, chickenhawk. Don't talk to me about whether or not you'll serve. Show me your DD214. Talk is cheap.

And you have none.
And what do you have, chickenhawk?
Your word that you would go to war? Where's your DD214?

So any conditions you try to make, "but I would if..." - please.
So sayeth the pot calling the kettle black.

You don't have to take me at face value when I say I plan to willingly join the military.
I'm calling you out to back up your words with action, chickenhawk.
Ever heard of the phrase Deeds, not words?

I damned sure took you at face value when you admitted you'd run if drafted.
Unlike you, I'm not a criminally insane lying phoney assed chickenhawk.

Word redundancy doesn't make it any more true. Just so you know.
Keep telling yourself that, chickenhawk.

"People" meaning the men themselves, or the families and friends? Of course no one wants a loved one to go to war. Got any documentation of numbers of how many draft dodgers there were as opposed to people who fought? I guarantee you the guys who fought were MUCH higher.
I guarantee you the people who went, deeply resented it and envied those who could evade it. If the draft didn't exist few people would have signed up for that pointless war. The draft is an act of force and intimidation, and is so insanely unpopular because of Vietnam that it's unlikely to ever be brought back.

Would you want to fight alongside someone who was forced to go to war?

Oh wait how can I ask you that question.. you're just a chickenhawk!

You keep pointing out the conflict in Iraq as that for which you wouldn't agree to be drafted... why do you think such a simple conflict would NEED you? Though the deaths there are BAD, the death toll isn't nearly what it was in Vietnam, WWII, WWI, etc.
Vietnam was an even more unjust and unnecessary war than Iraq. The death toll was the side effect of greater issues that made our withdrawal necessary.

Chickenhawk.

But, you know, why let common sense get in the way of your fantasy world?
It's not a fantasy that you're a violent criminally insane chickenhawk. It's a matter of fact and definition.

I don't agree with the way the war in Iraq has been conducted so far, and I don't even really believe we should've been over there (I don't know how many times I can say it), but that still doesn't matter. My help would be towards the people who actually MAKE a difference - the ones who get down there and fight. I'm the biggest critic the gov't has, probably - I'm not doing it for whoever is holding the office.
Hey chickenhawk that's called Doublespeak.

If you want to help the men and women who are stuck fighting a pointless war you protest at home and force your politicians to bring them back.

So what do you plan to do if you see me protesting the war? Hmm? I couldn't imagine a chickenhawk like you would even show up to tell me off away from the safety of your underground bunker buddies.

I'm doing it for the guy who probably DOES have a son or wife back at home, who might not make it back. He deserves to come back and live a peaceful life every bit, if not MORE, than I do. And I'm not going to run like a chicken IF the gov't decides that that man needs my help.
You're not only a violent, criminally insane chickenhawk, but you're also stupid. Oops, chickenhawks are stupid by definition. 'scuse the redundancy.

So "thinking for yourself" is the new modern buzzword for "cowardice" now? I should write that down.
No, but it's a new modern buzzword for you. Chickenhawk.
Your courage is 100% talk and 0% action, phoney ass.

Ah, so he finally admits it. It's wise not to go around talking about someone screwing up for being with another person when you don't even HAVE anyone.
You obviously missed the news back in September. But that's okay, I wouldn't want a criminally insane violent stalking chickenhawk like you or WARBRIDE hunting down friends, lovers and loved ones to get back at me.

That is what criminally insane psychos like you do.

I don't think I've heard any of the other single Litster's trying to make fun of someone else's marriage, engagement, or relationship to compensate for his or her lack of a sound argument.
Any woman can get a guy. Whoever got with you has got to be pretty damned desperate.

And like a senile chickenhawk you forget it was you who started with the personal attacks about my love life back in previous threads. Now you're making an issue of me retaliating. Typical.

Hey, bring my personal life into it, and I'll bring up non-existent aspects of YOUR personal life. It certainly seemed to vex you enough to where you had to quote me. Perhaps there's a son somewhere that you don't know about? Some chick you knocked up the last time you ever had sex probably several years ago? Perhaps you can go join her on welfare, since you're such a proponent of taking from the gov't and never giving back.
If I ever found out I had a kid out there somewhere I'd sell a kidney for air fare to bring that child back to me or to reach them and care for them. Chickenhawk.

Ah, so aside from your own opinion, no, you don't have anything to go on. So you're just going on your opinion. I'm merely going by what you said - loud as day, you admitted you'd draft dodge. Hey, man, I'm just taking your word for it.
And what do we have as proof that you would serve your country in its time of true need? Your word? ROTFLMAO... you fucking phoney. Chickenhawk.

Murder constitutes the killing of a legal person. A legal person constitutes he who has been born and currently exists.
Don't try and make excuses and semantic gyrations. You fantasize about murdering people who don't bow down in your fascist fantasy world. If the draft were going on right now and you lived next door to me and I was dodging the draft what would you do then? Going by your psychotic criminally insane ranting you'd shoot me. But then again I'm a real person.. you wouldn't dare make that threat to me. Nor would WARBRIDE or Kelly&Tracey or anyone else, for that matter.

Fucking chickenhawk.

It obviously bothers you for me to say it.
My existence bothers you. Mission accomplished. I've gotten you to prove to the whole world that you're a violently insane chickenhawk, and nothing any of your friends ever say, can save your honor.

Everywhere I post, you'll be right there following me around like an angry puppy. I like posting just to see if you'll show up.

And anyone who reads my posts can see forevermore what a violent psychotic nut you are. Using people's kids for target practice... LOL... you're a fucking headcase.

Oh and also a chickenhawk.
 
LovingTongue said:
Speaking of numbers, this is what the world has agreed on as a proper description of you:

Chickenhawk n. A person enthusiastic about war, provided someone else fights it; particularly when that enthusiasm is undimmed by personal experience with war; most emphatically when that lack of experience came in spite of ample opportunity in that person’s youth.



I think I'll stick with Merriam-Webster. It seems to be a bit more widely accepted than the "New Hampshire Gazette" dictionary. :rolleyes:

Main Entry: chicken hawk
Function: noun
Date: 1827
: a hawk that preys or is believed to prey on chickens


"Chickenhawwwwwk! bawk bawwwwwwk!"

You actually used that in a flame, huh? No further comment necessary.
 


I think I'll stick with Merriam-Webster. It seems to be a bit more widely accepted than the "New Hampshire Gazette" dictionary. :rolleyes:




"Chickenhawwwwwk! bawk bawwwwwwk!"

You actually used that in a flame, huh? No further comment necessary. [/B][/QUOTE]

Pookie, if I didn't know better, I would say you dug this thread up to spin me up!;)
 
Well I guess that cowardly chickenshit WARBRIDE has made like the draft and made himself long gone.

I guess he had to fly back home so daddy Hanns could change his diapers.
 
LovingTongue said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD

That was the stupidest move in the entire universe. You took the stinky fucking bait, oh my fucking GOD. That has got to be the most strategically god awful stupid move I've ever seen on Lit.

I'm absolutely speechless. Do you realize you've left yourself wide open for all sorts of nasty things? Don't worry tough stupid fascist pig guy, I won't be risking prison time to do it to you... just like you don't have the guts to gun me down yourself for dodging the draft. But rest assured any Hanns Schmit-like personality now has a real life target for something like, say, identity theft. LOL.

That was great dude.

I'm still waiting for you. Didn't you "call me out"? When are you coming over LovingTongue? You said you had the balls to back yourself up, I'm still waiting for you.

I'm beginning to think you really are the gutless pussy that your ridiculous ramblings make you out to be.
 
WARMACHINE said:
I'm still waiting for you. Didn't you "call me out"? When are you coming over LovingTongue? You said you had the balls to back yourself up, I'm still waiting for you.

I'm beginning to think you really are the gutless pussy that your ridiculous ramblings make you out to be.

Ummm ... are you going to shop for groceries together?

bra_man69 said:
hey lovingtongue that is a true place in plano but i do not think someone would live in a kroger store :eek:

Nice bluff though. You had him believing it was real for quite awhile. ;)
 
See guys, I got all excited because LT was coming over. I put my apartment number in for my street number. I didn't even go back to look.

OK, now I know why he hasn't shown up. Surely he will be right over, later today I am sure.... Either that or he is going to enlist some friends to do his dirtywork. I better have enough cookies for them too, I wouldn't want them to be disappointed.
 
WARMACHINE said:
See guys, I got all excited because LT was coming over. I put my apartment number in for my street number. I didn't even go back to look.

<snipped address>

OK, now I know why he hasn't shown up. Surely he will be right over, later today I am sure.... Either that or he is going to enlist some friends to do his dirtywork. I better have enough cookies for them too, I wouldn't want them to be disappointed.

Well, could you still pick me up a few things that are on sale there? ;)

Okay, LT. Your turn. :)
 
WARMACHINE said:
I'm still waiting for you. Didn't you "call me out"? When are you coming over LovingTongue? You said you had the balls to back yourself up, I'm still waiting for you.

I'm beginning to think you really are the gutless pussy that your ridiculous ramblings make you out to be.
You're truly that damned stupid.

Now I have your home address. I've got many ways now to explain to you why it is that you should never threaten to shoot me or my kin.

Have a nice day. Things just got a lot uglier for you in this world.
 
NonSexWithHer said:
The draft boards are looking for new members. They haven't done that since we actually had a draft during Viet Nam.


Beware Bush.

http://www.defendamerica.mil/articles/sss092203.html

You so don't pay attention, do you.

They've been toying with the draft since 98 when retention sucked ass after the draw downs, defense cuts, and 300% increase in deployment. I'm certain you're capable of blaming half of Clinton's presidency on Bush, though.
 
Re: Re: Is The Draft Coming Back?

KillerMuffin said:
You so don't pay attention, do you.

They've been toying with the draft since 98 when retention sucked ass after the draw downs, defense cuts, and 300% increase in deployment. I'm certain you're capable of blaming half of Clinton's presidency on Bush, though.

Of course. Don't you understand that history is compartmentalized in 4 or 8 year blocks and it's against the rules to go back beyond the presidential election date for research purposes. I guess you've been out of the loop on the new "historical revision" rules that have been circulated.

Ishmael
 
I can't help but wonder, where is LT? He has my address in his sig now so I know that HE knows where I live. But I haven't seen him or any of his friends that he promised would be showing up?
 
LovingTongue said:
You're truly that damned stupid.

Now I have your home address. I've got many ways now to explain to you why it is that you should never threaten to shoot me or my kin.

Have a nice day. Things just got a lot uglier for you in this world.

I'm not stupid, I just know that you aren't going to do anything. You are all talk. You are just as long winded in real life as you are on this website.

PROVE ME WRONG
 
WARBRIDE you stupid piece of shit.

Your address is being posted all over the net as a warning to people not to follow in your pathetic footsteps.

And there's nothing you can do to stop it.
 
Back
Top