Is The Draft Coming Back?

The Draft

My two cents for what it is worth, I remember the draft. In fact I dodged the draft, I enlisted, spent my time in the Army. I was in the Army like my Grandfather did in WW1 he fought in the Argonne, Chateau-Thierry. My Dad landed in France, Omaha Beach, he fought in the hedgerows and The Bulge among othe battles. I served in the jungle in the armpit of the world. Truthfully I did not read the whole post but I get the gist of it. If a person runs from the draft that is their call, they have to live with themselves, besides I wouldn't want him in my platoon, I would frag his ass. People like him get people killed. As for women being drafted, well, that's up to the powers that be. But when the guy's come home from the horrors they have seen and smelled and had to do, it is the women who tend to these wounds everyday. They are the true heroes. They feel the war just as much as the guy's maybe more. Thank God I met my wife soon after I was discharged, she has made my life complete. My daughter is the same. So I guess this morphed into a tribute to ALL the women out there who stand alongside their veteran husbands. Thank you all and I salute you.

My two cents for what it is worth, I remember the draft. In fact I dodged the draft, I enlisted, spent my time in the Army. I was in the Army like my Grandfather did in WW1 he fought in the Argonne, Chateau-Thierry. My Dad landed in France, Omaha Beach, he fought in the hedgerows and The Bulge among othe battles. I served in the jungle in the armpit of the world. Truthfully I did not read the whole post but I get the gist of it. If a person runs from the draft that is their call, they have to live with themselves, besides I wouldn't want him in my platoon, I would frag his ass. People like him get people killed.
I thought it was the draftees who fragged their COs?

http://www.historynet.com/the-hard-truth-about-fragging.htm

It warms my heart to know these men - these draftees - punished the ever loving shit out of the system that stole their freedom.

Of course people are going to be pissed at me for saying that but I don't give a shit. Those fuckers are dead and I'm happy and ain't shit gonna take away the revenge that those draftees got upon the system. The system paid in lost lives and all the anger in the world at me ain't gonna bring those fucking military pukes back. And America lost that pointless Imperialist fucking war, too.

Awwwwwww u mad, Literotica? You deserve this after all the fucking White Feather bullshit you pulled on me in this thread.

Yes draft is coming back

l.jpg

Yes draft is coming back

l.jpg
The National Coalition for Men has a lawsuit against the government over Selective Service. Now that women are allowed in combat, the last illegitimate bullshit excuse the government has left to keep it going, is dead.

I hope they win just so the women in this thread and their mangina white knight defenders can howl in grief for all fucking eternity.

Let's hope the MEN'S RIGHTS GROUPS shit in feminists' faces and score and end to Selective Service! :nana:

While cowardly women here are screaming at men for opposing the draft, MEN'S RIGHTS ACTIVISTS are fighting discrimination.

http://ncfm.org/2013/04/action/ncfm...requiring-only-men-to-register-for-the-draft/

NATIONAL COALITION FOR MEN SUES SELECTIVE SERVICE FOR REQUIRING ONLY MEN TO REGISTER FOR THE DRAFT

Lawsuit Asserts Department of Defense’s Recent Repeal of Ban on Women in Combat Removes Lone Legal Obstacle for Requiring Women to Register for Draft

Los Angeles (4/4/13) – The National Coalition For Men (NCFM) is a non-profit educational organization that advocates for equal rights for men and women.

NCFM has filed a lawsuit that challenges the legality of requiring only males to register for the military draft. The lawsuit was filed against the U.S. Selective Service System in the United States District Court for the Central District of California on April 4, 2013, Case Number 2:13-cv-02391-DSF-MAN .

The 1981 U.S. Supreme Court equal protection case of Rostker v. Goldberg, 453 U.S. 57 (1981) held that men and women were not similarly situated in the U.S. military because women were excluded from combat, therefore women did not have to register for the draft. Dissenting Justice Thurgood Marshall wrote, “The Court today places its imprimatur on one of the most potent remaining public expressions of ‘ancient canards about the proper role of women’.”

In January, U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta announced that women will be allowed to enter all combat positions in all branches of the U.S. military, thereby removing the sole legal basis for requiring only males to register for the draft.

NCFM’s complaint alleges that because men and women are now similarly situated in the military, Selective Service’s requirement that only males must register for the draft violates the rights of both men and women to equal treatment under the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the United States Constitution, and under United States Code, Title 28, Section 1983.

Plaintiffs seek injunctive and declaratory relief, calling for the Selective Service to stop discriminating against men and women by requiring both men and women to register for the draft, or by requiring neither to register for the draft.

This thread shows that women are cowards. They want men to die for America's stupid foreign wars but none of these Lit women have ever set foot on a battle field. Not one.

This is totally true and no one has even TRIED to refute this.

While cowardly women here are screaming at men for opposing the draft, MEN'S RIGHTS ACTIVISTS are fighting discrimination.

http://ncfm.org/2013/04/action/ncfm...requiring-only-men-to-register-for-the-draft/

NATIONAL COALITION FOR MEN SUES SELECTIVE SERVICE FOR REQUIRING ONLY MEN TO REGISTER FOR THE DRAFT

Lawsuit Asserts Department of Defense’s Recent Repeal of Ban on Women in Combat Removes Lone Legal Obstacle for Requiring Women to Register for Draft

Los Angeles (4/4/13) – The National Coalition For Men (NCFM) is a non-profit educational organization that advocates for equal rights for men and women.

NCFM has filed a lawsuit that challenges the legality of requiring only males to register for the military draft. The lawsuit was filed against the U.S. Selective Service System in the United States District Court for the Central District of California on April 4, 2013, Case Number 2:13-cv-02391-DSF-MAN .

The 1981 U.S. Supreme Court equal protection case of Rostker v. Goldberg, 453 U.S. 57 (1981) held that men and women were not similarly situated in the U.S. military because women were excluded from combat, therefore women did not have to register for the draft. Dissenting Justice Thurgood Marshall wrote, “The Court today places its imprimatur on one of the most potent remaining public expressions of ‘ancient canards about the proper role of women’.”

In January, U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta announced that women will be allowed to enter all combat positions in all branches of the U.S. military, thereby removing the sole legal basis for requiring only males to register for the draft.

NCFM’s complaint alleges that because men and women are now similarly situated in the military, Selective Service’s requirement that only males must register for the draft violates the rights of both men and women to equal treatment under the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the United States Constitution, and under United States Code, Title 28, Section 1983.

Plaintiffs seek injunctive and declaratory relief, calling for the Selective Service to stop discriminating against men and women by requiring both men and women to register for the draft, or by requiring neither to register for the draft.

What business does a woman have badmouthing a dude for opposing Selective Service when none of the women on this thread have ever served?

Privileged draft-immune feminists shame men who don't want Selective Service to exist, and nobody bats an eyelash.

That's modern feminism for you, folks.

Meanwhile, the Men's Rights organizations are the only ones actually FIGHTING Selective Service in court.

This thread shows that women are cowards. They want men to die for America's stupid foreign wars but none of these Lit women have ever set foot on a battle field. Not one.

I'm going to keep re-bumping this every damned day so the world can see what cowards these women are.

The White Feather Feminist movement is not dead.

We get better soldiers with an all-volunteer army.

Behold a bunch of self entitled women who never served, but who feel men should be SHAMED into serving.

This is feminism in action.

Not to mention that no one is allowed to tell him WHY they think he's a pussy for disagreeing with the draft. It's a free country and he can voice his opinions - only when yours are contradictory to his, you're a fascist pig. Mmhm.
You see it right here, folks.

Cowardly hypocritical women who've never served, trying to shame men who oppose the draft.

All women on Lit are like this.

Not to mention that no one is allowed to tell him WHY they think he's a pussy for disagreeing with the draft. It's a free country and he can voice his opinions - only when yours are contradictory to his, you're a fascist pig. Mmhm.

Cowardly hypocritical women who've never served, trying to shame men who oppose the draft.

REPEAT: All women on Lit are like this.

http://lesbian-luna-lovegood.tumblr...nti-feminist-men-always-bitch-about-the-draft
Anti-feminist men always bitch about the draft, but lbrh, they’re too fat to get enlisted, anyways <3

I'd like to remind everyone what draftees did to the US military the last time they hauled men off to war:

They fragged their officers and helped cause America its first defeat in (undeclared) wartime.

Take that as a warning, ladies. That never happened before Vietnam. Men are waking up. The next time there's a draft it may end with you bowing before some fucker named Immortan Joe in the former United States.

What woman on Literotica is NOT like this? Hmmm? I can't hear you.

Behold a bunch of self entitled women who never served, but who feel men should be SHAMED into serving.

This is feminism in action.

What do you mean, men should be shamed into serving? That's ridiculous. I think the draft is an outdated system. If it came to drafting people again because we were in such dire circumstances, both men and women should be drafted.

What do you mean, men should be shamed into serving? That's ridiculous. I think the draft is an outdated system. If it came to drafting people again because we were in such dire circumstances, both men and women should be drafted.
I say neither should be.

And congratulations, you're smarter than 99.999% of Lit! (That may sound like an insult but it's seriously not meant to be. :D )

Jezzilee got onto Le Jerque's good side. That'll last a few hours.

Neither men nor women should be drafted. It's archaic and makes the citizenry being composed of nothing but meat for their nations war grinders.

That being said, where LT goes off the rails is making it about gender. Forcing upon us his outrage about only men being forced to serve.

This in turn insults those that choose to serve. Men and women.

They chose to do something he lacks the courage to do

During times of war I can see the need for a draft. Who wants to serve when there is not merely a chance that you will see action but it is guaranteed. Gone are the days that men and women are so proud of their country that they will sign up in droves, even trying to illegally enter the army or whatever branch to serve just because they have pride of nation. This may not be the case for every American. I am sure if we were in a world war situation there would be many men and women alike that would hasten to defend our civil liberties against the common enemy, but I do not think it would be enough to defend our country. I think that is why they will never do away with the draft. If women want equality, then not only should men have to register at 18, so should women.

Neither men nor women should be drafted. It's archaic and makes the citizenry being composed of nothing but meat for their nations war grinders.

That being said, where LT goes off the rails is making it about gender. Forcing upon us his outrage about only men being forced to serve.
Well, only men are forced to serve. That is reality. So yeah, my beef is legit.

And if you read the first pages you'll see that women called me a coward for not wanting to BE FORCED TO SERVE. The same women who themselves NEVER SERVED.

Get the point?

Do you even understand what 'being forced to serve' means?

You fucking idiot.

Back