Is The Draft Coming Back?

Click here and you may be a winner!

ClickHandler.ashx
 
Tons of women on here ready to bash men who support the draft.

Yet not even a single one has ever served.................
 
Hey badbabysitter, while you're jumping in my shit for opposing the draft

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SERVED, BITCH???
 
Many of the military jobs have been privatized. Many of the military jobs left take specialized training and many folk that use to go into the military don't have the intelligence to do it.

The draft is for what the powers consider expendable humans as seen by those that have come home shot to pieces and are no longer functional.
 
What business does a woman have badmouthing a dude for opposing Selective Service when none of the women on this thread have ever served?
 
What business does a woman have badmouthing a dude for opposing Selective Service when none of the women on this thread have ever served? Well, what business does she have?
 
Hey badbabysitter, while you're jumping in my shit for opposing the draft

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SERVED???
 
Word....

Yea LeDickbag? When was the last time you served? :confused:
I'm opposed to Selective Service. It ain't on me to serve, ButtBoy.

I'd rather see this country collapse than see anyone being FORCED to serve ever again.
 
I'm opposed to Selective Service.

Irreverent to the comment or current discussion of you bashing BBS for not serving.

It ain't on me to serve, ButtBoy.

Never said it was you illiterate fucking moron.

I'd rather see this country collapse than see anyone being FORCED to serve ever again.

Me too....but unless you serve, you don't get to bash others for not.....I mean you can but you just look like a cowardly vettey style shit bird hack of a hypocrite for doing so.

Last time LT served was before he got fired from Chili's.

JS8TQoH.gif
 
Irreverent to the comment or current discussion of you bashing BBS for not serving.



Never said it was you illiterate fucking moron.



Me too....but unless you serve, you don't get to bash others for not.....I mean you can but you just look like a cowardly vettey style shit bird hack of a hypocrite for doing so.
To who? A fucking drooling retard like you?

Anyone who supports Selective Service or the Draft and who hasn't served

mainly practically every woman who has been on this thread

deserves to be called out for the shit for brains hypocrites that they are, by anyone with more than two brain cells

which... apparently... excludes you.
sit-in-the-corner-dumbass.jpg
 
To who? A fucking drooling retard like you?

Anyone who supports Selective Service or the Draft and who hasn't served

mainly practically every woman who has been on this thread

deserves to be called out for the shit for brains hypocrites that they are, by anyone with more than two brain cells

which... apparently... excludes you.
sit-in-the-corner-dumbass.jpg

How is any of that blather relevant to you looking like a total hypocrite tool for bashing BBS for not serving when you yourself have not served?:confused:
 
How is any of that blather relevant to you looking like a total hypocrite tool for bashing BBS for not serving when you yourself have not served?:confused:
Because the bitch was calling me out for opposing the draft.

But if you weren't a halfway house reject you'd have caught that.
 
Because the bitch was calling me out for opposing the draft.

But if you weren't a halfway house reject you'd have caught that.

I think you're delusional and making shit up, that's why you won't quote exactly what post she calls you out for opposing the draft....because that post isn't in this thread and you're just making shit up.
 
I think you're delusional and making shit up, that's why you won't quote exactly what post she calls you out for opposing the draft....because that post isn't in this thread and you're just making shit up.
Badbabysitter never served? Check.
Griping at me for opposing the draft? Check.

Buttboy doesn't understand what the fuck he's talking about? Check.
 
Hey ladies, while you were jumping in my shit for opposing the draft

WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER SERVE???
 
Where? Show me.....you can't because youz making shit up :D
She fucking posted it right here you fucking idiot.

All of the women on this forum have a problem with men who oppose the draft. And not a single one of them have ever fucking served.
 
She fucking posted it right here you fucking idiot.

All of the women on this forum have a problem with men who oppose the draft. And not a single one of them have ever fucking served.

Quote a single post from any woman who has a problem with men who oppose the draft man....just one.
 
Quote a single post from any woman who has a problem with men who oppose the draft man....just one.
I expect that at this point you'll shut the fuck up and slink off into oblivion.

This is not like me to confess this, but K&T, you just made my nipples hard.

All you're doing is proving yourself more of a chickenshit as time passes.

So you'd rather your wife (who will probably never exist either) to go die for you in the war while you play Mr. Mom. Have at it, pussy. But you still haven't answered why everyone else, who would be drafted and NOT run, but comply, should be willing to die for your freedom while you turn tail and run, or while your kids do the same? What makes your life or theirs worth more than anyone else's?

WARMACHINE posted his address JUST LIKE YOU PRESSURED HIM TO DO, and now you can't even follow through. You knew you couldn't in the first place, which is why you turned the tables on him and started bandying about posting HIS address. He came through on it.

Did I ever state I'd run from the draft? Nope. YOUR character is on trial here, buddy, no matter how much you try to aim at everyone else to take the heat off yourself. I never said I'd run from the draft IF women were drafted, but the reality is that women AREN'T drafted. If the issue ever came up on Capitol Hill, I'd vote it out of existence to where women WOULD be drafted. But the reality as it is now is that women aren't drafted. Actually, NO ONE is drafted as it stands. But should it come back up, write Congress about the sexism. You can't use something against someone in argument that they have no power over. What about Kelly&Tracey? She's done VOLUNTARY service. So how do you respond to her? She's served... and what makes her life more expendable than yours or your family's when it comes to the freedom YOU enjoy?

WARMACHINE answered your challenge, and you balked. Even if I could show you enlistment papers when I finally DO sign up, I wouldn't because I'm NOT going to show my personal information... I would never challenge anyone else to do so, either. WARMACHINE never made a challenge to you that he wouldn't answer himself. So come on, where's your address? Let's see it, Billy Badass.

And just so you know, I DON'T like war. I usually don't support war. I support the troops, but I don't rally for war and WOULDN'T. However, due to the state of the armed forces AND the draft, IF they ever brought it back, it would damned sure be for a pretty good reason. If they drafted me, I'd go. YOU admitted that YOU wouldn't, and that you would expect your not-even-born son to run, as well, not even taking into consideration the fact that your kid might not have the same cowardly views as you. This is about the things YOU admitted. Now, if you want to test ME like you tested WARMACHINE, fine - show me a petition I could sign in support of women legally being drafted. I'll sign it. As it goes now, service IS voluntary and everyone's choice. And my choice, when my son is old enough to be without me (his father works over 60+ hours a week, which is why I stay home with my son in the first place), is to sign up for the military.

This isn't even ABOUT voluntary service, which is why the topic of the thread is "THE DRAFT", you stupid shit. You're saying that when it comes down to it, if our country was in the position that there weren't enough men to fight a war, that they'd better not look to YOU for support - you're planning to run.

Not only that, but your cries of "sexism" basically tell me that were you to HAVE a son and a wife, if YOU were drafted, you'd use the excuse "what about the fathers?", stay home with the kid, and send her out to die for your lazy ass. Your lack of balls is THAT great? Man, what a protector and provider you'd be. I hope NO woman is ever "lucky" enough to marry your sorry, trifling ass.
^^^ Hint: MWG has never signed up for military service.

Hey Lt...you DONT HAVE TO REGISTER WHEN YOU TURN 18!

That is a choice. I have known guys who decided not to. Will they get social security, student aid and other things from the government? No. But they DO Have a choice. Dont want to get drafted move to another damn country I'd bet you would just LOVE India. Or maybe Hong Kong. Or Malaysia. Or a place like Rwanda. No one will make you fight there for your freedom.

Our country was built on the blood of people who cared enough to stand up for our rights. Women havent faught in wars due to the fact that its only been in very recent times we went to work and stopped being Susie home makers.

I think LT needs to be boxed up and sent some where else. He obviously doesnt appreciate what millions of people have died for. I am all for his deportation:)

And his sig line is so stupid. What the hell are you...12 years old? You are taking this shit WAYYYYY to seriously. Chill the hell out already. You keep talking and you sound more and more moronic every damn word you type.

Don't worry, all the real men will volunteer in place of the pansy assed.

In closing:
I might not have hated Elliot Rodger if he had targeted these women. They all deserve to die.

And please, someone call me out for saying that. Please. So I can reply with a picture of a middle finger. Fuck you. In advance. Every last one of these women wanted me dead for my opinions and quite a few of them even said so openly at some point on this forum.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top