Is The Draft Coming Back?

This thread shows that women are cowards. They want men to die for America's stupid foreign wars but none of these Lit women have ever set foot on a battle field. Not one.

I'm going to keep re-bumping this every damned day so the world can see what cowards these women are.

The White Feather Feminist movement is not dead.

the General Board's psychopathic intolerance toward people who disagree with them.

IronyMeter1.gif

I hope you never have a chickenshit son either. I hope if you do, the gutless son of a bitch gets his god damned head blown off for being a draft dodger.
And people here have the nerve to accuse me of being violent.

Note the entire website came out in support of this guy. The entire fucking website. I made THOUSANDS OF ENEMIES on this site by calling this dude out for this bullshit right here, and his racial slurs.

This thread shows that women are cowards. They want men to die for America's stupid foreign wars but none of these Lit women have ever set foot on a battle field. Not one. I'm going to keep re-bumping this every damned day so the world can see what cowards these women are. The White Feather Feminist movement is not dead.

Also take note of the people who threatened my life and my family's life for opposing the draft.

Women who have never served, demanding that men be ready to serve the country against their will.

GBers issuing death threats and racial slurs and real life fight challenges at men who oppose the draft.

And you wonder why I would love to set you all on fire? Fucking hypocrites. You deserve it.

This thread shows that women are cowards. They want men to die for America's stupid foreign wars but none of these Lit women have ever set foot on a battle field. Not one. I'm going to keep re-bumping this every damned day so the world can see what cowards these women are. The White Feather Feminist movement is not dead. Nor, unfortunately, are the fucktards who threatened me and my family with death for opposing this bullshit.

This thread shows that women are cowards. They want men to die for America's stupid foreign wars but none of these Lit women have ever set foot on a battle field. Not one. I'm going to keep re-bumping this every damned day so the world can see what cowards these women are. The White Feather Feminist movement is not dead. Nor, unfortunately, are the fucktards who threatened me and my family with death for opposing this bullshit.

This thread shows that women are cowards. They want men to die for America's stupid foreign wars but none of these Lit women have ever set foot on a battle field. Not one.

I'm going to keep re-bumping this every damned day so the world can see what cowards these women are.

The White Feather Feminist movement is not dead.

1. They werent allowed to set foot on a battle field

2. Hundreds of women have died serving thier country just in Irag alone

3. You have never been part of the military

4. You are calling the women that have died in the service of thier country cowards while you have havent managed to step up and enlist

the only coward in this thread is you... if you want to show how tough you are... enlist

otherwise you are just as much a coward you claim these lit women to be

and twice the hypocrite for doing so

the sheer offensive cowardly hypocritical stupidity of LT's posts here insult every man and woman that have ever served their country

1. They werent allowed to set foot on a battle field

2. Hundreds of women have died serving thier country just in Irag alone

3. You have never been part of the military

4. You are calling the women that have died in the service of thier country cowards while you have havent managed to step up and enlist

the only coward in this thread is you... if you want to show how tough you are... enlist

otherwise you are just as much a coward you claim these lit women to be

and twice the hypocrite for doing so
You're a fucking coward for demanding that I sign up while you haven't served a fucking minute of military service.

You're a fucking coward for demanding that I sign up while you haven't served a fucking minute of military service.

NONE of the women who attacked me for opposing the draft, ever served their country.

That makes ALL of you Lit women cowards - you demand that I do what you've never, ever done.

Fuck you, hypocrite.

the sheer offensive cowardly hypocritical stupidity of LT's posts here insult every man and woman that have ever served their country
The sheer offensive cowardly hypocritical stupidity of Badbabysitter telling me to serve when she's never set foot in a boot camp.

You women are fucking chickenshit hypocrites. No woman in this thread has ever served. Yet you demand that males not oppose the draft.

If every last one of you got set on fire in the dead of night it wouldn't happen soon enough.

This thread shows that women are STILL fucking cowards. They want men to die for America's stupid foreign wars but none of these Lit women have ever set foot on a battle field. Not one.

Lit women never set foot on a battlefield but get mad at men for opposing the draft and calling out women who support the draft.

It'd be nice if the next big war comes and the men flee and the women are left to fight and there's no male cannon fodder around to protect them. Their hypocritical shit will get sorted out real fast.

You're a coward because you mock others for not doing what you will never do

You have never set foot on a battlefield

you never will.. you're too fucking old if in the bazillionth chance in hell the draft was reinstated

you piss on the names of every man or woman that has died serving their country

you are without a shred of decency

your gender politics are one thing... but this is the worst, lowest ,c heapest debasement I can imagine

you should be ashamed of yourself

You're a coward because you mock others for not doing what you will never do
You're a coward because you mock me for not doing what you'll never do.

You have never set foot on a battlefield
Neither have you.

you never will.. you're too fucking old if in the bazillionth chance in hell the draft was reinstated
You never will, because you're a privileged female.

You women, who have never served, called me a chickenshit for opposing the draft. You are hypocrites. You acknowledge I am right. You have now hereby surrendered.

Game over, you lose, you pathetic coward leech.

Badbabysitter, just like every other woman on here, has never served a day in her life, but is fucking pissed off because I oppose the fucking draft.

Hypocrite. Coward.

This thread shows that women are STILL fucking cowards. They want men to die for America's stupid foreign wars but none of these Lit women have ever set foot on a battle field. Not one.

Lit women never set foot on a battlefield but get mad at men for opposing the draft and calling out women who support the draft.

It'd be nice if the next big war comes and the men flee and the women are left to fight and there's no male cannon fodder around to protect them. Their hypocritical shit will get sorted out real fast.

If they do bring back the draft, I am in favor of it.

Basic training teaches certain basic skills, like first aid, that I think everyone should learn. And self-discipline, which far too many people lack.

But best of all, it mixes people from different regions, social classes, educational levels, races, and gives them a chance to see each other as human. To make friends with people who they would otherwise never have come in contact with. Californians don't normally encounter Appalachians, for example.

It blends them into just plain Americans, rather than hyphenated Americans.

I see the draft as a good thing.

And don't exempt students. After a term of service, they do better in college.

If they do bring back the draft, I am in favor of it.

Basic training teaches certain basic skills, like first aid, that I think everyone should learn. And self-discipline, which far too many people lack.

But best of all, it mixes people from different regions, social classes, educational levels, races, and gives them a chance to see each other as human. To make friends with people who they would otherwise never have come in contact with. Californians don't normally encounter Appalachians, for example.

It blends them into just plain Americans, rather than hyphenated Americans.

I see the draft as a good thing.

And don't exempt students. After a term of service, they do better in college.
You left out the most obvious advantage :rolleyes: : it'll give women, who will never be drafted no matter what you think, the privilege of white-feathering males who don't serve.

And despite all the blending you think will happen, there has always been racism in the military.

http://itech.fgcu.edu/&/issues/vol1/issue1/feather.htm
"White Feather" Feminism:
The Recalcitrant Progeny of Radical Suffragist
and Conservative Pro-War Britain

by Robin Mac Donald

The twentieth century began in June of 1914 -- on the day that Europe plunged into a vortex of change called the Great War. What emerged four years later was a very different world from the one which saw its inception. What began in nationalistic optimism, would end in a worldwide skepticism that would permanently mark the century. The onslaught of pro-war propaganda prompted a show of the nationalistic fervor which characterized the milieu of pre-war Britain. As the Germans invaded neutral Belgium in August of 1914, the patriotic call grew as the propaganda’s slant changed from the legal discussion of treaty violation to a chronicle of both real and fictionalized war atrocities. With the heightening of the propaganda campaign, the invasion of Belgium became more engendered. “The appeal to duty, conscience, and sense of honor became a plea for the protection of the family” as the portrayal of the war became “a battle between good and evil” to be fought against the enemy of the “home” (Gullace, Sexual Violence 7). The engendered imagery which permeated wartime propaganda would repeat itself in British recruitment efforts. It became a common rhetorical tactic to frame the issue of the War in stereotypical sexual imagery in order to both garner and bolster public support.
It was in this atmosphere that Admiral Charles Penrose Fitzgerald organized a group of thirty women to help “convince” the men of Britain to join in the fight against the German enemy. It was the tactical objective of this group to shame civilian men into joining the armed services. This aim was to be accomplished by public humiliation -- the women handing out white feathers to any man who did not wear a uniform. “The Order of the White Feather” and their recruiting methods quickly spread across Britain. Women of all backgrounds contributed their influence to the war effort (Gullace, "White Feathers" 178). The zeal and the scope of this gendered phenomenon was paralleled only by the contemporaneous movement for suffrage -- a movement which, right before the war, had reached a radical pitch. It is in the radical nature of “The White Feather Brigade” -- the confrontational method which was employed by these women toward men -- that a tactical tie is evidenced between the pro-suffrage and pro-enlistment movements. It is in the motives and movements of Emmeline Pankhurst that an ideological connection is discovered between the feminine pro-war demonstration of the “White Feather Girls” and the Suffragists.
What I hope happens the next time there's a draft?

Revolution, and collapse.

Millions of men fleeing and thus escaping the culture of male expendability and knocking and burning shit down that stands in their way. Then the women can go white feather themselves.

Back