Is The Draft Coming Back?

Morcheeba said:
You don't even know what IRONY is.

Pussy.
Yeah but I do know what hypocrisy is - especially when all this big bad talk about courage and compulsory service comes from someone who is safe from ever being drafted.

That means you, sparky.

LovingTongue said:
Oh really? Now two can play this game.

It would be ironic - and also funny as fuck - if you were to get drafted and dragged off to war, taken prisoner, tortured by some middle eastern maniac's troops, and your balls ripped out before they finally slit you a new smile from ear to ear.

You'd be getting exactly what you wish for... and everything that comes with it.

It probably would be funny to you. But then again, you are most likely a gutless fuck who wouldn't stand up to anyone for anything. The world these days is full of your kind. Don't worry you gutless turd, there are plenty of men in this country who will gladly go and fight any war that needs to be fought.

WARMACHINE said:
It probably would be funny to you. But then again, you are most likely a gutless fuck who wouldn't stand up to anyone for anything. The world these days is full of your kind. Don't worry you gutless turd, there are plenty of men in this country who will gladly go and fight any war that needs to be fought.
It would be funny to see you come back home in a body bag after reading what you said to me. Especially after being brutally tortured by the enemy. People who say "I hope your kid gets shot in the head" deserve exactly that.

The thing is I bet you were never even enlisted. Kinda like Rush Limbaugh and the rest of those chickenshit war hawks in Congress who dodged the draft or never served. And even if you have served in the armed forces, what action did you ever see?

If I think my country is in jeopardy you won't need the draft to get me on the front lines, dumbass. But I assure you, you honest to God do not want to be the unfortunate sucker sent to gun me down if I refuse to obey a draft.

LovingTongue said:
It would be funny to see you come back home in a body bag after reading what you said to me. Especially after being brutally tortured by the enemy. People who say "I hope your kid gets shot in the head" deserve exactly that.

The thing is I bet you were never even enlisted. Kinda like Rush Limbaugh and the rest of those chickenshit war hawks in Congress who dodged the draft or never served. And even if you have served in the armed forces, what action did you ever see?

If I think my country is in jeopardy you won't need the draft to get me on the front lines, dumbass. But I assure you, you honest to God do not want to be the unfortunate sucker sent to gun me down if I refuse to obey a draft.

Wow, I'm just terrified now.... about confronting you in regards to draft dodging. I'm sure everyone else here would be scared shitless of you too. Can you say "Internet tough guy"? I thought you could.

As for me and my military service, well thats something that I'll let you wonder about. Does it matter though? Maybe I was Airborne and jumped into Panama. Maybe I'm just a keyboard warrior (like you). Does it matter? You're still a fucking chicken shit.

WARMACHINE said:
Wow, I'm just terrified now.... about confronting you in regards to draft dodging. I'm sure everyone else here would be scared shitless of you too. Can you say "Internet tough guy"? I thought you could.
Gee, that's the same thing I was thinking when you started talking about shooting me or my kids for dodging the draft.

You wouldn't have the guts to try it yourself, tough guy.

The draft fucking stinks, and it's sexist. Explain to me again why it is women shouldn't be drafted?

LovingTongue said:
Gee, that's the same thing I was thinking when you started talking about shooting me or my kids for dodging the draft.

You wouldn't have the guts to try it yourself, tough guy.

The draft fucking stinks, and it's sexist. Explain to me again why it is women shouldn't be drafted?

Not only are you a pussy, but you also need to work on reading comprehension...

Where did I say that "I" was going to be shooting anyone?

I'll agree with you on one thing, you shouldn't have kids. Sounds like they'd be both draft dodgers and fucking morons.

And for his next act, Lovingtongue is going to lay out his plan for fighting the war on terrorism since he's against anything that remotely supports the current events.

WARMACHINE said:
Not only are you a pussy, but you also need to work on reading comprehension...

Where did I say that "I" was going to be shooting anyone?
Like I said, you wouldn't have the balls to try it. You want someone else to carry out the duty, chickenshit.

You're too much of a sissy to get your hands dirty in such affairs.

LovingTongue said:
Like I said, you wouldn't have the balls to try it. You want someone else to carry out the duty, chickenshit.

You're too much of a sissy to get your hands dirty in such affairs.

Wow, you know so much about me, just from my internet posts.

Post up your name and address.

LovingTongue said:
God, I'm glad I'm almost 33. I wonder how old you have to be to not be drafted?

The draft is yet another reason why I hope I NEVER have a son. I'd hate for him to have to flee the country because the Government decided to send him off to war against his will.

I sincerely hope you are not a US citizen. As a retired veteran, I truly despise you and your types that take full advantage of the very freedoms that I help protect and vocally express no inclination to give anything back. If you don't approve of the draft or war, fine, I've help give you that right to say so. But to have this attitude you have and flaunt it is pathetic. If you don't have enough money to move the fuck out of this country, please contact me. I will help you. America, you dumb fuck, love it or leave it.

Fact is, in the near future, a kid is gonna have a hard time getting into the armed services if they do not already posses certain skills, ie. computers, higher math in school and so on..... Not likely you'll see a draft anytime soon.

WARMACHINE said:
Wow, you know so much about me, just from my internet posts.

Post up your name and address.
What do you plan on doing with it, tough guy? Is this a threat, tough guy?

I still say you haven't got the guts to try to take me out yourself if I were to avoid the draft, mister big bad tough guy.

LovingTongue said:

I still say you haven't got the guts to try to take me out yourself if I were to avoid the draft, mister big bad tough guy.

If I don't have the guts to do anything, then you have nothing to worry about....RIGHT? :)

LovingTongue said:

damn LT? all this time I just thought you had sorta a sick sense of humor but you really are a dork :(

huskie said:
damn LT? all this time I just thought you had sorta a sick sense of humor but you really are a dork :(

Just thought this needed to be said again.

huskie said:
If you say so. WARMACHINE is getting called on his horseshit for saying he hopes I get shot for avoiding the draft.

I'm telling him if he wasn't such a chickenshit he'd offer to do it himself.

Now he wants my home address.

Who's the dork again?

LovingTongue said:
I saw it. Did you not see me asking you what you plan to do with my address?

According to you....nothing.

All I am doing is asking you to put your money where your mom's cock is...

Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Is The Draft Coming Back?

For the last time, No.....

TRANSLATION OF LT'S LAST POST: I got called out and I am really just a pussy but I am too ashamed to admit it.

Make sure next time you decide to open your cock holster you have the balls to back it up.

WARMACHINE said:
TRANSLATION OF MY LAST POST: I got called out and I am really just a pussy but I am too ashamed to admit it.
So I guess you won't be posting your home address then?

Here's a clue.. when you demand someone else's address you must give yours also. You're a chickenshit and a hypocrite when you don't.

And anyone who doesn't like me because I hate the draft can kiss my ass, big time. This is a free country and that means we're free to oppose the fucking draft. Fascist pig.

I'm calling you out.. post your fucking address.

Back