Pissing In Mouth?

I think it would feel good to be drained dry. But I'd probably be hard I'm sure.

Enjoy pissing in/recieving piss in mouth.

Its not a Dom or Sub thing. There are those of us who just flat out enjoy piss with our partners. There was nothing like giving my partner a crashing orgasm and then her pissing in my mouth. I loved it. She would wait for me to have to piss and then she would take my cock in her mouth and I would go. We both swallowed all the we could. It was a total turn on for us both, as it led to fantastic sex afterwards. We really enjoyed Oral sex, and all it brought to our sex lives.

Its not a Dom or Sub thing. There are those of us who just flat out enjoy piss with our partners. There was nothing like giving my partner a crashing orgasm and then her pissing in my mouth. I loved it. She would wait for me to have to piss and then she would take my cock in her mouth and I would go. We both swallowed all the we could. It was a total turn on for us both, as it led to fantastic sex afterwards. We really enjoyed Oral sex, and all it brought to our sex lives.

It can be considered either an expression of the deepest love such as I feel when my soul mate, the lovely Teri straddles my face and pisses her delicious nectar into my thirsting, craving mouth.

Or it can be considered a form of domination such as when I stand astride the head of my sub Billy-boy and piss in his mouth and on his face. When I do this, I feel an extremely powerful sensation of dominance.

pee in the mouth

if you are sucked after you pee it is great any comments

Last edited:
I'm already in the habit of drinking her urine every day, when have sex or not. Absorbing all those females hormones make me feel so effeminate !

I pissed in my ex-girlfriends mouth but only after we broke up, the sense of power was amazing. I saw her in a new light.

Lets just say. The first time I wanted to do it, I couldn't, because the requisite plumbing was being prioritized by other needs.

I fanatsize the day Master has to take a piss, orders me to follow Him to the bathroom and into the tub. He'll take His cock and piss all over me as I kneel and when finished, or just about finished with a few drops left, grab His slave's hair and head and force His cock into my mouth. No need to shake off, that is what His slave's mouth is for.

Or Master will order me to the bathroom, pulling on my leash attached to my nipples and clit, kneel and have me take His cock and hold Him while He pees. Then taking my head and cleaning my Master's cock.

I've never done that before and Master will do this these small steps to train His slave. His lustful desire and goal is for His slave to take His piss fully in her mouth no matter where He is.

Whether it is in the middle of the night before He needs to be serviced, so He does not have to leave the bed, or anywhere in the house. My mouth will always be on my Master's cock.

mmmmmmmm I can imagine Him working on the computer and His slave sitting on the floor between His legs suckling His cock and He needing to piss and telling me "piss slave" and His slave obeying, knowing just what to do. Hearing Him moan and caress His slave's head will excite this slave, make her wet and clit hard! :heart:

daddys lil slut will most definitely loose her virginity to pee...like a baby learnig to drink from a cup...a few drops at a time at the beginning but in time being able to handle the flow no matter how heavy it is...being able to consume more of her Masters bodily fluids...to be able to enjoy them all.

daddys lil slut will most definitely loose her virginity to pee...like a baby learnig to drink from a cup...a few drops at a time at the beginning but in time being able to handle the flow no matter how heavy it is...being able to consume more of her Masters bodily fluids...to be able to enjoy them all.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yes Master! your slave cannot wait and she hopes she will make her Master very proud, driving His lust further. :kiss::heart:

pisssing for fun

i pee in my own mouth all the time, and my wifw likes to hold it on her tounge so she can feel it flow the length of my cock, then she'll suck it dry. we are not into strong, pugnet pee, hard yellow piss. the best is after a few beers :D
and pinaple juice makes it sweeter,,and my cum too.

i pee in my own mouth all the time, and my wifw likes to hold it on her tounge so she can feel it flow the length of my cock, then she'll suck it dry. we are not into strong, pugnet pee, hard yellow piss. the best is after a few beers :D

the beer all right but the pineapple juice pare seems ?

Being a masochist, I prefer the strong pungent piss of a Master or Mistress filling my mouth and soaking my face.

Lady Claire's undeserving little slut, Jena

Being a masochist, I prefer the strong pungent piss of a Master or Mistress filling my mouth and soaking my face.

Lady Claire's undeserving little slut, Jena

Shortly after Jena posted this I had her kneel in the bath. Her hands were bound behind her back and my half hard cock was poised at her lips. "OPEN! BITCH!" She opened her mouth and I let all my piss go. It filled her mouth! It soaked her face and her hair! It ran over her shoulders and down her back to her ass! Over her tits to her cunt!

When I finished pissing, I slapped her face with my cock, then I shoved it into her mouth and fucked her mouth and throat gagging her, enjoying the spasms of her throat around my cock until I came, filling her mouth with cum. Then I left her piss wet in the bathroom and turned up the heat. When I last looked in on her she was dry and smelled of piss.

She said: "Thank you, Sir William!"

I slapped her face and left her there.

Piss and Loving it.

I have loved drinking piss for over 25 years. My ex pissed in my mouth when she was having an orgasm while I was licking and sucking her clit. That was a wonder for me. She has swallowed my piss when she was sucking my cock and I had to piss she didn't stop. That was also a wonder. I love having a woman piss in my mouth when she is cumming as I eat her. And that leads to a wonder fuck. I really don't want the Dom or Sub thing, I just want to eat her cunt and have her piss as she cums. Then a real friendly fuck. Its so nice. Doesn't any one do it for love of liking it? Nothing like a hot stream of piss flowing from a friendly cunt along with her cum.

Great stuff

I like nothing more than a woman peeing in my mouth; I'm not particularly sub but I relish being pissed on, particularly if she does it through her panties. THe saltiness is great although I don't tend to drink it all down, just taste a bit of it and let the rest flow over me.
I've struggled to find women who can relax enough to wet themselves over me while in the same way I've never been able to pee when aroused. Mind you, never yet met a lady who wanted me to do so but hopefully I will sometime!
If any ladies want to pm me about doing this feel free :)

The first time I tasted her piss was when were in high school. She had allowed to watch her golden nectar flow several times. I would kneel before her as she squatted over the toilet and pissed. The previous couple of times, instead of blotting away the golder pearls of piss clinging to her bush, she let me flick them away with my tongue. Then one day, just as her stream of piss started, I clasped her taught ass cheeks in my hands, held her body still before me and covered her pissing cunt with my mouth.

Most of her piss overflowed my mouth and soaked my body and the bathroom floor, but her pissing directly into my mouth got us both hotter than usual. We were so turned on we fucked right there on the tiled floor in a puddle of her piss. It was one of the ten greatest fucks I have ever enjoyed, and after we had come, as we lay in the puddle of piss, she squirmed around, lifted my cock toward her mouth, and just before she took my cock between her lips, she said: "Now it's my turn! Piss in my mouth!"

After that day, whenever possible be had piss drinking and golden showers as foreplay when we fucked.

Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!

Why not just try it and find out?

Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!

Several times, kneeling in the bath tub, sucking Sir William's cock and knowing that shortly after he comes he will empty his bladder into my mouth, I am filled with the joyful anticipation of the powerful jet of his piss striking the back of my mouth, filling me with its awesome salty flavor. Then, as it happens, as he tightens his abdominal muscles and gives me my reward, I grab my crotch and rubbed myself to a glorious orgasm.

Later....alone, I will remember and relive the experience as I masturbate again and again.

Jena

have had both man n women pee in my mouth and the feeling is nice. have sucked a man after he piss in my mouth n it was the greatest

Patrick was introduced in the golden showers world by my wife and myself. First as a giver for my wife but during last summer we jump over all taboos and we have the most amazing wet moments all together.

it's opened up a new level of humiliation which has led to a new level of trust -- if that makes sense.

I dont see that it has to be humiliating, In your role playing you are being victimized, but I have never thought of sexual experiances as humiliating. I have had some guilt after some of my outings but I have yet to be humiliated. Maybe your speaking on a level Im not use to. Ive never considered myself better then my partner or lesser then.

I have to agree with Kitten, it is definitely humiliating, which is what makes an otherwise disgusting act delicious. My Dom is usually very well hydrated so there is little flavor. When he spends the night his first pee of the morning can be wretched. I prefer being peed on, it is warm, sensual and intimate. I also enjoy it because I know he is marking me as his property and bitch:cattail:.

Hugs, Kim

Wretched, Humiliating?????

I have to agree with Kitten, it is definitely humiliating, which is what makes an otherwise disgusting act delicious. My Dom is usually very well hydrated so there is little flavor. When he spends the night his first pee of the morning can be wretched. I prefer being peed on, it is warm, sensual and intimate. I also enjoy it because I know he is marking me as his property and bitch:cattail:.

Hugs, Kim

What is this wretched and humiliating thing. My ex and I loved to drink each other. I would give her many orgasms and during one she would piss in my mouth. The idea of drinking her piss and cum was wonderful. She would suck my cock untill I had my orgasm, and when it went down she would wait for me to have to piss. She would open her mouth and aim my cock at her open mouth and I would piss after I emptied into her mouth she would suck me hard again and we would have shattering sex. Rip Roaring fucking in the cunt, mouth, and ass. Every moment was loved and wanted. When she emptied her bladder into my mouth I would get the biggest hardon and we would have Great Sex. She's an ex and I do miss her good sex. She was the best that I ever had.
Not a damn thing being Wretched and Humiliating.
Chuck

What is this wretched and humiliating thing. My ex and I loved to drink each other. I would give her many orgasms and during one she would piss in my mouth. The idea of drinking her piss and cum was wonderful. She would suck my cock untill I had my orgasm, and when it went down she would wait for me to have to piss. She would open her mouth and aim my cock at her open mouth and I would piss after I emptied into her mouth she would suck me hard again and we would have shattering sex. Rip Roaring fucking in the cunt, mouth, and ass. Every moment was loved and wanted. When she emptied her bladder into my mouth I would get the biggest hardon and we would have Great Sex. She's an ex and I do miss her good sex. She was the best that I ever had.
Not a damn thing being Wretched and Humiliating.
Chuck

umm...you do realize you are on the BDSM Discussion board, right? therefore these activities will have a very different meaning for us here than those who may engage in the same activities solely for sexy fun.

Back