Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stairwell

I played with myself in a building stairwell not far from where I work. I left details on the "bi spanking" thread.

in the loos at the restaurant I was out at last night. they're great, there's a loo and basin and wall mirror in each separate cubicle, well it's more like a little bathroom! I had panties on under my regular clothes and whilst in there had a message from an admirer. he thought it was hot I had panties on whilst out and wanted to see, so I showed him. I was turned on by now so he told me to cum for him... so I did, on the black granite surface.

it was very exciting!!

Golf course.

Hit another into the woods so I had no choice but to wave the group behind me on, and pull out my thickening cock (had been thinking about a good outdoor cum shot for weeks)

Proceeded to lube up my head, and without too much time, stroke out a huge load all over my hand, fingers and the tree I leaned it. Epic.

When where

Actually I'm masturbating now! So I suppose that means in my lounge chair, naked and stroking while I chat.

Last time I did I was out of town so hotel room bed but I just got home today so I might update the post later with my next place soon esp since its been 5 days since I did last

Last night in my bed. I slow jacked as I fingered my ass. It was great. Blew on my stomach then cleaned myself up.

on my bed about an hour ago , skirt up ,legs spread and vibrator over the top of my tights (pantyhose)
and panties ,such a powerful climax ,still wearing my damp panties and tights ,feel so slutty and wonderful .

on my bed about an hour ago , skirt up ,legs spread and vibrator over the top of my tights (pantyhose)
and panties ,such a powerful climax ,still wearing my damp panties and tights ,feel so slutty and wonderful .

Sounds delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back