do you like to dress?

The most I've ever dressed 'in public' was in a Washington DC fetish shop where I wore a corset, a satin dress, panties, stockings, and high heels. I was buying the corset so I was trying it on. There was a female clerk helping me, another male customer and two female customers in the store who could see me plainly.

A very intensely sexual experience. I masturbated over the memories for weeks.

I just love wearing corsets and girdles! With panties and stockings. I really love the curves and the sensual feel. Makes me all wet and hot. I would love to hear about more people who wear corsets and foundation garments. Stockings and heels too.

What are you wearing for haloween and are you sharing with anyone?

hi! i'm kinda new here but yes! i LOVE to dress up! for halloween i'll be wearing a black corset, black bra and panties, fishnet stockings over nude sheer to the waist pantiehose, a skull and crossbones tee shirt and black hot pants. studded collar and wrist cuffs. knee high black boots with 5 inch heels.. :kiss:

Dress

hi! i'm kinda new here but yes! i LOVE to dress up! for halloween i'll be wearing a black corset, black bra and panties, fishnet stockings over nude sheer to the waist pantiehose, a skull and crossbones tee shirt and black hot pants. studded collar and wrist cuffs. knee high black boots with 5 inch heels.. :kiss:

Post pics please, sounds Hot!

WOW ... hope we get to see photos !! verrry HOT :devil:

Sounds like a lovely outfit, Dear! Must have been a erotic experience putting each piece on. Hope you had a good time! Hugs, Jenna

pix

I work from home, so I'm lucky that I can dress every day-- lingerie if nothing else.
Love to go out as "Vyxyn" too.
I adore being a woman, but I think I'll keep just one little (well, not so little I guess) thing that's male.
As for the rest of me...

nice very nice

Yeah you have a gorgeous AV pic Robin, love that POV, kinda puts me in my place lol:)

yes I do

After 10 years of narried life, I finally can wear panties at home or on the go. Last week the wife and I went to wal-mart and got me 10 different pairs. I can now wear Black, the sexist, peach ,white, beige, of Just My Size hi cut panties. I am a happy man

I love to dress

Wearing panties, stockings, bra, and heels is so exciting. I always get hard as soon as I slide panties up my legs or slide my foot into my 4 inch black pumps. Im hard here just making this post, wish I had another sissygurl here to stroke it for me while I browse literotica.

Wearing panties, stockings, bra, and heels is so exciting. I always get hard as soon as I slide panties up my legs or slide my foot into my 4 inch black pumps. Im hard here just making this post, wish I had another sissygurl here to stroke it for me while I browse literotica.

I know exactly how you feel....:kiss:

love to dress. Unfortuneately wife won't let me so have to do it in private. Would love to find someone to dress with and play. Someone to take my virginity. xoxoxo
jennifer

Love to dress

I really love to dress, fishnets, heels, panties, skirts, corsets - whatever i can get my hands on. have a pretty good collection and love to get on yahoo with someone else and cam.

I do wear panties on occasion and get turned on my the way they c;asp my cock and balls, but I'm really turned on by pretty boys in full drag.....young men with hairless bodies, beautiful cocks and tight assholes who love to be fucked and fuck other guys.

Back