Think anyone would read about a were- slut?

philos

Literotica Guru
I was thinking something like a werewolf but instead they turn into a slut or bimbo? Maybe it’s a dumb idea but kind of a Jekyll and Hyde but more about a release from sexual restraints. Any comments?

Hmm... I think you can be onto something.

Rapid, reversible and infectious bimbofication could be interesting.

I for example, love/hate bimos; more hate than love, but where-bimbos who's in that state for a while on a trigger, and then revert right back to the normal respectful self, just to turn again some after, could be hot.

So... it something like... her boobs go up two sizes, hips get wider, waist thin out, lips plump (both sets), grossly overdone permanent makeup apply itself; clothes she would have to to drop or change, the old ones uncomfortable. But physical changes or not, she absolutely irresistibly craves cock and her inhibitions drop to zero. Maybe she changes just enough to be hard to recognize for casual acquaintances, but retains still enough self for those who care or know.

OK, my slant, combine that with free use and/or public performance.

What triggers the turn?
How long a typical episode last?
What triggers remission?
How it spreads?
Are men affected? Do men turn into hot shemales or full blown vaginal sluts, or are just asymptomatic carriers who spread it?
Do affected remember what transpired during episode after, in remission?
Can it be controlled?
Is there a cure?

Mad Scientist concocts a long-term were-bimbofication brew. Once a target (any gender) sips it, they turn slutty every sixth night, sunset to sunrise. Their cock-cravings are insatiable. Do they learn to expect the change? Do they remember their were-events or do those nights go blank? How do family and friends react? Do their jobs suffer? Do many unsynchronized were-sluts roam the town? Are a leader's food-tasters affected? What does Mad Scientist gain?

Think I've read similar stories before, it's certainly a more rare theme.

Jekyll\Hyde theme where the 2 sides communicate in mind or crudely by post-its or something is also fun.

And in the hentai world you also have were-futa and were-gender bender offcourse.

Back