I could use:

ICU some discipline to make me sit down and write the new story that’s banging around in my head.

A back rub, a couple million dollars, and a maid wouldn’t be turned down either.

ICU some discipline to make me sit down and write the new story that’s banging around in my head.

A back rub, a couple million dollars, and a maid wouldn’t be turned down either.

I will rub your back if you will write the story :kiss:

ICU:

Someone to figure out what’s going on with Babyminx, my poor girl.

The family reunion to be over and done with.

Some singing forest creatures to come finish cleaning the damn house.

I was going to suggest that I could use breakfast in bed but if I linger much longer you might as well make it a nice luncheon.

ICU:

A nice big industrial fan, and some frozen cocktails if this AC doesn’t get fixed.

Maintenance guys who know what the green wire does.

Some non-caffiene fueled energy as I seem to have built up quite a tolerance.

ICU an embrace that lasts the whole day. Feeling very needy and isolated.

ICU an embrace that lasts the whole day. Feeling very needy and isolated.

I hope you get it. :). I see you are fairly close to where I am, is it raining on your head too today??

ICU: Some sunnier weather! I’m supposed to go to a vineyard tonight for food, wine, music, and shenanigans and right now all I’m going to get is soakin wet! And I packed a picnic.

ICU:

A nice big industrial fan, and some frozen cocktails if this AC doesn’t get fixed.

Maintenance guys who know what the green wire does.

Some non-caffiene fueled energy as I seem to have built up quite a tolerance.

The green wire is ground...keeps your Hitachi from delivering a shocking experience.

The green wire is ground...keeps your Hitachi from delivering a shocking experience.

I was married to an electrician for 20 years so I knew what the green wire was, I just wanted maintenance guys who knew—and I’m not a hitachi fan—too buzzy.

I could use some dry clothes. I got my picnic, wine, music, and shenanigans, but it also rained on my head. Dancing in the rain was something I needed, and didn’t know I needed.

ICU some words of advice from a certain friend who I miss desperately. 😔

I could have used someone to help me schlep about 100 lbs of groceries up three flights of stairs this afternoon so they didn’t fester in the heat.

Now

IC probably U some traction. :D

ICU a nice long nap since that espresso did absolutely nothing this afternoon.

ICU more time.

:heart: to one of the loveliest people I know.

I could use some more of those fantastic DE tomatoes, squash, and peaches, I picked up at that little fruit stand on the way home from the beach. Yum yum yum.

:heart: to one of the loveliest people I know.

I could use some more of those fantastic DE tomatoes, squash, and peaches, I picked up at that little fruit stand on the way home from the beach. Yum yum yum.

One of my coworkers gave me some of his peppers and tomatoes today. I could really use a spicy pepper because he thought his were hot but they were just sweet.

ICU about four hours alone with the younger, than me, lady who suggested, in jest, we run off together. YUM!!

Back