The healing touch (closed)

jc199123

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
4,189
Gabriel Morningstar was born into a family he never knew he was orphaned when he was a baby and a tribe of warriors that his father had befriended took him in. He was raised as if he was one of the their own learning how to fight and tale care of the animals. When he was of age he had to help break a feral wolf turning it into his pet. He had the wolf for a long time before it died. Once he was old enough he left home joining a band of mercenaries. He traveled with them helping in conflicts that they got paid enough for.

He was fighting a fierce battle outside of a forest that was said to be a doorway to another detention where there was mythical creatures. He didn't know about it being a doorway bit he had heard rumours of the forest having strange human like creatures but given the fact that no one has ever caught anything more than a glance out of the corner of their eye he didn't have any real proof that these humanoid creatures existed. He was in the heat of battle when he was hurt someone had gotten a lucky shot under his armor cutting open his ribs while another hit caved in the front of his armor.
 
Michiko had never been outside of Oni Forest. This enchanted woodlands had been her home ever since she was a small kit. She'd traveled to and from it's boarders before, when she had been old enough to understand the dangers beyond. She had watched people and been seen fleeing backing into the forest by numerous people. Her Elders had punished her for it countless times but she never learned. And everytime she snuck away from her village to the boarders had become a thrill in itself.

Now she was a grown woman. Had been for several centuries now. She'd mastered the art of shapeshifting and had been among the world of men. Looking and acting as one of their own for months before always, always returning to Oni Forest. It was on one of her trips from the small villages nearby that she was met with the aftermath of a Battle. It wasn't the first time she'd seen such horror, but this one was different. It was too close to the boarders. It was too close to home. Was the squirmish among the world of men truly getting worse? Was a war possibly on the verge?

Stepping into the woods, the smell of blood hit her sensitive nose. And her ears, though human they looked at the moment, could detect a faint heart beat. Had a wounded soldier wondered into the forest seeking shelter or a chance to hide from his enemies so that he might live and nurse his wound? Michiko determined it was best she go and look before the village sent out the Scouts to deal with the intruder.

Following the blood and sound of the weak beating heart, Michiko was led right to an unconscious and wounded soldier. A mercenary from the looks of it. Walking over to him, her cherry pink kimono trailing behind her, she knelt down as he weakly opened his eyes. "Shhh. Fear not, soldier of man. I will help you." She wasn't sure he even heard her in his feverish state, but regardless it seemed she had somehow eased him as his closed once more. Michiko observed his damage before doing her best to carry him and her shopping back to her home.
 
Gabriel soon woke up in a house but he didn't know where he was at his armor was gone and so was his sword. He didn't know who or what had taken him and it where it was he was taken. All he knew was that the place he was at didn't look like any prison that he had ever seen. He hoped that a villager or someonewho p was walking by took him in and was nursing him back to health because if it wasn't he was done for.

He passed back out again waking up hearing now someone walking around. He stayed still not wanting to move until he was able to assess who it was that was walking around. By the smell he was smelling it must have been dinner time or so he thought he didn't really know how long he was out this time. He soon heard his stomach growl from hunger and though he was hungry he continued to lay still not wanting the person to hear him in case it was a supporter of the enemy from the skirmish he was injured in.
 
When Michiko arrived back at her village, she was greeted by many stares and whispers which she ignored. Upon arriving at her happily seculded home, Michiko laid the soldier down on her bed before she stripped him of his top clothing and weapons. Laying the weapons behind her rice paper changing curtain. From there, she applied herbs and medication to his wounds before binding grm in bandages. Satisfied with her work, she took his blood stained clothes to the washroom while she brewed some tea for his fever.

Sometime later, after exchanging harsh words with the village Elders about the soldier, she returned home and began making a stew. It was funny how the soldier thought she wasn't aware he was awake. "If you are awake enough, I have a tea ready fr your fever."
 
Gabriel didn't know what to say at this point how could she know he was awake at this moment and how could she know without even looking at him. He barely rose himself up out of the bed stiffer than he had ever remembered being after he had gotten hurt. "How did you know I was awake?" He asked her not wanting to be rude to her but he did want to know. "Sorry for not introducing myself my name is Gabriel." He said trying to be a gentleman.
 
Last edited:
Michiko smirked at him as he rose up in her bed. "Easy...." Michiko's human appearance faded away to her regular appearance. "I could hear the steady beating of your heart and from your breathing." She tells him. Her ears twitching as she poured him the herbal cup of tea. "Drink. You will feel better. There stew will be ready soon."
 
Gabriel didn't mention the fact that he was seeing fox ears and a tail on this woman due to the fact that this sight may be from the fever he had. "Sorry to inconvenience you like this I am sure a beautiful woman such as yourself has many things she could be doing instead of taking care of a wounded solider like myself. He said to her.
 
Michiko shook her head as she returned to the middle of the room where a fire pit was situated with a stewpot hanging above the flame. "Not really. This village is quiet and rather slow. You are the first thing to cause a stir in a while." She tells him. Laughing a little as she checked the stew while her twail moved behind her as her ears twitched again. Focused on his breathing and heart beat to get an idea of mood or possible weariness.
 
"My name is Gabriel by the way." he said to her as he drank the tea. "still A woman like you has to have some suitor or something" he continued saying hoping not to overstep in any way.
 
Michiko gave an unlady like snort at the mention of suitors. She had made damn sure that people, and her parents, had known none of the other males were interested her. At all. "Not likely. None of these men interest me. They can not offer me the adventure I seek." She said, hooking the ladel on the side of the pot as she turned and grabbed two bowls, pouring the stew into the bowls. Getting up, she walked over to him and knelt down. Giving him his bowl, she would smile. "I'm Michiko. You can call me Michi."
 
""Well Mucho what are you looking for exactly?" he asked her hoping that he wasn't overstepping by asking her this. He started to find her attractive but he didn't know if it was the fever or if he really was attracted to her.
 
Michiko got up to her feet and tilted her head to the side in thought for a moment before returning to sit by the fire. "To live in the world of men. See places beyond this village, this forest and the outlying village." Michiko explained. Sipping in the broth first. "This village and it's people would see us and the other clans die out before accepting a merger between Humans and us."
 
"So if I told you I found you attractive Michi would you even bother with a man like me? Gabriel asked her as she sat down. He stored more in the bed trying to make himself comfortable. He didn't know how she would react to the question he posed to her put he hoped she wouldn't be offended by it.
 
Michiko didn't know what to say at first and chalked his question up to his fever. For surely he would say and think differently when his fever broke. "I would say you need to finish that tea then ask me again once your fever has broken. Till then, I advise you to eat and get some rest. Your wounds were not server, but it will be a while before you are healed enough to leave." She replied, her tail fur was practically standing on edge, all frizzed up while her ears twitched as if some invisible force was iritating her and playing with the tips of her ears.

Despite Gabriel being sick with fever from the infection of his wounds, Michiko had found his over all appearance to be appealing to the eye but she had only just met him. And he was a Human. One who just about to learn that his world secretly existed alongside those of Foxes, Cats, and Dogs. And other beings as well, despite some being less friendly than others. It was best to let the adjustment sink in first before considering any possibility of mating with him, should his feelings never waver until then.
 
Gabriel wanted to say more but soon he went out again collapsing onto the bed again. He wasn't sure if it was the fever or what but he could still swore before he passed out again that he saw Michi have a tail and fox ears. This didn't bother him as much as it should have but he was someone who would rather get to know someone before making any judgments.

While he was out flashes of battles he was in flashed before his eyes and he stirred while he was asleep and soon he shot up in bed before groaning out in pain. "Michi where are you!?!?!" He shouted hoping that nothing happened or she had left him alone. For some reason he didn't want to be by himself. He was still shaking and trying to find her. He hoped that his stirring while he was passed out didn't tear anything. He also hoped that the enemy forces didn't find where he was and tried to do anything to the village he was in.
 
The red fox at the foot of the bed would yelp as his stirring and sudden jumping awake had caused his feet to bump into her and startle her awake. The fox jumped off the bed, alert and looking around for what had caused Gabriel to react so. But when no threat made itself known, the fox calmed but its ears remained perked as Gabriel called out for her. This gave her pause.

Why had she been called out for? He'd only just met her. Surely he had someone more important to him that he would call out for when night terrors struck. Shaking her head, Michiko shifted from her fox form to her humanoid appearance. Her ears twitching a few times as she gave a stretch before hurrying over to him. "I am here, Gabriel. I am here." She said soothingly, falling to her knees before him as she gently raised her hands to cup his face. "Please be still, I need to make sure your night terrors have not made your injuries worse."
 
Gabriel nodes and wait for her to check his injuries and he kept running through his mind trying to find the reason he called out to Michi. They had just met so it wasn't like they knew each other long enough to make any kind of bond. So he figured that the reason he called for her was the fact that he knew she would be close to him. "I'm sorry if I startled you Michi." He said to her hoping that he hadn't frightened her too much.
 
Michiko, dawned in just a white sleeping kimono, looked at him and shrugged her shoulders as she lightly ran her fingers over his body. Just barely touching the bandaged wounds. Only one was blood stained through. She sighed. Of course it would have been where his armor had caved into his chest. "Be still...." She murmured, using her nails like claws to remove the bloodied bandages. Collecting them, she stood up and walked into another room for a few moments before coming back with a basket and a bowl. Sitting in front of him, one side of the kimono slipped from her shoulder to bare her skin, she removed the popped stitches and placed them in the bowl with the bloodied bandages before reaching into the basket and pulling out a spray. "This will sting. So please....don't squirm.." She warned firmly. Spraying the medicine onto the chest wound before she would then dab a wet cloth around the wound to wipe away the blood.
 
Gabriel done as he was told and sat still. He hated that she was taking care of him and he said "I am sorry for being such a burden to you Michi." He hoped that taking care of him wouldn't be too much for her to handle given the fact she must have had other things to take care of.
 
"It's fine, really. You simply must stop apologizing for this." She chuckled. Looking up at him from her lashes as she finished cleaning the wound and readied a needle and thread. "I do not have suitors, I do not have anything better to do, and I do not mind taking care of your wounds." Michiko told him, sighing. Moving closer to him, she placed a hand on his chest to hold him steady as she began to stitch the wound together while her tail swipped the bandages toward her so she could bandage him up right away when she was done.
 
"But still I feel bad for this seeing how I have interrupted your daily routines. Also what ever furry. Thing that was at my feet sleeping tell it sorry for me seeing how more than likely it ran and hide after my screaming." he said wondering if the Michi had a pet or something. He tensed up a bit feeling the sting of the needle and the tug of the thread.
 
Michiko paused and started laughing a bit before she resumed. "Uhm, that was me so she forgives you for startling her." She said, giving him a smile.
 
"Well I am sorry Michi for kicking you." he said wondering what she ment by that was her. Everything about this woman wasn't making sense at all to him but he called it up to being tired.
 
Michiko looked up from her work and could read the confusion in his eyes. Chuckling, she leaned in and used her canines to bite through the thread after knotting it. "I'm a Kitsune, and you, Gabriel Morningstar, are in Torikkusutā. Meaning Trickster. I can shapeshift, play tricks, make illusions, use Fox Fire..." She explained as she bandaged him in fresh bandages.

"Whatever stories you've heard about Oni Forest is true. To the North of my village is Neko, or Cat, territory. To the West is Inu, meaning Dog, territory. And to the East is Bakemono Village. Demon Village, a Haven of sorts for all walks of life. No matter if you are pureblood or half-breed." She said, securing the bandage into the place before she threw Fox Fire into the bowl of bloodied things to dispose of them as she cleaned up.


[~Edited]
 
Last edited:
"Oh... well if you change back into a fox again I would get on the extra pillow beside of me instead of at my feet because if I have another night terror I might not just kick you I may bring my foot down and break something." He said to her as she bandaged him back up. He laid down placing his head on one pillow leaving the other for her to lay on if she actually went back into her fox form. He didn't mind what she had said in fact he was glad to know that he wasn't still delirious from the fever he had. He hoped he didn't have anymore night terror because he didn't know how close Michi live to people and he didn't want the neighbours mad at her or him.
 
Back
Top