~Ruby's Refuge~

rubenesque_princess

Really Experienced
~Welcome to Ruby's Refuge!~

Welcome to my cabin hideaway, a place in which I can escape the minutiae of everyday life...where I can read, brainstorm, write, converse with friends, enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, and listen to music.

The cabin is located on a mountain, at an altitude of approximately 10,000 feet, and several miles off the nearest paved road. The main gathering area contains a variety of comfortable furniture--couches, chairs, bean bags, and floor pillows--as well as a bar, so pull up a chair, pick your poison, and relax for a while. The bar is self-serving and self-replenishing, so no need to worry about when the next run down the mountain will be.

In the kitchen, I usually have something simmering on the stove or baking in the oven, so that aroma is probably a hearty soup or fresh bread rising or baking. The library boasts floor to ceiling bookcases, so if you are in search of a book, chances are you will find it. I hope to share my musings from time to time, as well as RP brainstorming ideas and my usual rambling, so you can never be sure what you will find.

There are a few bedrooms, and other rooms yet to be explained, but stop back for updates. I need to hang some curtains and place rugs on the hardwood floors, but stop back soon to see the updates.

And, don't forgot to let me know you were here. :rose::kiss:

Last edited:
If you've interacted with me at all on any level, then you will know that I am a random rambler. Since I witnessed this the other day, I've wanted to ask you all: What story does it tell when one buys a Monster energy drink and a tallboy can of Budweiser just after noon on a Wednesday? And, did you know it's possible to have saggin' baggin' sweatpants riding low enough to show underwear? It was all a confusing and somewhat sad scene.

If you've interacted with me at all on any level, then you will know that I am a random rambler. Since I witnessed this the other day, I've wanted to ask you all: What story does it tell when one buys a Monster energy drink and a tallboy can of Budweiser just after noon on a Wednesday? And, did you know it's possible to have saggin' baggin' sweatpants riding low enough to show underwear? It was all a confusing and somewhat sad scene.
Hair of the dog, anyone?

Hi Ruby,

just checking in for my subscription. :D

*Starts wandering round tapping the floor boards, looking for a suitable place to dig my lurkin hole*

Say do you have a bar? Does it stock gin?;)

Uggg:rose:

Hi Ruby,

just checking in for my subscription. :D

*Starts wandering round tapping the floor boards, looking for a suitable place to dig my lurkin hole*

Say do you have a bar? Does it stock gin?;)

It is not only self-stocking, it stocks whatever you wish into being. :)

It is not only self-stocking, it stocks whatever you wish into being. :)

Awesome!:D

*Begins digging a hole under the bar within reach of the Gin bottles*

*Before long a new :heart:Uggg hole:heart: exists... oh happy days:D*

*Wiggles in and turns a few circles to make sure everything is just right before going to sleep sucking happily at the top of a little blue glass bottle*;)

Awesome!:D

*Begins digging a hole under the bar within reach of the Gin bottles*

*Before long a new :heart:Uggg hole:heart: exists... oh happy days:D*

*Wiggles in and turns a few circles to make sure everything is just right before going to sleep sucking happily at the top of a little blue glass bottle*;)

Crawls in his hole to steal his pants when he's not looking, then runs around wearing them on his head...

Crawls in his hole to steal his pants when he's not looking, then runs around wearing them on his head...

*sighs happily as I feel Glad trying to pull my pants off.*

Am I dreaming this dream again!?! ;)

:heart::heart::heart:

Lol Glad,

we are hard core 'gaying up' the first page of Ruby's new thread!

We should go play in one of our own threads;)

Though I doubt Ruby minds much, we may :eek:scare:eek: away her other friends.:eek:

Okay, so I guess this is the bit where I run around chasing you with no pants on?

Is this my dream or yours?;)

Uggg:kiss:
oh man, I am laughing so hard right now...
I dunno who's dream it is but sounds amusing

you could be right hahahaha. sorry folks, I will try to contain myself...

sits and trys to look prim and proper forgetting he still has Uggg's pants on his head.

Prim and proper is so boring, Glad. Play away in any way you like, gentlemen. It's not like I've done much with the place yet.

Lol Glad,

we are hard core 'gaying up' the first page of Ruby's new thread!

We should go play in one of our own threads;)

Though I doubt Ruby minds much, we may :eek:scare:eek: away her other friends.:eek:

Uggg, if they are scared away by gay play, they are no friends of mine. This is an open and affirming space, as long as it doesn't involve minors, scat, piss, or incest.

I believe on the list generated the only banned ones here on lit are minors and bestiality.

Incest is yucky, I don't know why there are so many people fascinated by it.

Kinda grosses me out but you see a new thread opening up on the topic every other day- must be a lot of people into it on lit.

Incest is yucky, I don't know why there are so many people fascinated by it.

Kinda grosses me out but you see a new thread opening up on the topic every other day- must be a lot of people into it on lit.
Yeah... I don't write it here anymore but do enjoy it in fantasy, not reality though...

So THIS is where you all ran off to this afternoon. This is the kind of cabin I would have liked when I was your age, Ruby. Away from everyone. At my age, I settled for a cabin that feels like it is isolated but isn't. :)

Geez, Uggg, didn't take you long to make a hole in the floor. :rolleyes:

Leaning back in the old Edwardian leather chair sipping my coffee with Bailey's as the cream, watching the numerous antics of the others....

So THIS is where you all ran off to this afternoon. This is the kind of cabin I would have liked when I was your age, Ruby. Away from everyone. At my age, I settled for a cabin that feels like it is isolated but isn't. :)

Geez, Uggg, didn't take you long to make a hole in the floor. :rolleyes:

:D<----Is it wrong that I look this proud of myself.

*Wiggles around happily in my new Uggg hole*;)

Good morning, all! Glad and Uggg, I am happy you've made yourself at home here, though I kind of feel like a den mother with you two and your antics. SF and CFMB, thank you for visiting.

It is a gray, drizzly day here, which I would normally love, but later I have to actually get dressed and leave the house to volunteer for our community center's monthly mobile food pantry. Our organization is 100% run by volunteers. We are definitely a working board of directors. I love helping others in need and the interaction, but today I am just tired and blah. Just a leftover hangover from the weekend's festivities.

Back