Is it so wrong...

Is it wrong to say you have shoes when I saw them on your feet?
Is it wrong for a pretty female to wear men's shoes?

How many shoes is a ton?:confused:

The more I see of you two in the posts, the more I'm convinced that you can do no wrong. You sound like fun, very playful folks.:rose:

In my universe, a 'ton' would be probably 20 pairs of women's footwear, from stiletto sandals to thigh high boots, and maybe about the same in men's shoes. I come from a planet with extremely severe gravity.

In many places it's common to appraise those encountered with a top-to-bottom-and-back glance. In the shoe-making town of Hidalgo de Parral, Chihuahua, they look at your feet. If your footwear is unacceptable then so are you. Is it so wrong to want custom-made boots? At every shop?

In many places it's common to appraise those encountered with a top-to-bottom-and-back glance. In the shoe-making town of Hidalgo de Parral, Chihuahua, they look at your feet. If your footwear is unacceptable then so are you. Is it so wrong to want custom-made boots? At every shop?

Many women I've known use the same method of qualifying a potential 'mate'. Better not be wearing cheap shoes when you go out.

Is it so wrong

To wear $25 shoes when you don't give a damn anyway?

According to me, nothing is wrong with that, as long as they are comfortable.

I do have a related question:

Is it so wrong

To buy 200+ dollar/euro shoes just for their label and being part of the new collection, when your family (in law) is happy when they saved enough for sandals made of car-tires?

Not unless you stole the money from them.

Is it so wrong

to not give cigarettes to people on the street when they try to bum one?

Many women I've known use the same method of qualifying a potential 'mate'. Better not be wearing cheap shoes when you go out.

Is it so wrong

To wear $25 shoes when you don't give a damn anyway?

You spend that much?

Is it so wrong to not wear shoes?

You spend that much?

I used to go barefoot in my late teens and early twenties.

But now I wear shoes. My problem is getting shoes that fit. I wear UK size 13; US size 14 and most shoe ranges stop at UK size 11. I can walk into a shoe shop, ask if they have any size 13 shoes, get a negative, and walk out again.

Is it so wrong to have big feet?

But now I wear shoes. My problem is getting shoes that fit. I wear UK size 13; US size 14 and most shoe ranges stop at UK size 11. I can walk into a shoe shop, ask if they have any size 13 shoes, get a negative, and walk out again.

Special made shoes can get expensive. I love moccasins, or something I can slip into on the way out the door. I have been known to have to come back inside because I forgot my shoes. :eek:

Is it so wrong for a lady to only have two pairs of shoes?

You spend that much?

There is that "No shirt, no shoes, no service." thing. It could mess up a date. I know--it's blatantly prejudiced against barefoot girls.

Is it so wrong to expect the hostess to be on time for her own party?

There is that "No shirt, no shoes, no service." thing. It could mess up a date. I know--it's blatantly prejudiced against barefoot girls.

Is it so wrong to expect the hostess to be on time for her own party?

Truly, being barefoot is NOT illegal. Unless that sign is posted, I am going in. ;)
As for dates, well... there are picnics on the beach or a meadow... dancing in the moonlight on the back deck... laying on a blanket looking at stars.

Is it so wrong to tell a friend who is always late that dinner starts earlier so that she's there when I actually want her to be?

You spend that much?

Not for an adorably shoeless one...:rose:

I only spend decent money on stilettos - Guy shoes I honestly don't care. I have an expensive pair of black shoes in a bag in the closet for weddings and funerals (I'm not crazy about going to either, but I'll take the wedding any day).

Is it so wrong to want Harvey Weinstein to go to prison and be raped every day that he is incarcerated (my prediction: little or no jail time:(:(:(:(:(:()?

Ps:

Is it so wrong to start a thread and forget to subscribe to it?

I had no idea people were posting in here again.

Is it so wrong to want Harvey Weinstein to go to prison and be raped every day that he is incarcerated (my prediction: little or no jail time:(:(:(:(:(:()?

It is if significant others just as guilty are hypocritically given a pass just because, oh, they hold high office.

Is it so wrong to start a thread and forget to subscribe to it?

I had no idea people were posting in here again.

(you're welcome)
;)

Is it so wrong to bump older threads that I didn't know existed because I only looked at my subscribed threads?

Denny

The more I see of you two in the posts, the more I'm convinced that you can do no wrong. You sound like fun, very playful folks.:rose: Believe me, we have wronged but its usually so much fun it just feels right!:kiss:

In my universe, a 'ton' would be probably 20 pairs of women's footwear, from stiletto sandals to thigh high boots, and maybe about the same in men's shoes. I come from a planet with extremely severe gravity. I loved my wife's knee high boots and stiletto heels.
I've gone barefoot as far back as I can remember, except in winter in the midwest. My feet were so tough I walked on white rock, gravel, and hot sugar sand. I discovered walking on a freshly hot tarred road was not such a good idea!
When shopping or dining, like last nite at Applebee's with family, I wear my favorite sandles. Sadly cold Illinois winters require shoes and sox.
For 23 years in Florida I rarely wore shoes. The way to compete with Fire Ants is to keep moving.

Not unless you stole the money from them.

Is it so wrong

to not give cigarettes to people on the street when they try to bum one?
We don't have that problem. We've never smoked and stopped giving handouts. Is that wrong?

See above. I have medium feet, size 9 or 10 shoes, depending on what part of China they come from. Is it wrong to buy cheap shoes when the expensive ones are made by the same people?

I love a lady in high heels. The shape of the calf and the way they walk is so sexy. Sadly my wife can't wear them anymore. That's wrong but that's life.

Is it so wrong that I know that kittens can't take a punch?

Or that I learned the hard way that statutory rape has nothing to do with sculpture?

Or that once you've driven a woman to suicide, bringing one to orgasm is just not that impressive?

Is it so wrong that I know that kittens can't take a punch?

Or that I learned the hard way that statutory rape has nothing to do with sculpture?

Or that once you've driven a woman to suicide, bringing one to orgasm is just not that impressive?

Is it so wrong that I laughed at this?

Is it so wrong that many animals probably need glasses, but nobody knows it?

Or that if you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to each of them?

Is it so wrong that many animals probably need glasses, but nobody knows it?

Or that if you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to each of them?

It even works with Why.. :D

Hi, you! :kiss:

Is this the GB? 'Cos it kinda feels like the GB. ;)

People tend to do whatever they want (except for some folks when you make an error on one of the word games/free association/misquote) threads. Whatever.:)

The nature of the questions posed here are supposed to be rhetorical. The idea WAS to come up with one of your own, either serious, ridiculous, or somewhere in between.

Nobody is seriously asking about the legalities of driving on the sidewalk, and I'm not ACTUALLY claiming I have no shoes - I have tons: both men's and women's.

Just sayin'.

Have at it.

Hiya, pervs! 🙋

(you're welcome)
;)

Is it so wrong to bump older threads that I didn't know existed because I only looked at my subscribed threads?

Hell no, it's one of my favorite pasttimes. ;)

Is it wrong to eat the rest of the Oreos myself because there aren't enough for all of the kids? :eek:

Sculpture?

The Victoria and Albert Museum in London has one of the largest collections of COPIES of world famous sculptures. They have Michaelangelo's David and Hadrian's Column. The copy of Hadrian's Column made in the 19th Century has more detail than the now eroded original.

filename-2nd-floor-view.jpg

Is it so wrong to appreciate copies of famous art works that I can get close to and to prefer them to going to see the originals that I might be unable to get near?

Back