YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

I am looking to play in one of my four favorite fantasy universes.

1. Smallville:
In the Smallville Universe, I love to play as Chloe Sullivan or Martha Kent.

2. Star Wars:
In the Star Wars Universe, I love to play in the prequels and play as Queen Padme Amidala.

3. Super Mario Brothers:
In this Universe, I am looking to play as Princess Peach and my partner would be Bowser. There has to be a reason she keeps getting "kidnapped."

4. The Young and The Restless
In this Universe, I am looking to play as either Sharon Newman, Victoria Newman, or Nikki Newman.


Yahoo: smallvilleroleplaygirl
 
I'm online and up for any kind of chat, women only of course id is in my profile
 
Gonna be bored at work most of the week and always looking to chat to ease some of the boredom. My yahoo id is gamerscott29. Hope to hear from some people!
 
37 m UK. Married but looking. Wanting long term chat partners for general chin wagging and occasional naughtiness. Yahoo id is scryder24. Ladies only please.
 
Lets play and hope my assistant doesn't catch me "wink" :)

Already teasing myself here assistant could come in and catch me anytime... interested in chatting? decentlooknguy35 on yahoo or RobGrnEyes504 on Skype... ladies only please :)
 
29/bi female/ Michigan. Looking for women who enjoy role playing. Kinkier the better. Sweet_jenn369 on yahoo
 
Tell me your fetish. Confess a past expierences to me.

Yahoo if semler323
 
Good afternoon all....

42 fit MWM into wife sharing/watching, exhibitionism/voyeurism and bi-curiosity... willing to discuss any and all on Yahoo this afternoon...

... hit me up in a bit if you're interested in chatting.
 
Back
Top