Charlotte's Conversion (closed for Iwasagoodgirl)

I arrived to find you and what looked like an older version of you holding each other, talking softly, tears in your eyes. Your mother was saying that when John had told her that you were married, she simply had to come see you.

You told her how glad you were, and then turned to introduce me. Your mother extended her hand to me, which I took gently, telling her how glad I was to meet her, and invited her to have tea with us. As I stood facing her for the first time, I was struck how much you looked like your mother.

We walked to the kitchen and sat down at the table. I prepared tea while we chatted. You mentioned how I had prepared tea for you the first time we met. Your mother was obviously filled with questions, but held most of them for the time being.

I got up to get some cream, and as I turned back towards the table, saw that your mother had been looking at me appraisingly. I grinned inwardly, and wondered if she liked what she saw.

We all seemed to avoid talking about the church and your father. We had been chatting for an hour, when I got a call. I checked the number and excused myself, saying, "work."

It took longer than I would have liked, but I eventually returned to find you two in the living room chatting. You both looked at me when I returned, and I had the feeling I had been one of the topics of conversation.

Your mother got up, saying she had dinner to prepare. She gave me a quick hug as we said our goodbyes, telling me to take good care of her daughter. I assured her I would, and she departed.

When she had left, you gave me a big hug, thanking me. I grinned at you as one of my hands squeezed your ass, "mom did tell me to take care of you..."
 
"Mothers say things like that," you replied softly, "She asked about you, about us..."

"And what did you tell her?" I asked quietly, one hand on your back, the other still on your ass.

"That you were wonderful, that.. being with you felt wonderful," you answered euphemistically.

"Thank you baby," I said, touched, "I am glad you feel that way."

"She also said that I should keep an eye on you, keep you from doing anything immoral or perverted," you said smiling.

"Hmmm, perverted huh?" I mused with a chuckle, "like what?"

"Like taking me to some awful club, and tying me up, and using my body repeatedly while strangers watched," you answered impishly.

"Mmmm, that sounds simply awful," I said unconvincingly.

"Especially tonight, after dinner," you said hopefully.

"Speaking of dinner, I am getting rather hungry. What say we go out?" I asked.

"I need to change then," you replied, "Care to help me pick out what to wear?"

"Happily," I replied, as we walked up stairs. A short time later, you were dressed in a snug red crop top, a short black mini-skirt, fishnets and some low heels. To compliment you, I changed into some trim black leather pants, a black collarless shirt, and black leather vest.

You looked at us both in the mirror, and asked, "where can we go to dinner dressed like this?"

I pulled you in for a kiss, "anywhere we damn well please."
 
We walked down to the car and I opened your door. You slid in, and your mini rode up your legs, not that it hard far to go, and your mons came into view. You didn't notice immediately, which added to the voyeuristic thrill. I closed your door and walked around to mine. When I got in, I noted that you had pulled your skirt down. I settled in my seat and reached over to pull it up again. When you protested, I grinned, "Husband's privilege."

You humph'ed at me, "I suppose I should bare my breasts any time you are around too?"

I reached over with a laugh and tweaked the nearest nipple, "Sounds good to me."

You laughed with me, said breasts shaking seductively, and then we were off.
 
We drove for a bit as I asked your preferences. We joked that you were eating for two now, and you shifted and puffed out your belly. I stared at you, still shocked at how hot I found the idea of you being pregnant. We pulled up at a stoplight and while gazing at your exposed pussy, I had an idea. We turned the corner and drove a mile to a tapas bar I had gone to a couple times.

I pulled into the parking lot, exited the car and walked to the passenger side to see you standing outside, adjusting your skirt. After a tug or two, you were decent, if only barely. You took my arm and we walked into the restaurant. The dinner hour had just arrived and the place was hopping. I guided you towards the back of the dining area. There were a couple tables free next to a small dance area. The tables small, circular and high, thus the chairs were high as well. I held your seat as you settled in, facing the dance space. I took the other chair, close to yours.

A waiter appeared promptly, and I ordered a platter of tapas and two margaritas. I watched you as you looked around, taking in the place. I also kept an eye on other tables across the dance floor from us, and grinned discreetly as I saw them notice you. I had not given you panties to wear, so between the high chair and short skirt, your charms were flashed as you moved your legs.

Our drinks arrived, our waiter bringing them from the far side of the room, and obviously enjoying the view. He set them down and gave me a "you lucky bastard" look, before glancing at your top and noticing you were not wearing a bra. He waited, for you to "try your drink" before departing. You were a third of the way through your margarita when you leaned over to me, "Did you see John and his friends at the table over there? They keep looking at us."

I glanced their way, and sure enough, saw the boys were transfixed and doing a bad job on not staring. I gave you a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "I think, my love, that they are looking at you."

"Me?" you said automatically, puzzled for a second. Then you glanced down and crossed your legs.

You looked at me accusatorily, "Is this why you brought me here?"

"Me?" I said, feigning innocence, "good heavens no! Wait until you try to food. Its amazing."

You gave me a skeptical eye, asking if it had more to do with me showing you off.

"And shouldn't a good husband be proud of his wife?" I asked.

"Maybe," you replied and nonchalantly parted your thighs. John's table nearly all choked on their drinks.

You closed your legs again, took a big swallow of your margarita, then looked at me smiling, "Its nice to be appreciated."

Our platter arrived, and the waiter took his time laying everything out. He eventually departed and we dug in. You enjoyed dinner with a constant small grin, shifting every now and again, opening and closing your legs, driving several tables of guys to distraction, and irritating more than one woman vexed with their dates drooling over you. It was both hot and fun to watch you, reveling in your power to arouse.

When we finished dinner, the waiter presented me with the check. In the blank for the tip, he had left a note saying it was not necessary. I paid and we walked towards the exit, many, many eyes following us. You had not bothered to adjust your skirt when you left your seat, and it was riding very, very high.

We made it to the car and settled into our seats. I was about to start the engine when you took my hand and pressed it to your pussy. Your flesh was puffy and wet, and I grinned, "Enjoy dinner?"

You pressed my fingers harder against your labia, asking me what I was turning you into.
 
Last edited:
"A goddess, remember?" I said as one of my fingers parted your labia. You gave a soft moan and leaned over to kiss me. It was a beautiful hungry kiss.

When it was done, I took my hand away and told you to hold that thought. I drove out of the parking lot and went directly to the club. Things were in full swing by the time we arrived. Your friend greeted you with a satisfied smile, saying the place was addictive. You just smiled and told her how much you had enjoyed watching her and John. She beamed at you dreamily, then looked at me, "your spot is reserved Chris. Be gentle with her."

"Not too gentle," I assured her, and then guided you to the 'dungeon.' When we arrived, three of the four stations were occupied. The unoccupied one was a raised chair of sorts, with a very shallow seat and crossbars attached to the back for securing arms and legs. I led and seated you in the chair, then went in search of a few things. As you waited, several scenes unfolded before you.

In one, a middle aged man was bound to a table, his cock pointing skyward as his leather clad mistress slowly dripped wax on his erection. He groaned and his cock pulsed with each hot drop. When it was finally encased with wax, the domme began spanking it with a leather crop. Bits of wax flew until he screamed and his cum flew too.

Another scene featured a woman strapped to a large wooden X. In front of her stood an older woman with a bull whip. Again and again, the whip sang and snapped with a loud Crack, just an inch from the bound woman's skin. It was a superb display of skill, that had the victim writhing, sweating, totally aroused and terrified.

The last station was the gynecologist's chair, and the woman bound there was being slowly examined and probed by several "doctors." As I returned, I noticed you watching fascinated as a vibrator was brought to her pussy, with resulting gasps and groans.

A Good christian girl would not own such things. I chuckled as I added one to my armload of things.

I returned to you, and could see your blush and the sheen of nervous sweat on your face. I leaned in and whispered, "if you ever want me to stop, just say 'red.' Understand?"
 
You nodded, and I kissed you, "that's my girl."

I selected a length of rope, then took your hand and stretched your arm against the cross bar. I looped the rope around your wrist and the bar a couple times, then knotted it. Once tied, I ran the rope round and round your arm and the bar, until I ran out of rope a few inches from your arm pit. I knotted the end and stepped back. Total overkill, but I gave you the sensation of being bound. I could see you trying to breath deeply as I took your other arm and sstretched it out along the bar. I knew how much rope I had to work with, so this arm was quicker. I finished, and gave your cheek a gentle stroke.

Your legs were a different matter. I parted them wide, and figured out how much stretch you had. I secured your knee to the crossbar with rope, then like your arm, circled up your leg, stopping a few inches from your pussy. You stretched out your other leg before I touched it. I murmured "such a good girl," as I secured your knee and worked my way up your thigh. When done, you looked at me curiously as I took more rope, then sucked your breath as I circled your waist repeatedly to give you a virtual corset. Your breath was quick and you asked, "more?" as I took more rope. I lifted one of your breasts, then circled its bases several times before pulling it tight. Your breast now had more of a balloon shape, capped by a taut nipple. You shuddered as I bound your other breast. I leaned forward and tweaked your projecting nipples, venturing, "it wouldn't be perverted if it was comfortable my love. This is playing with fire."

I stood back as several people came to have a look at you, some up close. They murmured appreciatively as they examined you intimately, with their eyes alone. Your skin flushed red, and I wondered out loud, "now, what to do with you?"
 
I stand next to you, and actually encourage others to ogle you up close. The blush in your face gradually travels down your body, as person after person looks at you. I reach over and pinch your nipples to greater hardness, commenting about how delicious they are.

My hands travel over your belly, cinched tightly with the rope, and tell everyone how you have eagerly wanted me to pump you full of sperm. Your eyes are wide as my hands descend lower, over your mons. My fingers seek out your labia, stroking them for a second, and the parting them, stretching them wide, opening your pussy like the pedals of a flower.

"Doesn't she have the sweetest, pink little cunt?" I ask, as several people take turns looking up close. Susan, her camera ever ready, takes a few pics of your flower, and says she will have them on screen shortly.

My now, you are breathing oddly and blushing brighter than a sunburn. I take a glass of ice water from a passing server, and bring it to your lips. You take a large sip and swallow.

"Feeling a little warm?" I ask and you nod vigorously. I smile as I fish a large ice cube from the glass and run it over your lips and then down your throat. Your smile of relief turns into a shudder as I run it along your collar bones and then down your cleavage. Melted water trickles slowly down your torso, as I take another cube and begin to circle a bound breast. Your nipple becomes rock hard as I tease it with ice, and you start to shiver slightly. You give a small cry when I move to your other breast, your goosebumps rising immediately and your nipple hard long before I ice it.

Your anticipation causes you to writhe as a fresh cube trails over your hips to your inner thighs. Your breath and cries are ragged as I begin to tease your pussy. Your juices blend with the melted ice and your hips dance involuntarily as the cube runs up and down your furrow.

I stand upright, taking the cube I just held to your pussy and dropping it back into the glass of water. I take a long sip and grin, "You are simply delicious."

I set the glass aside and go the table where I had set my acquisitions. I picked up a candle, and standing in front of you, light it. Your eyes widened, having recently seen what use candles can be put to. I just smile, knowing that this candle is different, and knowing that you don't know that.
 
Last edited:
I bring the candle closer, the flame brightening your face. I see you shake your head, and a hear a quiet "red" come from your lips. I lean my face closer to yours, and whisper, "Trust me. I wouldn't hurt the mother of my child."

I lean back and see you give me a tight nod. I raise the candle above your shoulder and tilt it. I large drop of wax falls to your shoulder. It hits and you give me a short squeak, then a look of surprise. It wasn't hot, only warm. The "wax" remains semi-solid on your skin, until I bring the fingers of my free hand to it and massage it into your skin, leaving it soft and scented.

You look at me with a varied expressions, surprise, relief, love. Time to add another to the mix. I begin to move the candle over the rest of your body, warm drops of wax falling randomly on your exposed skin, each eliciting a peep from you. I linger over your breasts, bound and round, such perfect targets. Each drip of wax leaves them looking more and more like you were the star of a bukkake film. Only when they are coated white, do I move south. Your hips are already shaking as the first drop hits your mons. Your peeps become "oh's" as wax rains down on your pussy. Susan is kneeling nearby, filming away happily. The wax drips and blends with your own wetness and soon your pussy looks as though you had fucked a dozen guys.

I set the candle aside and bring my fingertips to your freshly coated cunt. They skate easily over the slippery surfaces as I tease your labia and run up and down your furrow. Your pink clit is swollen large as I strum over her gently. It doesn't take long before you cry out loudly and your entire body quivers in climax. I pull my fingers from you as Susan zooms in on your cunt, filming the subtle pulsations of your sex.

Soon, she stands and smiles at me, "Thanks Chris, that was fucking beautiful!"

"Our pleasure Susan," I reply, turning my attention back to you. My hand start moving over your body, everywhere I dripped wax, massaging it into your skin, leaving your glistening and scented. I have to spend extra time on your breasts, so much wax coating them. My cock is so very hard by the time I have finished fondling, groping, pinching, and massaging. It is all I can do, not to take you right then and there. But I have plans...
 
I move to the table again, my swollen cock very uncomfortable in my pants, and pick up the Hitachi Magic Wand, the best vibrator on the planet. The power cord trails from it as I pick it up. I walk back to you, looking for a nearby outlet. I eventually find one in the soft light and plug it in. flipping the switch, you start as it hums tol life. I bring the bulbous head to side of your neck and see you start, then purr at the sensation. I crack a smile, "be a good girl and I will get you one for your birthday."

You nod enthusiastically as I lazily run it along your shoulders and over your upper chest. Your expression changes though as I begin to circle your breasts. Your mouth forms an O as I near your nipple and a low moan escapes your lips as I brush the sensitive tip.
 
Repeatedly, I move the wand over your breasts, pressing into your soft flesh, sending the vibrations deep. You coo and sigh appreciatively, and I almost wonder who is enjoying it more. Your expression changes yet again as I move down. Your lips tighten in anticipation. As I move over the rope cinching your belly, I ask you if you have ever used one of these before.

You shake your head. "Another instrument of the devil?" I asking smiling.

"Probably, I never.. knew.....Ohhh my... god.dd..." you answered as the vibrator pressed against your mons. I kept it there, as you got used to the sensation, varying the pressure against your skin.

Your lips trembled, "Chris... so..... intense...." I just smiled as I slid it a little lower. I had it set on the lowest vibration speed as I pressed it against your pussy. Your head went back and your mouth wide as you came, a long groan filling the room. I waited just long enough to milk your climax out before trailing it down your leg and then turning it off.

When you caught your breath, I gave you a sip of water, and joked, "Good thing I married you before you discovered these. I would have been out of a job."

You smiled and assured me that I was better, to which I replied, flicking the vibrator onto the medium level, "Are you sure? It was just set on low."

The wand hummed louder as I slid it up your leg and onto your pussy again. Despite being bound, you writhed as the vibrations rolled through your sex. I shifted it up and down subtly, as your face contorted with the intensity of the pleasure. Moans and sighs flow from your mouth as your climax nears, and a guttural cry is loosed as you cum. I watch you closely, waiting for the right moment to pull the wand away.

When your breathing slows once again, I ask, "Are you sure I am better?"

"Yes," you gasp.

I reach for something on the table, commenting to you, "You do know it comes with attachments."

Your eyes went wide as you watched me slip the dildo on the head. I flicked the switch to the strongest setting, and then set the tip of the dildo at your entrance and slid it inside you.
 
OK, so it was a small dildo, less than three inches long and maybe 3/4 of an inch thick, but was sufficiently long to vibrate the most sensitive areas inside your pussy. And when the base of the dildo met your clit, I thought you might go mad. The sounds coming from your mouth could easily have been described as "speaking in tongues," although shouting in tongues would have been more accurate. Your body convulsed, shaking the chair you were bound to. Your feet curled and your hands clenched.

I pressed the vibrator a little harder against you and watched you explode. Your cries of pleasure could be heard through the place as you growled, "Jesus! God! Fuck Meeeeeee!"

I held the vibrator in place with one hand as I loosened my pants quickly, with some difficulty, with the other. You had almost started to drool when I slid the vibrator/dildo from your cunt. You half opened your eyes as I positioned my cock and pressed into you. You were completely drenched, still pulsing in post climax, as I pushed all the way inside you in two strokes.

Your eyes focused on me, as you shuddered in pleasure. I couldn't resist saying, "Jesus was busy. Hope I will do."

A new look of want passed over your face, "Fuck me Chris! I need it so bad!"
 
I slid slowly in and out of you, long full strokes designed to touch every inch of your pussy, to empty and fill you. Your body writhed and shuddered with each stroke. I reached to stroke your face and you gasped at me, "so sensitive Chris..... I feel every inch of you, like you are on fire. I...ohhh..."

Your words degraded to moans as I started fucking you faster, my hips now slapping your spread inner thighs. You looked a bit afraid as I turned on the wand again. You started to tremble as I slid it down between us, resting it on your mons, "oh no, too much too much too much..."

Your cries became screams of "no!" as I started to fuck you hard. But your tight cunt told the truth as it squeezed me hard. I exploded inside you and had never heard a woman scream so loud in my life. You were babbling by the time the last pulse filled you and I pulled the vibe away. I held myself inside you for several minutes, gesturing to Susan for the water.

In time, you came to your senses, sipping the water. We both noticed there were fifty plus people in the room watching us. I gave you a kiss, which you ardently returned, and the applause was loud and long. I slid from you and immediately began to unbind you. I massaged your breasts, arms, and legs as they were freed and helped you take a few steps. You looked at the crowd and said, "wow!" to much laughter, then turned to me and thanked me. "My pleasure love, my pleasure," I replied
 
We stood there for a minute, just holding each other, and then you realized you were completely naked. "Ummm, clothes?" you asked me.

"They're in a pile over there," I told you, "but how about a shower first?"

You expressed surprise that they had one here, to which I laughed, "Oh they do, and it is quite special."

I finished stripping and piled our clothes together. Any other place, wandering naked among strangers would have been odd. I led you through a side door to a short hallway with a table and a couple chairs. I set our clothes down and opened the door at the end of the hall. It opened into a large shower, with multiple heads and a bidet. It was brightly lit, and all the walls were glass. Beyond the glass was dark, and you asked what was out there. "You'll see," I smiled.

We stepped in, and as I turned the water on to several of the shower heads, dim lights could be seen beyond the glass, and movement. A door opened letting light stream in, and it became clear that there were tables there, with people drinking, waiting.

You squinted, figured it out, then looked at me, "I've never had anyone watch me..."

"No time like the present," I said, as I took a shower nozzle from the wall, and aimed it at your shoulders, watching, like everyone else, the water cascade down your body.
 
I watched you cover your breasts, which, in this situation, was quite erotic, an unintentional tease. I smiled, "you have had a hundred people watch you have sex, and now you are feeling shy?"

You moved closer to me, a pout on your face, "It's different."

I gave you a kiss, "Trust me, it will be great."

Before you had a chance to consider further, I took one of your hands and set it on a handgrip suspended from the ceiling. As I took your other hand and guided it to the bar, you asked what they were for. "In some strip clubs, you can purchase a shower dance. The guy is handcuffed to something like this, while the girl gets all sudsy and teases him," I explained.

"Well, then?" you asked as you took your hands down from the bar and set them on mine.

I smiled widely, as I set my hands on the grips, "I love you!"

You looked about and found the soap, then began to lather your body. Whistles could be heard through the shower walls, and you smiled and faced the crowd as you ran soapy hands over your body. The whistles became louder as you began to bump and grind as you sudsed. You moved closer to the glass, then pressed your soapy breasts against it. Hoots and catcalls sounded through the glass. One guy stood up and set his hand on the glass over your boobs, until the others shouted for him to stop obscuring the view.

He did, and you smiled and turned to me. I just grinned at my budding exhibitionist. You walked to me and wrapped your arms around me, pressing your body against mine. Your arms and body began to move, sliding up and down, side to side, making my body soapy as well. You began to move around me, "scrubbing" each side, until every place our skin touched was slick. Not being able to use my hands was a frustrating tease, making my cock doubly hard. As you moved back around in front of me, you took my erection in your soapy hand and began to jack me. The noise beyond the glass loudened, but not as much as when you kneeled down in front of me and set my cock between your breasts. You gripped your soapy mounds and moved them up and down. My mouth fell open, "Charlie, that feels so fucking good."

You just smiled as you stopped, and got up. "Tease," I rasped at you.

You nodded happily and went to the wall and turned on more shower heads. Soon we we both rinsed clean by multiple sprays. I started to take my hands down when you told me that you were not finished yet. I smiled, so proud of you, as you shut the showers off.

You came back around in front of me, kissed my chest, and kept kissing as you knelt down. The tip of my still very erect cock was soon in your face. You gave it several kisses, before taking it in your mouth. I groaned, like the crowd, as you started bobbing up and down. You would periodically pull your mouth off completely, then taking it again for several bobs.

At one point, you looked up at me and put a hand in your hair as though it was my hand, then took me deep, and then deeper, until your lips met my pubic hair. Applause echoed in the shower as you pulled off gasping. Our eyes never broke contact. "I am so proud of you," I grinned.

You beamed again as you got up and turned around. You bent over at the waist, reached between your legs for my hardness, then guided your pussy to the tip. You pressed back as I pushed my hips forward, and we both groaned as my cock sank deep into your wet cunt. Your hands went to your ankles as you bent deeper. We fucked somewhat awkwardly, the position not easy to maintain. You looked around at me and begged me to fuck you hard.

My hands left the grips and landed on your waist. I took a firm grip, my fingers sinking into you, and began fucking you hard. The wetness of our skin made the slapping of my hips against your ass all the louder, not that we could hear it well over the raucous din of those watching. You placed your hands on the glass wall of the shower for a firmer stance and some moved closer for a better look.

Your breasts rocked back and forth hard as I fucked you. I felt your cunt tighten around my shaft as I heard you beg me to cum. Like I needed encouragement! Your sudden cries mixed with my groans as we both came, the crowd watching me bath your womb a second time this evening. We gasped and ground our way through our climaxes, until we came to rest. You looked back at me with a smile, and it was tempting to have a quiet moment together, when we heard a chanted refrain of "More!" from the crowd.
 
OOC - My dear GoodGirl, I will have very limited internet access this weekend, but will post if I can. xoxoxo
 
"My turn," I told my bride, not blushing at the moment, but still flushed from your orgasm. I took your hands and led you to the bar I had been holding not long ago. They were high enough that you had to stretch to grasp them, which elongated your body sensually. I went reached to the back of the shower, to the shelf next to the door which held all the products. I selected a body oil and stood behind you. I poured a little on your shoulders and began to rub it in. You gave me a quiet coo as your shoulders and upper arms became slick and shiny. I grinned as I stopped and told you to turn around. You thought for a second, then released your hands and turned around, gripping the bar again. I poured oil onto your shoulders again, and watched the rivulets run down your back. Standing to your side, so I would not obstruct the view of you, I rubbed your back. I tilted your hips, so your back arched and your ass projected back, as I poured oil on each cheek. I heard several moans outside the glass as I massaged them. I looked out and gestured for people to come closer. Two women and three guys pulled chairs forward, until they could touch the glass. I eased your legs wider, so they could get a better view, as I poured oil down one of your legs. As I ran my hand over the back of your thighs and down your calves, I noticed one guy was massaging his crotch. I gave him the thumbs up, and he immediately unzipped and began to stroke himself in earnest. As I poured oil and stroked your other leg, the others also began to pleasure themselves openly.

I stood up and walked around to face you. I bent and gave you a long kiss, running my hands up your arms. I took your hands off the handle and turned you around. I set your hands on the bar again, and told you not to let go.

I then told you to look down. You did and I heard you gasp as you saw the five people masturbating while watching you. I poured oil on your shoulders again, this time letting it stream down your chest, as I whispered, "I told you you were a goddess. Look at these people getting off just watching you."

My hands slid under your arms, slick and oiled, to cup your breasts and oil them thoroughly. My hands ran up and down your torso, but always returned to your full globes, kneading them thoroughly. As I pressed them together, the guy who had started stroking himself groaned. He stood quickly and ejaculated onto the glass. I felt your body quiver and heard you moan as you watched. The guy shuddered, then pulled himself together, zipped up and moved away. Immediately, another guy took his seat and unzipped himself.

My hands slid down, roaming repeatedly over your belly. With a finger, I drew a line in the oil from your mons to your belly. One of the guys got it and liked it, because he stood and blew a big load onto the glass. He jerked his cock several times, then blew you a kiss and departed.

I encouraged you to part your legs, giving everyone a good view. I oiled one of your thighs, and began stroking your leg. One of the woman watching you moaned loudly as she came. A number of people gathered closer, both to watch us and those watching us.

I slowly oiled your other leg, tension building as there was only one area I had not oiled yet. I reached both hands around your hips to spread your labia. My oily fingers began to explore, and massage your clit, so elegantly hard. The other woman and one of the guys must have loved this, as they both came hard, the guys spraying the glass.

People shifted and more guys came forward. You must have enjoyed the attention, because it did not take very long for my massage to make you cum, everyone watching groaning with you. Your body shook and writhed as you held onto the bar for stability. But between your pleasure and the oil, your grip loosened and slipped. I caught you, sort of, as you sagged down onto your knees. You were now a foot from the glass and closer then ever to your admirers.

Four guys were now standing around you, jerking brazenly. I whispered, "stroke yourself Charlie..."
 
You rested your hands on your thighs for a moment, turning your head to me, saying softly that you shouldn't be liking this, that you should only excite your husband. I reached around you to cup your firm breasts, presenting them to the guys hehind the glass. I pressed them together and jiggled them. One of the guys cried out and pumped several jets of semen onto the glass. I reached down with one hand and guided your hand between your legs. I spoke reassuringly into your ear, "you are a beautiful woman Charlie, and men will always want you. They are just more open aboutit here. I am fine with that, as long as I am the only one to fuck you."

You promised again that I would be. I gave your tits another squeeze, "then give these good boys a show." You smiled as you faced them and started to stroke your pussy. Your hips began to rock as you massaged your flesh. You dipped a finger inside your pussy, pumping it in and out a few times, then pulled it out, dripping with our juices. That finger traveled to your lips where you sucked it clean. You saw the guys stroking faster and giggled. You leaned forward, until your face was almost touching the glass. Your mouth opened wide and your tongue touched the glass. All three guys lost it quickly, streams of cum plastering the glass guarding your face.

I watched as they eased back and saw everyone's eyes were still glued to you. The hand between your legs was a blur and your tongue was licking the glass opposite the heaviest streaks of cum. Abruptly you gasped and shook dramatically, slumping back into my arms.

I hugged you hard, which was difficult as we were both oily. You whispered to me conspiratorily, "I didn't really cum, but thought they would like it."

I laughed and squeezed you harder, "my little porn star, well, as long as you never fake with me."

You promised, and I had an idea, "lets do that again."

I stood and pulled you up. We stepped to the bidet and I turned the jets on. You said you had never seen one before, so I instructed you to squat over it and sit. You did so, then made several appreciative noises. I stood right in front of you and started to stroke my cock, grinning, "lets cum together Charlie."
 
Last edited:
Although plenty of people were watching, I really only saw you. I stroked my cock slowly, and asked you, "what do you want to see Charlie?"

You told me to step closer and to just stroke the head. I moved to within a foot of you, my cock projecting towards your face. With my thumb and forefinger, I formed an "O," which I ran over the head, up and down. I grinned as you watched, "just like when I am entering your pussy."

You nodded, mesmerized and looking turned on. I watched very appreciatively as you cupped your breasts and squeezed them. You knew I enjoyed this, and started pinching your now hard nipples. "Deeper," you breathed.

I began moving the ring up and down my cock further, telling you, "Mmmm, like when I am pushing deeper into you, opening your cunt wide."

You nodded as one of your hands trailed down into the water of the bidet and began to massage your clit. You trembled and I could see your skin flush. You were truly moving towards climax this time. "Deeper," you shuddered.

I began moving the ring up and down the full length of my cock. My voice was getting a bit ragged as I teased you, "Can you see it Charlie? My cock deep inside you, the head tapping your womb, getting ready to fill you?"

You nodded unevenly, tell me yes, how much you loved it, how much you wanted it.

I was getting closer, pacing myself with difficulty, "Do you like this Charlie, your husband lusting after your body? Do you want me to cum all over you, cum on your face like a porn star?"

I could see your body stiffening, the way it did shortly before you came. I gritted my teeth, holding back, "Cum for me Charlie. I want to see my wife cum fingering her pussy. Do it Charlie!"

You gasped several times, then I saw you start to tremble and your mouth go slack. A low moan escaped your lips and your head went back as orgasm took you. I groaned with you as I let myself go. Three strokes later, I felt my semen fountain from my cock, splattering your face. Your eyes widened and so did your mouth. The crowd watching us hooted and clapped loudly as several more spurts painted your face and lips. You were still gasping as I took my cock and wiped it across your lips, smearing the cream around.

You looked at me, your expressions mixed, love, desire, sluttiness, amazement. I bent over to kiss you, then pulled you up and under a shower again, to rinse ourselves. We embraced under the spray, stroking each other softly.

"What are you doing to me?" you asked once again, "what am I becoming?"
 
Before our skin began to wrinkle from being under water for so long, we left the shower. We dried off in the adjacent room, both of us watching the other, and then dressed. As we left the room and reentered the dungeon, we saw a crowd gathered around the station we had only recently left. As it was in our way out of the room, we stopped for a quick gawk. One glance and I recognized Rachel and Michelle, two very nice lesbians who often came on sundays. And they were working on that now...

Michelle, naked as can be, was strapped to the chair, while Rachel, wearing a red leather corset, approached her wearing a strap on. The dildo was huge, with the head the size of my fist. You stopped and looked at me with wide eyes. Apparently, they had been here for a while, for Michelle's pussy was quite wet and open, and sweat covered her body. Rachel tapped the dildo a few times on her lover's pussy, then nudged it in. Michelle squirmed and gasped, but Rachel knew her well, and in short order was pounding the massive dildo inside her.

The crowd was gathering and it was getting harder to see. You looked at me, and asked what a girl needed to do to get a drink around here. I laughed, and said your credit was good.

We exited the room and went to the bar. We sat sipping a new concoction that Robert had dreamed up, Hard Fuck on the Beach, when you asked about the dildo. I replied that some people really craved feeling stretched and filled. You looked at me with a disbelieving expression, and I told you we could experiment, if you wanted.

Our conversation was interrupted by several men, who said they saw you in the shower, and wondered if you were interested in a second round. You looked at them, and with a demeanor that left me proud, said sweetly that you appreciated the offer, but the only second round would be with your husband.

One of the guys looked frustrated, and asked what your husband had that they didn't. You locked eyes with him and said, "his baby in my belly."

That silenced him and the three of them left, saying to look them up if you reconsidered.

I slid my hand along your thigh, smiling at you, "Such confidence! You really are becoming a goddess."

You gulped down the last of your drink and set the glass down on the counter firmly. You looked at me with a flush of alcohol and pride, "Yeah? Well then worship me baby!"
 
I leaned in for a kiss, laughing, "You are so fucking hot!"

Your kiss in return was wanton and hungry. I set my hands upon your legs, and parted them. You giggled into my mouth, then looked at me with a lascivious smile as I got off my bar stool and knelt down in front of yours. As my lips kissed your inner thigh, I heard you tell the bartender to hit you again. I grinned as I kissed towards your pussy, thinking, "Zero to sixty in three days..."

I felt you move, and heard you give a quiet "mmm," and assumed you had your drink. I felt your hand in my hair, stroking my head softly. Your next "mmm" was considerably louder when my tongue started sliding up and down your furrow. For a time, I just repeated that motion, up and down, until I felt your clit emerging from her hood again. My lips pressed around your sensitive bud, and started to suck. My tongue started to lap your clit as I heard you murmuring about how good it felt.

Your hand in my hair became more unsteady, until I felt you take a handful and hold it tight. A string of little yeses came from your mouth, getting louder and faster as you moved towards climax. I slid a finger inside your pussy, just as you had hit the edge. Your resulting orgasm was long and soft, giving me plenty of time to lap your juices and savor your taste. When you quieted, I kissed your pussy softly and slowly stood up. You looked down at me, took a bar napkin and dabbed my face clean.

Then you held my face in your hands, and said if that is the sort of treatment a goddess received, you were all for it. I just grinned at you, "I love you."
 
Last edited:
I settled back onto my bar stool. The bar tender looked at me with a grin, "do you want a chaser with that?"

I chuckled. He had seen it all over the years here. "Yeah, what do you recommend?"

He poured me a shot of brown liquor I didn't recognize. I took about half the glass into my mouth and found it not unpleasantly astringent. "Cleanses the palet," he explained, "so you can better appreciate your next."

"Ah," I mumbled, turning to see you running your finger over your wet sex. I grinned at your bald display. You then took your finger and brought it to my lips. I took it in my mouth and sucked it clean. You looked at me with a brave expression masking worry, "I'm always your next. I am a jealous goddess, you know."
 
I gave you a kiss, smiling, "And after having a goddess, how could I possibly want anyone else?"

You beamed at me, then whispered in my ear, "take me home?"

I paid our bar tab, thanking Robert, and we got ready to leave. We glanced at the big monitor, to see your pussy up close, for all to see. You giggled, and I had to laugh, "my little porn star."

The roads and we were quiet. At one point, you commented that if you were pregnant, that you would have to stop drinking. That was prudent, and I volunteered to hop on the wagon with you for the duration of the pregnancy. You protested, saying we both didn't have to miss out. I informed you that you would have to give me more frequent blowjobs, and you laughed.

As we drove through a wood part of town, you saw a couple cars parked in a quiet area. Both cars were clearly occupied. You looked wistfully at them, saying you had always wondered what it was like.

I changed course at the next light, heading towards a place I knew. You asked me where we were going. "Parking," I grinned, "just pretend we aren't married, a couple of kids overcome by hormones and devilish desires."
 
We drove for about twenty minutes. I marvelled that such an attractive girl had never been parking. You told me a bit more about your childhood, and I shook my head, promising you that I would help you make up for lost time. You asked that I not feel sorry for you and I chuckled, "no worries, it Will be my pleasure."

I drove down a quiet lane to parking area overlooking an old flooded quarry. There was another car there, so I pulled in at a discreet distance. I shut the engine off. You lookeed towards me in the dark, asking , "now what?"

I was about to show you parking etiquette, when another car pulled in and parked twenty feet from us. The inhabitants talked briefly, then got out of the car to enter the back seat. The driver, a buxom woman in her thirties dressed conservatively and a much younger man, dressed in a jacket and tie. I heard you gasp, saying you knew them. Bob, someone you knew from the youth group, and Helen, the wife of one of the elders, looked around quickly and then closed the doors. They sat tentatively for a moment, then Helen took charge, pulling Bob in for a kiss. His hand went timidly to her breasts and started groping her. Your eyes were glued to their dark forms, as my hand slid under your skirt.

You looked at me briefly, not believing what you were seeing. We could hear their hushed voices as they kissed and groped each other, their clothes skewed or removed. I heard you suck in your breath as my fingertips brushed against your panties. I stroked the wet fabric for a time, up and down, following the lines of your furrow.

We watched as Helen, dressed only in a bra now, straddled Bob and began to ride him up and down slowly. He said something we didn't hear, then heard her reply, "I know, me too. It took me forever to get away, but I had to see you. I'm ovulating now, and I needed my stud."

I heard you suck in your breath again at the revelation, and slid your panties to one side. Helen began to ride Bob more quickly, "We don't have much time. Don't hold back. Just fill me."

He didn't need to be encouraged, and soon his moans of climax were heard clearly. She stilled herself for a moment, and stroked his face, "Can we meet tomorrow?" I want as much as you can give me."

He nodded happily, "I will text you."

She dismounted and the two of them quickly dressed before emerging from the car to smooth their clothes. As they got back in the car, Bob looked around and mused, "Can't believe it was snowing the first time we came here, and now it is fall."

They got back in the car and drove off, never taking note of us. When they were gone, you looked at me, and teased, "Pity you are mine now. You would have given her a baby months ago."

"Now before those talented fingers make me cum, lets get in the back seat!"
 
Last edited:
The back seat of my car was clearly not built for passengers, much less sex. We each sat on our side and twisted to reach each other. After having to stretch for kisses, our hands awkwardly petting each other, I laughed, "I think Helen had the right idea."

I took your leg and pulled it over my lap, as I slid towards you on the seat. You straddled me, and smiling pressed your breasts into my face. I kissed your fabric covered globes and then felt you opening your blouse to give me better access. I pulled your bra cups down until your breasts popped free. I "mmmmmm'd" happily as I suckled and teased your nipples. You must have liked the sensation, as you shifted, alternating nipples.

My mouth engaged, I reached down to remove your skirt. A few buttons later, I pulled it aside and off. We both struggled with my belt and button and zipper, but soon enough my cock was free. You reached down to slide your panties to one side as I postioned my cock.
 
I never tired of that first penetration, the sudden warmth and wetness on the head of my cock as it opens your labia and presses past the outer ring of muscle. The tightness and resistance, followed by the pop and slide deeper into you, always made and makes me groan. I am guessing it has the same effect on you, as you shuddered as you took my cock inside you. You raised and lowered yourself a few time, working my cock deeper, until your ass met my thighs and your pussy had fully engulfed my length.

You opened your eyes and looked into mine, our faces just inches from each other. In the pale light of the moon and stars, we looked deeply into each other, joining souls as well as bodies. No words were said. It would have ruined the moment.

After a time, I felt you shift and my cock slid a bit. We both gasped at the sudden feel. My hands moved to your hips as we both started shifting, rising and falling. I felt every inch of your pussy caressing my cock. The closed confines of the car reflected the sounds of our lovemaking. We heard every movement, the soft sounds of flesh sliding against flesh, and our labored breaths.

Our movements became quicker. I could feel the head of my cock swelling against the growing tightness of your pussy. Your mouth was slack, until you leaned forward, whispering into my ear, "Fillll meee. Please fill me. I want your baby so badly......"

I shuddered as my body answered you. I started to cum and you slid all the way down on me, the tip pressing against your cervix as my cum bathed your womb. I felt your pussy pulsating as your own climax took you. We held each other, grinding, as our orgasms played out.

When our breath had returned, we looked at each other deeply again, kissing softly. You whispered in my ear, "take me home."

Of course, that meant disengaging and sort of dressing. With some struggle and laughter, we managed to do both and exit the back seat. We got back in the car, semi-dressed, and I drove home. We dashed to my door without being seen, and got inside. We held each other, laughing for a good bit, then made our way upstairs.
 
Back
Top