The China Pearl Inn part 9

CG, Dracutt’s victim awaits your attention.

Such a sweet little thing your young Miss is Rose. I do believe with Dracut she is in over her pretty little head. :devil:ish :D

Rose she is almost as sweet as you young lady.

Evening Uggg how are things with you?

Oh yup! found it:D

Yes she is Uggg and I find Rose to be a sweet erotic writer. I can almost see her blushing in her writing Uggg, a very delightful image dancing before my mind's eye.

Morning to any who mat be about on this cloudy morning or hiding in the shadows. The heat wave has finally broken but the cost is over cast skies :rolleyes:

I'll take it as I detest heat and humidity,;)

Last edited:
Morning to any who mat be about on this cloudy morning or hiding in the shadows. The heat wave has finally broken but the cost is over cast skies :rolleyes:

Sounds similar to here; still warmish but grey. Just passing through, see you later.

Yes she is Uggg and I find Rose to be a sweet erotic writer. I can almost see her blushing in her writing Uggg, a very delightful image dancing before my mind's eye.

You hate humidity and you moved to the northwest? Still, it is better than the southeast. We have a high humidity at the moment, but it is raining so that is to be expected. ;)

Actually here in the Pudget Sound area the humidity rarely a problem as it is bright, dry and sunny ,or it is raining, well more like a persistent drizzle. But on the rare occasion when we have sun and humidity it is truly oppressive.:(

Today S F it is over cast and a delightful 70F here. :D

I'm not bad thanks. How's the visit going?

Hit a rough patch today, so it has been very quiet. She hasn't come out of her room except to eat. LOL I told her I didn't want her doing something, so she did it. LOL I expressed my displeasure and she is pouting. 13 year olds. :D

I am sure she will. If not, she will show in time for dinner. :)

Tell her you hope she liked the crunchy parts of dinner. If she asks what crunchy parts you say oh that's OK you must have got mostly spiders. I thought mine was a bit crickety. I must remember to stir them up more...

Tell her you hope she liked the crunchy parts of dinner. If she asks what crunchy parts you say oh that's OK you must have got mostly spiders. I thought mine was a bit crickety. I must remember to stir them up more...

Rofl. She is very squeamish about spiders, there was a tiny one in the room, so small I could barely see it. She sprayed enough bug juice on it to kill it and its next 500 lives. Then once the poor thing was decimated, she still spent half the night sitting up afraid it might come back.

Rofl. She is very squeamish about spiders, there was a tiny one in the room, so small I could barely see it. She sprayed enough bug juice on it to kill it and its next 500 lives. Then once the poor thing was decimated, she still spent half the night sitting up afraid it might come back.

Just tell her she's in the wild west and you're all primitives. Next door they saddle spiders and...

OK that might be a bit much :D

Now you're starting to think like a spider :D

You'll have to take her on a few trips though won't you?

I took her to the doctor's for my check up yesterday and to the drug store today. Does that count? It is hard to plan anything when at any given moment the skies will dump lightning and rain on our heads, but yeah, I can't keep her locked up in the house.

I took her to the doctor's for my check up yesterday and to the drug store today. Does that count? It is hard to plan anything when at any given moment the skies will dump lightning and rain on our heads, but yeah, I can't keep her locked up in the house.

Yes, she needs to see your jet set life style after all :)

Hope she likes reading, writing, all those vices.

She likes to read, but she failed all her other subjects. She is supposed to be doing some online review of skills, but she would rather be online doing other things. LOL I can't tell how well she reads though since every time I ask a question about a book she is supposedly reading, she says, oh I skimmed that part. LOL

She likes to read, but she failed all her other subjects. She is supposed to be doing some online review of skills, but she would rather be online doing other things. LOL I can't tell how well she reads though since every time I ask a question about a book she is supposedly reading, she says, oh I skimmed that part. LOL

Like I said, good luck :) You know better than me how to deal with that. I'd better be going soon, I've got a meeting in the morning.

"Splutter--- Snort"

*ROFL*

AHAHAHAHAHAAA... Vices! HAHAHAHA... Priceless! Oh gods kitty you just painted my wall in tea you funny creature!

And here I was thinking all the OTHER things I did were vices and reading/writing were me good bits! LOL turns out all I got is vices!

AHAHAHHAAA!:devil:

Uggg:rose:

Back