Mutual Assistance (Closed for Homerun2611)

Lilly could not contain her smile as he agreed. Telling her how good it would feel in her "cunt" nearly sent her into orgasm as his hands held her ass like two peaches in his huge mitts.

She found her feet and quickly opened his pants and pushed his boxers down. She paused for a moment as the actual size of him came into full view. She looked up at him.

"Would you prefer to sit or stand?" she said anxiously running her pointed pink tongue across her red lips. Her hand reached out and wrapped her manicured red fingers around the vein filled shaft. It was as big if not bigger than any she had ever seen. She was by no means inexperienced but she had just turned twenty.

Both of her hands began to slide up and down as his slit in the purple head glistened with dew.

She looked up at him then leaned forward and as she pulled the head down her lips locked onto the head. It was almost comical as large as he was and her small angular jaw line. She swirled and kissed the head getting her first taste of him. She could not help but moan as the salty musky flavor filled her. She managed the full head into her mouth before pulling back with a strong of saliva between his wet head and the corner of her red lips.

"How would you like it?" she asked sounding as turned on as he was. She sounded as though she was the once being released by this. Her hand slid up and covered the head like a baseball players hand on the end of a thick bat. she softly rubbed her palm against his head lubricated by his new assistants saliva.

Lily's heart raced as she was so turned on. This was a fantasy she had played out in her bed the night before, after her first day with Mr Tate and now it was happening. Almost exactly as she imagined. Although she doubted it would end with her naked on his desk being driven to endless orgasm by his cock. But this would be a solid first step.
 
"How would you like it?" Darrin, had been clenching his PC model like crazy. He was so enjoying his young assistant's work on his cock he didn't want it to end. She would appreciate his cock control later as he lasted and brought her to repeated ecstasy. For now he was just enjoying, he had contemplated holding off, using Lilly only to edge him to the maximum, but he had plenty of time to recover and he wanted to watch her take his cum.

She appeared to love sucking him, and this pleased him to no end. He looked forward to many an afternoon or business trip having his cock pleasured by her gorgeous mouth. She knew what to do, and despite the fact that his cock was huge in her mouth, she attacked and worked it like a pro. She was gorgeous, he couldn't wait to have her naked. He wanted her, and this was an amazing appetizer, but he wanted the entree and dessert. He knew it would come eventually, and hopefully they would only be more passionate by waiting.

"Lilly, you are excellent, I can't wait for us to have more time." He let out a moan as he enjoyed her twirling her hand on him, and then taking him back in her beautiful mouth. "I can't wait for the chance to undress you, and to see your gorgeous naked body and take you, let me show how much passion and ecstacy I can make you feel. I hope you are wet with desire, I will need you well lubricated, when we finally fuck".

While fully undressing her and enjoying her entire body would have to wait, he wanted at least a taste. Darrin,wanted to enjoy her tits, and so he reached down and undid a few more buttons of her blouse. His cock still deep in her mouth, he reached down and slid his hand inside her bra, and cupped her breast. He first massaged her breast and then teased her nipples, finally pinching them to full erection. "I will tell you how I want it, I want my cock in your breasts, and then I want to cum in your mouth, will you let me fuck your gorgeous tits Lilly?"
 
"Yes" Lilly answered without thought. She was on fire and melting down her thighs as he spoke. She wanted to mount him right then and there. She wanted to feel his true desire for her. But that would wait. She leaned back not resting on both knees. She quickly took off her blouse and bra and laid them on the table neatly. She then turned with her hands over her breasts like a nervous girl. Her thumb and index finger continued what Darrin had started. She rolled them untilt hey were firm, small and pink but firm on her perfectly proportioned breasts, high and firm as young girls are.

"You can have anything you want Mr Tate" she said pushing herself up and pressing her breasts around his saliva covered cock, She held his eyes but his eyes went to his cock now laying in her cleavage. She moved up and down as her saliva coated the inside of her soft firm breasts.

"Does that feel nice Mr Tate?" she asked feeling him throb between her breasts. She quickened her pace and held him so his head popped up between her breasts just under her neck with each movement.

"Are you close Mr Tate? Should I take it into my mouth? tell me when you want me to do that" she said submissively reading him like a half page headline. "I can't wait to feel and taste you cum Mr Tate." Her voice was soft and quiet yet that intensified her sexuality. There was no question of her submission to him and her new position, nor her true desire to please.
 
"Yes" she had answered with enthusiasm, and she had Darrin. She appeared up for anything, desirous of what her commanding boss may offer, so his imagination began to run wild with all the ways he would enjoy her young, beautiful, supple body. He was a very generous lover, he would focus on giving her as much pleasure as humanly possible and in doing so, they would adventure to the greatest heights of passion.

She took off her blouse and he was inflamed. Her body in its disproportion was incredible. Her tiny waist and her gorgeous, large, and stand up perfect tits, were the stuff of erotic artists or mattel's Barbie, not the stuff of human flesh. Yet there she was in front of him, did she notice how the sight of her body made his large, hard cock, even bigger and harder. Then combine that with her submissive and lustful attitude, and he didn't care if she could type a word, or get a single appointment right, just be here and ready to satisfy me, and you will be my favorite assistant ever!

"You can have anything you want Mr. Tate", she said as she wrapped her perfect tits around his massive organ. The visual was incredible. He started to correct her, make it less formal, and he would eventually, but for now, having her topless, asking to serve, and referring to him formally only heightened the eroticism of the moment. The combination had him almost giddy in lust. "Oh, Lilly, what I want is you, on my desk, against the window, up in our private jet, and I fully intend to take you each of those places and more. My body absolutely craves to ravage you and have you, every inch of you. And my dear, I promise you, you will enjoy every moment" Darrin did not lack sexual confidence and he knew he would deliver on his boast.

His cock throbbed, she had pulled down his balls once which he appreciated as only that move allowed him to enjoy this visual and tactile feast a moment longer before needing to fire and release. Each time his head popped through her breast, it was darker, more needful, and arched and ached to find her mouth again.

"Are you close Mr. Tate?..." That was the understatement of the century. Close, he was concerned his cock might truly explode. "...Should I take it in my mouth? tell me when you want me to do that..." "...I can't wait to feel and taste your cum Mr. Tate" FUUUCCCKKK, she was incredible. Yes, she was probably playing him, at least to some degree, no one was this perfect...but if so, well done and keep up the act, it will serve you well and encourage me to make you an incredibly wealthy 20 year old.."YES, YES, you perfect girl, YES, please take me in your mouth, finish me, YES, YES, YES, NOWWWW!"

She let go of her tits, she grabbed his cock, MMMMM, she smiled as she took him in, "Oh Fuck Lilly YES", her lips sealed themselves around his head, he felt her warm breath on his head just before she took him, shivers shot through his body, lips locked, tongue, oh magic tongue, swirled, and he felt the spasm hard, his balls contracting, arming his rifle, and BOOM, he fired. Darrin comes hard, and with rich amounts of cum. He had gotten Samantha pregnant almost immediately each time they had tried. His swimmers were bountiful and energized, and he delivered his load, hard and strong into her beautiful mouth and the back of her throat. "OOHHHH" was all he could utter, it felt amazing as he fired, he closed his eyes, and just enjoyed the finish to the amazing ride she had given him...
 
Lilly listed to her boss and wished he would just strip her and bang her with all he had, which was currently quite a bit between her tits. She grazed erh nipples with each stroke as her thumb passed. She could see he had found something special in her and she knew how to pull his... strings.

She worked her small body up and down holding his throbbing shaft with her velvety breasts. She waited for him, unsure if he would just let it fly up into her face and hair or tell her and keep her looking her professional best.

"YES YES NOWWW!" he bellowed as though holding to the last possible second. She quickly dropped her mouth down and sucked in hie head moments before his whole body jerked. from his toes and his head his energy surged into her mouth with a thick warm milky blast. She loved the feeling of cum on her teeth and rubbed her tongue everywhere. Then the next as he groaned as if a long suffering injury were removed. Lilly swallowed and sucked and licked and bobbed milking him of every last twitch. It was one of the biggest orgasms Lilly had ever experienced and she was pleased she managed to take it all from this massive cock.

"I can do that all you want" she smiled to herself as she stood as he set on the couch with his cock semi hard and his eyes closed.

"That was wonderful Mr Tate. Your cum is delicious. I hope I was adequate" she said glancing at the clock. She saw it was 5:55 and knew she had things to get done. She turned for her bra and pulled it up facing away from Mr Tate with her tight skirt covered ass just within his reach. She slid he bra up her arms then stood and clasped the back. then she slid her white blouse on and turned to button it as Mr Tate was silent.
 
"That was wonderful Mr Tate. Your cum is delicious. I hope I was adequate" She played to his every desire.

Samantha will love that line, he thought. Darrin opened his eyes and began to come down from his orgasmic high. He put his gun back in its holster and zipped up. He got up and stepped behind her and leaned in. He let her feel the heat of his breath, and then his lips on the side of her neck. He reached around her and with one hand he clasped her breast and with the other he cupped her pussy through the dress. He did not feel wetness, but he definitely felt heat. He kissed her neck, "Lilly, that wasn't adequate, that was incredible. Thank you" He gave her cupped cunt a little squeeze. "But tomorrow my dear, it will be your turn as well, please come ready to play, I intend to make it memorable". He turned her and gave her one more passionate kiss, this time on the mouth, their tongues entangled, and he could taste some of himself. He didn't care, very little turned him off, his sexual appetite knew few boundaries. Moreso, he liked this girl, he liked her a lot.

As she left the office, he went to his phone. He pulled the video from the security cam, and made sure the official record was removed. However, he sent Sam a message where she could access an encrypted version in their cloud account. "My new assistant my love, I think you will enjoy her. Consider this a little warm up for tonight's soiree. I look forward to having you soon. Your loving husband".

That was their deal, she got to watch and ultimately approve. However, given how much she had enjoyed Diane, the thought she would like the idea that now we were adding a beautiful brunette to the stable. Samantha loved how her husband could command a woman and get them to submit to him...almost as much as he did
 
Her phone was blinking as she got to her desk as her mind was on anything but the deliveries but she quickly turned to work. She met the delivery guys, who might have turned her on before but now something had changed. she was in a new orbit. She tasted moneyed cum and the power Mr Tate had and she was intoxicated. She signed the slips and set up the board room as she expected a few people to enjoy sushi and wine and discuss business.

Alone in the conference room Lilly could not help but take e moment to run her hand under her skirt with images of Mr Tate gripping her like a doll. His big hands not hesitating to take her breast, as her hand caressed her breast. His large strong hand between her small thighs without a moments pause, feeling, pressing her button as she opened her legs and rolled her head back moaning "Yes Darrin, Yes" as her fingers circled her aching clit. "Have me, use me, tell me what you want" she continued with her eyes closed and her body awkwardly perched on the edge of one of he armchairs surrounding table.

She slid her thong to the side and said "Oh be gentle Darrin, your so big" as she slid one then two then three fingers into her beautiful lips. Silently she worked herself nearing orgasm reliving her bosses breath on her neck and ear. "What will tomorrow hold?" she though as fantasy after fasnty flashed through her obscene head.

The buzzer at the front door snapped her out of her near orgasmic moment. She jumped up and smoothed her skirt and took her fingers into her mouth to remove any tell tale wetness. She walked out and a woman stood at the door wearing a khaki rain coat and simple black flats. She was in her twenties and did not look business like in any way.

"May I help you?" Lilly asked with the arrogance of an executive assistant who had the boss ready to die for her.

"Mr Tate is expecting me, I am Diane?" she said meekly. She was beautiful but clearly uncomfortable.

"Come in, you can wait there" Lily said pointing to the couch in the waiting area as a pang of jealousy welled up in her. She walked with a sassy wiggle back to Mr Tate's office and knocked.

"come" came through the door which in Lilly's mind meant everything but enter.

"Mr Tate there is a Diane here for you?" she said questioning.
 
I hear the knock, “come” I reply, the double entendre quite intended. In walks my sexy assistant. She is all I have thought about since I left. Perhaps if Diane isn’t available she might like to stand in. I hunger for multiple women tonight, unsure if only one, even my wife could completely satisfy me. “Lilly, you look even sexier right now, since I was allowed to partially unwrap your lovely package. I just wanted you to know, how often between now and tomorrow, I will fantasize about unwrapping and enjoying the rest”.

I see her swallow hard, with the slightest pant she speaks, “Mr. Tate there is a Diane here for you?” I smile, wickedly, yes she is definitely here for me. “Is she alone...and is she wearing a raincoat?” I ask, my eyes once again aflame in anticipation. My hand is beneath my desk and fondles my cock as I ask my question. Lilly looks more than curious, she raises her eyebrow quizzically as she replies, “Mr. Tate, yes she is alone...and yes she is wearing a raincoat...is that all right? I can get rid of her if you would like”. She smiles as she finishes the last part of her question.

“No Lilly, please don’t send her away. I am looking forward to meeting with her. I did expect my wife, but perhaps she can’t make it tonight...she is quite beautiful though, don’t you think?” Darrin began to think, perhaps it will be Sam who doesn’t make it. “Lilly, please let Diane in”. As Darrin got up, his arousal was once again apparent, these women were combining to keep him constantly hard...and he couldn’t be happier
 
As Lilly turns to get Diane Mr Tate stands and Lilly cannot help but see he is fully aroused again.

"Is that because of me or this Diane?" Lilly thinks as her body responds to such a sight.

The assistant walks out and looks at Diane who looks up with an innocent smile, clearly nervous. Lilly pauses trying to determine Diane's role in this play.

"Mr Tate is ready for you" Lilly says suddenly realizing his hard on is for Diane. She sees the board room and the delicacies are for her. She watches Diane rise and move towards the office door. Lilly can see a natural sexuality to her and feels a rush of jealousy as she imagines Diane on that board room table getting all of that big dick. Lilly takes a breath and follows her to the office.

Diane moves slowly smiling at Darrin and walking over to the couch. "Hi Mr Tate" she says with a knowing grin as their facade is thin at best.

"If there will be nothing else Mr Tate I will be leaving for the night" Lilly says casting a dark jealous look at Diane who's eyes have moved from Darrin and are now passing over Lilly. This sends nervous confusion through Lilly who quickly says "the board room is set with everything you require." The sexual energy in the room is unbelievable as Diane and Mr Tate are undressing Lilly as she speaks nervously.

Lilly looks at Diane and gives a quick smile as Diane's confidence begins to glow through her beautiful face. Her rain coat has fallen open enough to show her cleavage with no hint of any clothing. Lilly returns to Mr Tate with a generous smile anticipating her dismissal for the night.
 
"If there will be nothing else Mr Tate I will be leaving for the night"

Darrin quickly looks over at Diane and sees she is enjoying the visual spectacular that is Lilly as well. He wants a minute, or more, alone with Diane to greet and enjoy his Tink, but also confirm they are of common mind. He will also have to be careful should they decided to offer to include Lilly, as he anticipates they will, as his personal exposure continues to sky rocket at the thought of engaging in group sex with his assistant in his Board Room looms on the horizon.

Group, an interesting word, he thought Samantha would be there and he is still unsure of her possible attendance, but he is reasonably sure the inclusion of Lilly would do nothing but increase the sexual eroticism for his wife. Three women would be an interesting challenge, he has satisified two, and looks forward to three, but he could have an amazing time with Diane only as well, she is an incredible fuck. He needs to talk to Diane, plus he is dying to see what surprise she has for him under that raincoat. Darrin, is no kid, but he is absolutely giddy at the potential options before him. They range from amazing, as he again let's his eyes scan up and down the sexy silhouette of Diane, to fantasy, as he now scans Lilly and imagines this blond/brunette combo, to Penthouse worthy, when you add the strawberry blond flavor of Samantha.

Lilly exits, and Darrin turns his attention to Diane and winks and smiles at her, "Come here Tink, Furdaddy wants to see what little surprise you have for him under that raincoat?"

Diane smiles and starts to walk over and Darrin remembers and hits his intercom button to speak to his assistant, "Lilly, if you wouldn't mind, staying at your desk a few more minutes. You may be able to be of a bit more service tonight...do you have any FLEXIBILITY this evening...and do you like sushi?"
 
Diane stands and lets the rain coat fall off her naked shoulders. She is gorgeous and as she walks Darrin can see her tail swinging behind her. She says nothing as Darrin asks Lilly about staying. Diane walks to Darrin and rubs her cheek against his chest just like a affectionate feline. She nearly cums as his warm hand slides around her hip and brushes her tail.

"Tonight? uh, sure I am flexible. I do like sushi" Lilly responds as she begins to put together that tonight's business is not law but something more personal in nature. "Shall I bring in two glasses of wine?" Lilly asks.

Diane's hand slides up Darrin's thigh and finds his cock not as hard as she expected. She rubs her palms against the soft material of his slacks as he converses with his assistant. His hard on comes on quickly as his fingers play with her tail firmly secured in her backside.

Diane says nothing, submissively intoxicated by any look or touch. Finally when Lilly asks about bringing in wine Diane asks "will furmommy be with us tonight?" in her softest purr as her hand slowly traces his rock hard cock.
 
The coat falls and Diane's body is glorious in its own right, gorgeous by any definition of beauty, but then he sees the tail. Tink is still in full character, and Furdaddy is hungry for his kitten. She glides over to him, silky in her movement, she plays the feline so well. As she rubs his chest with her cheek, electricity jolts through him. Darrin lets the tail flow through his fingers. He raises her ching to him with his finger and let's his breath warm her neck, before he kisses it. Kissing becomes more urgent, and he nibbles at the tasty morsel. "I have been looking forward to this tail all day" he says as he raises his mouth and finds hers and lets his tongue slip inside. His hand goes from playing with the tail to firmly cupping her ass in his strong hand. He can almost palm her entire tight ass in his massive paw.

She tickles and plays with his cock as they kiss. He pulls away and looks in her eyes with fire. "Don't worry Tink, it is more than ready to play with you, it has been aching for your body all day".

"Shall I bring in two glasses of wine?" Lilly asks. Darrin squeezes Diane's ass, and pulls her in tightly to kiss her. Again, he looks into her eyes, the sexual tension is incredible. "will furmommy be with us tonight?" she actually purrs, and Darrin is absolutely on fire, he actually clenches his PC muscle, his cock so wants to come purely on her light stroking and steaming sexuality. He hit the intercom button, "Lilly, why don't you pour three glasses, just in case, but don't come in yet, I would like to enj...talk to Diane a bit more in private".

Darrin turns back to Diane, she is smoldering, "I honestly don't know Tink, but Furdaddy, will always find you playmates if you like. You saw my young assistant, I believe she would love to join us. Would you like her to be a playmate tonight, Furmommy wouldn't mind, and if she joined, even better. Or would my Tink like her Furdaddy, all to herself, I have been thinking about ravaging you all day, Furdaddy, is very very hungry for his Tink." With that he kissed her again, and firmly cupped her pussy and gave it the nicest little squeeze...
 
Diane was dripping wet by the time Darrin grabbed her there. She nearly came with his groping.

"TInk is here to make you happy furdaddy. If you want to have me right here right now or want me to get your little assistant ready for your massive furdaddy cock, I am your tink. I am yours" she moans as the words come without thoughts. She was forgoing her entire past, intoxicated with her new life. She was so happy and so turned on.
 
Darrin is overcome in lust at her submissiveness. He picks up Diane, and she wraps her arms around his neck, and he sets her down on the edge of his desk. Looking into her eyes, he spreads her bare legs, so that they straddle him, and create access to her pussy. As he moves in and bends down to kiss his little pet, he whispers to her, "Kiss me Tink, let Furdaddy taste his little pet". As he leans in, her lips open and his lips meet hers and his tongue slides into her mouth. He kisses her, longingly and passionately. She wraps her arms around his neck and he sets his hands on her waist and begins to slide one hand up Tink's firm stomach until he finds her succulent breast. The kissing intensifies as he first massages her breast and then teases her nipple. Immediately responsive and erect to his touch, he pinches her nipple, and feels her reaction, with her sucking his tongue like it was his cock.

His cock, so hard, it aches, he wants to play her body like a fine instrument. She moves forward on the desk so that her pussy grinds into his pants. Soon there is a wet stain on his pants, he takes it as a badge of honor. His lips never leave hers, his tongue dances with hers in her mouth, and he reaches down to feel her sex. Dripping wet with her honey, he drives to fingers deep insider her cunt, and hears her groan wildly. He pulls his fingers out, EHH!, he hears but then she hears why. ZIP, he unleashes his manhood. She spreads and tilts her pelvis up spreading her legs. She pulls away from my kiss, "Fuck your Tink, Furdaddy, Fuck your Tink!" I drive my cock inside Diane's dripping wet pussy. Back inside her glorious cunt, he pistons once, twice, three times.

"YES, YES, YES" she screams as she wraps her legs around Darrin, pulling his big, hard cock deeper inside her. "Fuck Tink, Fuck Diane, OHHH you feel so good.' Darrin is a big, powerful man. He slides his hands around and under her thighs and grabs her, he picks her up, she is impaled on his cock. He turns and bang, Diane feels her back thud against Darrin's floor to ceiling windows. Suspended in the air, pinned against the window, she feels the warmth of the setting sun on her back. He pounds into Diane and you can hear the drum like beat of her ass pounding against the window with each thrust. He increases the intensity of his thrusts, and...suddenly he feels a set of hands on his chest and a pair of breasts and erect nipples against his back. Darrin realizes they are no longer alone, Lilly has entered the room, and she did not wait to be asked. She has made her decision, and he hears her heavy breathing and throaty lust "I came in with the wine, but I think we have some other more urgent needs to address, right Mr. Tate?" Darrin is ready, tonight will be fun, but at this very second, his entire body is focused on fucking his Tink...
 
Standing outside the door Lilly held the tray with the three glasses, remembering her days as an eighteen year old cocktail waitress trading old men grabs of her ass for a few extra dollars on her tip she was saddened. "Has anything really changed?" she thought then the sound of the woman echoed through the door. It was a sound that could be nothing other than sexual release. All thoughts of waitressing were gone as she opened the door without a knock. She knew Mr Tate was sexual beast and if he was already back up and fucking after the blow job she had given him, he would definitely want another willing accomplice.

The scene of Darrin's large body holding this woman against the the glass wall and her face expressing what wonder it must be to have him inside you. Lilly put the tray down, locked the door and quickly stripped. She walked over without being noticed and stood behind Darrin pumping into her. Lilly first opened Diane's legs with her hands and stepped against Darrin's back. Diane could do nothing but wrap her legs behind Lilly pulling them together.

Diane was gone. Tink was now dominant in the amazing body Darrin was using and playing like some musical instrument. Tink grunted and cried as she felt everything times ten. the young woman now with them only enhanced the moment. Diane saw the small hands slide up Darrin's shoulders as he was singularly focused on enjoying his cock in Tink. Tink leaned forward and kissed Lilly's fingers. Lilly circled Tink's lips then let her suck her finger into her mouth. Lilly's other hand moved from Darrin's breast to Tink's. Darrin may have been aware of the two women interactions or not as his pumping continued in a frenzy.

Tink was nearing a peak she had never imagined. Lilly finger fucked her mouth as she pinched her nipple perfectly. Darrin was thrusting up deeper still.

"Oh Furdaddy I am so close" Tink sighed as Lilly brought her hann from Tink's mouth to Darrin's neck then up to his mouth.

Lilly whispered "Give her all that sweet cum Mr Tate" as she let him feed on her fingers now against his lips. Diane's heel pulled Lilly tight into Darrin's back as her muscles convulsed driving him deeper still into her. Her cries and groans were unnatural until silence as she was awash in orgasm, seized with pleasure surging through her with each thrust.

Lilly held onto Darrin intensely jealous of the pleasure she witnessed. "Release it all into her" she whispered with her cheek against Darrin's back as he stood much taller.
 
Lilly was a natural. As Darrin pumped his massive hard cock into Diane, he watched Lilly heighten the experience. As Tink leaned over to lick Lilly's fingers as they ran up my body, Lilly circled and then inserted her fingers into Tink's mouth. Darrin pumped harder. She tweaked and pinched Diane's nipples, and Darrin drove hard, animalistic. She finger fucked Tink's mouth, and Darrin began to wonder if he was going to fuck Tink right through his 32nd story window.

"Oh Furdaddy I am so close" Good, he wanted to feel her glorious cunt spasm and release and try to milk his cock. He clenched his PC muscle in anticipation. "Give her all that sweet cum Mr Tate" Lilly said in a most lustful tone. Tink and Furdaddy both heard it, and Tink passed close and went over her point of now return. Bucking like a bitch in heat, she drove her pussy into Darrin, eyes rolling back, pure orgasmic bliss. "Squeeze the base of my cock Lilly squeeze my cock hard." His assistant's hand flew to his cock and did as she was told. "Release it all into her". she encouraged. Make no mistake, Darrin was having an amazing orgasm, but he was not releasing anything, at least not yet, he had several hours ahead, and he needed to have his cock constantly rock hard, ready to move from hole to hole and satisfy his lovers. His tool would be used to make these two gorgeous women cum over and over tonight. But to do that, there couldn't be any refractory period, no he would not ejaculate for a while but he would have multiple orgasms and so would they.

He didn't believe in a lot of the spiritual components of middle eastern customs. However, he had met Sting a few years ago with some other businessmen. The others had asked about the Police, and his music. Darrin asked him about his cock. Sting was on record regarding the benefits and multi orgasms of non ejaculatory orgasms. These other men, worshiped music, Darrin worshiped his cock and wanted to make sure it enjoyed the heights of pleasure. So he learned cock control, he practiced and he could control when and how he came. and because of that, tonight would be wonderful for all of them. As long as these women wanted to go, he would have a hard cock ready to play. And later tonight, when he did fire whether it be once, twice or three times, he would fire hard, copious amounts, and fill his women.

"No Lilly I will not release it. My job tonight is cock control. I will show you how I master my cock for your pleasure. How your man will stay hard all night and deliver you both the thorough fucking you need." Darrin pulled his cock out of Tink's freshly orgasmed soaking wet pussy and let her gently get her feet back on the ground. Her legs were rubbery, and she knelt on the floor.

As Darrin turned around, he got his first view of his completely naked assistant, and she looked even better than Darrin's fantasies imagined. "Lilly lay down on my desk and spread those legs for me." She did as she was told, laying flat on her back and looking up at me, she let her hands fondle her breasts. Darrin grabbed his cock and stood over her, "Is this what you have been waiting for?" I massaged my cock head up and down her slit. "Yes sir I have wanted you to fuck me" Darrin smiled. Darrin looked over at Tink and she was fondling her nipples and watching with great interest,what I would do to Lilly. "Are you going to fuck her too Furdaddy, show her how strong and powerful you are, let her enjoy your Furdaddy cock?"

Darrin watched Lilly's eyes open wide. With her legs spread open on his desk, availing her pussy to her boss, Darrin could see her nectar flowing. He was horny, she was hot, "Tink come here and guide Furdaddy's cock into our new pet's kitty." With that Diane pushed the head of my cock into Lilly's slit. with my head just in the opening, she arched her back and lifted her hands over her head in a sexy submissive pose. Darrin had seen all he needed, and he drover his cock into her needy cunt..
 
Lilly was so worked up she could not have refused him if she had wanted. Diane was lost in a daze or orgasm as she watched Darrin move on the smaller, younger woman. Darrin was silent, which was strange but his intention was clear. His hands were huge on Lilly's small calves as he opened her thighs. hsi muscles rippled as he moved into position to drive his endless hardon into her.

"Be gentle Darrin" Diane cooed from the plush chair behind him where she had fallen.

Lilly was gasping for air trying to ready herself. She saw Darrin over her and knew she had never been with anyone like this. His hardon seemed bigger still as he gripped it like a tool. It felt enormous as he brushed it against her hot wet lips. She inhaled and exhaled like someone about to try to hold their breath for days. her eyes were wildly shooting around the room. Her hands grasped at anything in their reach. She was nervous but knew there was no turning back.

As he held himself steady and put a little weight behind his cock she looked up into his eyes. They froze in that timeless moment before union. Her hands slowly moved to her breasts as he watched. Then she sighed "fuck me."
 
Darrin's body and mind were so enraptured in lust, that he didn't speak. He let his body move naturally, motivated by pure animalistic instincts, to mate, enjoy the gorgeous and willing bodies in front of him. Savor every moment. It also took every bit of concentration not to ejaculate into these women. In some ways he felt as if he was denying them their due, showing his full appreciation for their magnificence. And they were indeed magnificent. If Diane was a Ferrari, Lilly was a cherry red, 1950's t bird. Classic lines, a roaring muscle motor, and sexy front and chassis that screamed "Fuck Me".

He stared into her eyes, he watched them move from a bit fearful to abandoning to her lust and need. His cock in his hand felt almost like a weapon, but he had not intention to inflict pain, quite the contrary, he intended to induce pure ecstasy. He tickled her lips with his wand, played them open, smearing in a combination of Tink's nectar, and his abundant precum. Lilly was already wet, glistening, her lips had pursed open and were ready for their fate. He remembered Diane's "Be gentle Darrin", he wondered was that concern or jealousy. Tink certainly liked it hard, the harder the more her body arched, reacted and pounded back. He loved that savage quality in Diane. He would never tire of her, each ride was and E ticket roller coaster, the kind you waited for with antiipation, road to thrilling conclusion and then jumped back in line to get one more chance at the ride of your life.

Lilly was ready, beyond ready, he had teased enough, "fuck me." Darrin's let his hand slide back to the base, and his head enter. She was tight, tighter than Tink, but she was so wet. That although he felt the tightness clenching him, he was easily able to enter. Once his cock was halfway in, Darrin reached down and grabbed Lilly's waist. Her hands moved from her breasts to her nipples, and as he grabbed her, he saw her pinch her nipples hard. She looked up wickedly, "so Mr. Tate do you like this tight pussy, am I a nice addition to your stable, I hope I am the ride you will want to take often". Darrin roared in passion, he felt like a lion, taking his lioness. "Lilly, your cunt is so tight, so sweet, yes I absolutely love, it. Oh God, let me give you the fuck your body deserves". With that Tink's words of warning were gone, Darrin, pulled his ass back and then recoiled and pounded into Lilly with everything he had." You would have thought he was trying to split her open, he wasn't, he was just so horny, her pussy felt so good, and his cock was simply insatiable. "Tink come here and kiss Furdaddy, let me enjoy your lips while my cock enjoy's Lilly's".

Tink came up close and pressed her body into Darrin, she put one hand around Darrin's neck and began to kiss him deeply. Her other hand was between her thighs, two finger deep inside keeping he Kitty entertained, for it was up next on this sex tour de force, the only question was what position.

Darrin was starving, he had a gourmet layout line up for them in the Board room, he looked forward to having them feed each other, enjoy the fine wine, what a delicious entree awaited them. But then he came back to now, kissing Tink, fucking and pounding Lilly. He thought, then again, this appetizer has been pretty incredible too...
 
Lilly was giddy with the excitement and size of her new boss. The three of them were an erotic combination of strength, lust,, beauty and animal passion. When Darrin drove his full length into her Lilly felt her body constrict and then release with orgasm. She was helpless laying on the table with Darrin's hands holding her body in place for his thrusts. Her fingers pinched relentlessly as the pain kept her focused.

Lilly watched Tink come and kiss him as he continued driving his massive hard on into her. She watched their mouths and tongues searching in each other for more. She watched Tink's hand between her legs as she kissed the large man.

Lilly released her nipples and one hand slowly reached down for Tink's hip and then around under her. Her free hand she brought to her own clit and somehow tried to push herself higher.

Then words came from Lilly's mouth she had not expected.

"Let me taste you" she said looking at Diane who immediately turned to the young woman. Lilly's face was innocent and honest and clearly wanted her.

Diane smiled and kissed Darrin's cheek then walked slowly around the desk. She stood behind Lilly facing Darrin who was all smiles. She leaned over and kissed Lilly as the small younger woman rocked with Darrin's steady thrusts. Their tongues touched but not like hungry animals but as soft lovers. After a moment Diane raised her head and threw her hair back and then lifted a knee to the desk. She looked at Darrin who was open jawed and clearly entertained.

"May I furdaddy?" Diane asked as Lilly began to understand the dynamic between these two.

Lilly looked at the older man begging with her eyes to let this woman straddle her mouth. Lilly had never been this turned on and that is saying something. Diane paused like a well trained animal awaiting her masters order. Her eyes could not help but look down at Lilly and Darrin sliding in and out of her. Lilly was perfect, lean and sexy like a model and petite like a doll. Diane had never known her true feminine side before but now wanted Lilly more than even Darrin. well almost.
 
Darrin had only entered Lilly a short time, had barely begun to enjoy his thrusts into the young tight assistant, when he felt that familiar quiver, spasm, and watched her body tense in her first orgasm. Their prior threesome foreplay, and his teasing and provocative talk had her so edged, the sensation of the fullness of his large hard cock filling her tight channel with even the subtlest of movements, had been too much. He loved the feeling of a woman truly enjoying his cock to the fullest, and watched as she manipulated her nipples ruthlessly to erection, combining sublime pleasure and pain.

The combination of Diane’s passionate kisses and Lilly’s tight, convulsing cunt, filled Darrin’s mind and body with overwhelming passion. But then Lilly moved the action forward. Darrin heard Tink’s little yelp, and consequent purr, as Lilly’s hand’s entered, he felt the nip on his lower lip, as Lilly asked sweetly, innocently, almost embarrassed, “May I taste you?” Darrin pulled away from the kiss, Tink’s eyes were glassy, completely overcome in lust. Darrin knew their little games had awoken a new side in Diane, she craved and enjoyed women, gorgeous, sexy women, like those hat Darrin could lure to the table, in a way that was different, perhaps as much or more than his well endowed and talented cock could. He didn’t mond, he wanted to share, push each other to and beyond their sexual limits. Diane was the perfect third, and she knew her role and played the part. Furdaddy wanted to please his pet, entertain her, reward her loyalty and submissive behavior, let her live out all her fantasies and invent new ones.

Diane was so sexy, Tink moved like a panther around the desk, and just the sight of her raising her taught, long, gorgeous legs onto the desk, displaying and opening her pussy for his viewing, wet an glistening, craving the attention it so richly deserved, almost was enough in itself to make Darrin cum, he clemched his PC muscle hard, but his breathing became labored and he pounded Lilly. But Tink was a good pet, “May I Furdaddy?”

Darrin looked at both their pleading eyes, he smiled at the thought of controlling, being asked permission by these two perfect sexual specimens, to unwittingly put on a show that would drive him crazy with desire. Pound, pound, pound, he enjoyed alilly. “Tink, I am glad you like my new assistant, I thought she would please you (now he looked directly at Lilly) I know she pleases me very much...yes Tink you may...Lilly, please pleasure MY Tink”
 
Diane smiled at Darrin then down at Lilly who was licking her lips. She leaned forward and put her hands on either side of Lilly's gorgeous abs as she raised her other knee to the desk. She held herself over the lovely young woman as she was now only inches from Darrin's chest. She looked up softly at his face red with excitement and effort as he continued driving himself into his new assistant.

"Does it feel better in her tight young pussy?" Tink asked with a hint of jealousy. "What will furmommy say when I tell her of your new little friend?" Diane said as she lowered her hips to Lilly's outstretched lips. "Or maybe we will keep her our little secret, ahhhh" Diane said as Lilly found her clit with a soulful kiss. Diane's eyes closed as she rolled her hips back onto the young woman. "So good" she sighed as she felt Darrin pound harder reverberating through Lilly now stretching her tongue against her new friends molten flesh.

"Such a good assistant" Diane said opening her eyes and reaching up for Darrin's neck. She pulled herself up and knew her orgasm was not far away.

"FurDaddy I am going to cum on your little assistant, cum with me FurDaddy" she begged as her hands trembled on his massive neck. "Give her that wonderful seed" Diane sighed as she stiffened and Lilly groaned under her. Lilly's small heels kicked into Darrin's hips wantonly either demanding more or smothered and unable to breath. Diane looked at Darrin unable to speak as time seemed to have stopped, peaked, agonizing bliss..
 
Darrin was enjoying the treat of this young, tight girl. it had been years, since he had enjoyed such a deliciously tight channel. He watches Diane straddle her. He has now enjoyed Diane a few times, and in several different positions, but he is still amazed at how incredibly sexy and attractive he finds her. She moves with such grace, and agility. He can only stare in lust as she hovers her opening over Lilly's lips, "My god that looks sexy" he moaned.

Tink leaned in toward, him, her voice purred, "Does it feel better in her tight young pussy?" He detected, the slight hint of jealousy, he wondered when the last time was Diane even considered that another woman could be her superior in any way physically. Darrin smiled at her, reassuringly, "Tink, each woman's pussy is amazing, you know the total ecstacy I feel inside of you. And at my size, all women are reasonably tight. But yes, she his amazing, her tightness squeezing, almost strangling me, is wonderful. I know how lucky I am to be able to play and enjoy each of your amazing vaginas". He could only moan the last part, as his thursting accelerated and his young assistant's body responded. As her tongue entered Diane's lips, flicking at her clit, he saw her head jar up and down, as he pounded his massive organ into her.

"Such a good assistant" as she grinded down on her sweet beautiful face. Diane grabbed Darrin's neck and the three of them were now linked, connected, and enjoying the experience as one.

"FurDaddy I am going to cum on your little assistant, cum with me FurDaddy" He felt her hand tremble as the quiver turned into a spasm, and then her entire body reverberated. Lilly's heels drove into his back, he could not get out if he wanted to, he did not. He looked down at Lilly's tits jiggling back, he drover hard, harder, harder. His balls clenched, that glorious spasm. There would be no PC clench, they would eat after this, he could recover then, for now he let himself fully enjoy. As he felt it coming, about to thunder out, he reached out and grabbed Tink's head and pulled her in, shoving his tongue into her mouth animalistically. He fired into his assistant's tight wet cunt, filling her with rope after rope after rope of his desire.

"Oh Fuck Yes", he bellowed releasing Tink''s kiss, "Furdaddy is coming for you Tink, Fuck me Lilly, take me". He kept pounding and emptying his cream into her. Finally after firing rope after rope he was dry, the final spasms released, and he opened his eyes and looked down. There in front of him were two of the most amazing looking women and incredible lovers he could imagine. "No Tink, this is not for Furmommy, this is only for us, this is our secret...and, I want to keep it that way".
 
Diane's face was glowing with sweat and excitement. She looked at Darrin having just cum on Lilly's wonderful face. Her eyes slowly dropped to Darrin's cock still halfway inside Lilly. She smirked then laid down on Lilly and began kissing her mound.

"I want to taste you inside her" Diane said overcome with lust. She had reached a new level as Lilly continued gently kissing her inner thighs. Diane leaned forward and put her mouth on Darrin's cock and reached up and pushed his chest back forcing his cock back out of his young assistant. She sucked the hard flesh until the head popped out and up into her mouth and he instinctively moved into her.

"MMmmmmm" she moaned as she tasted them. Obscene as she let him pump into her mouth a few times before pushing him fully away and she felt Lilly's hand on the back of her head.

"lick me" the young woman moaned as her toes pointed and her legs opened wide for Diane. "Lick me Tink" she said perversely using Darrin's nick name for her.
 
Darrin had just released his final rope, his cock satiated, yet remaining in his gorgeous, young assistant, when Tink slithered down. How she was transforming, gorgeous, but eagerly pursuing new depths of depravity. A magnificent little slut, the perfect mentor for Lilly. God bless Tink, thinking about Furmommy, but Darrin was ready to close that book. He didn’t begrudge Sam, but she had different priorities, and Darrin was completely captivated and enjoying the current options in front of him. He licked his lips, he had metaphorically hit the accelerator the terrain in front of him so captivating and desirable, he would not be looking into the rear view mirror.

Tink’s lips kissed Lilly’s beautiful bare mound. “I want to taste you inside her” . That was my Tink, sexy, lustfull, and wonderfully depraved. He felt her tongue on his semi rigid shaft, lapping his cum oozing out of Lilly. Her hand on his chest, pushing him out, so she could put the entire dirty cock head into her gorgeous mouth. Her tongue swirled around, he reflexively thrust a bit, she gently sucked. Pacifying and letting her Furdaddy begin his recovery. “Such a good Tink, lapping and cleaning Furdaddy’s cream”. “Mmmmmmm” his pet responded, before finishing and seeking more. He saw Lilly’s hand push Diane’s face toward her dripping slit. Tink needed little encouragement, “lick me” Lilly moaned, in that moment Darrin saw the perfect pairing of his dreams.

“That is so nice Kitten, sharing Furdaddy’s cream with Tink, what good...bad girls you are”. Lilly spread her legs and arched her back, Diane positioned her body into a kneeling position and let her tongue extend into Kitten’s folds. Lilly appeared to now be fully into the game, “Lick me Tink” the second request as much of a moan as anything. The entire scene was so kinky, wonderfully obscene. Darrin was famished, a feast and much more fun still awaited them in the Board room, but what kind of Furdaddy would Darrin be if he didn’t let his pets enjoy all of their cream. Darrin walked around behind Diane. He saw Lilly’s hands on her inner thighs, he assumed they would soon enter her pussy. Darrin wanted to play with his Tink, he started petting her back, then light scratches until he saw goosebumps and her wiggling. He so enjoyed the view he lowered his mouth and couldn’t help himself from tickling her rocebud with his tongue...
 
AS Lilly lay under Diane covered in her juices and enjoying her tongue now as deep as she could get it after her boss' cum she felt him above her. She opened her eyes and watched as he began kissing her ass. Lilly instantly reacted sending a wave of convulsion down through her hips to her toes.

"Nasty boy" she groaned as Diane arched her back pulling her head up from between Lilly's thighs. Lilly lifted her mouth to Diane's clit and kept her eyes on Darrin until he moved in for another go and Diane moaned depraved and obscenely echoing through the office. Lilly continued until the Boss stopped and she followed suit. Diane quickly jumped from the desk.

"oh my!" she groaned as her knees wobbled under her. "I have never..." she started.

"Cum that hard?" Lilly finished her sentence for her confidently with a smile. She sat up as Darrin was behind her. "TInk, we are going to have lots of fun I think" playing a little word game. She slid off the desk and walked to Diane and kissed her softly on the lips then turned back to Darrin, who's eyes were taking it all in with a big grin. Lilly let her eyes drop and saw he was nearly fully erect already.

"Well boss the conference room is all set, unless" she let her eyes pause on his gorgeous cock "have some more business here?" She brought her finger to her lips circled them teasingly then grabbed Diane's hand and pulled her bounding off out into the hall and to the conference room.
 
Back
Top