Any Gamers on Literotica?

Long time gamer here. In the 70's I received a Pong console, gotta love the early days.

A few years ago I won a Xbox 360 with the Beatles Band Hero complete set. That reinvigorated me back into console gaming. Now I have the Xbox One with quite a collection of titles.

My favorite titles include Red Dead Redemption, Witcher 3, Mass Effect 1-3 & the Walking Dead 1.

You can friend me on Xbox Gold @ KettleCornPop
 
I can't seem to get enough Borderlands 2 on PS4, and certainly wouldn't mind making some new friends to join me there.
 
I hardly play now but won my xbox 360 and was thinking of upgrading to xbox one but o was a Sony girl for so long I dunno. Might invest in another xbox.
 
I'm a fan of cRPG's like Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale and Neverwinter Nights. I also like Final Fantasty (obviously) and the Zelda franchise.
 
I have an Xbox One and the games I like to play are, Destiny 2, Overwatch, all the Halo games, Gears of War 4 and The Sims 4.
 
I play a mixture on my PC: World of Warships or Naval Action when I want to go to sea, Dreadnought for spaceships galore, Destiny 2, Battlefield 1, or Star Wars: The Old Republic when I feel like RPGs/combat, and Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock, Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak, and Stellaris for my strategy fix.
 
I play here and there, feel free to reach out if you want a gamer buddy :D

PC Games: League of Legends, WoW sometimes, PUBG, Fort Nite,

PS4: Destiny 2, Fort Nite
 
I play xbox one and PC. my list of games is quite broad. hit me up if you are looking for someone to play with
 
I hardly play now but won my xbox 360 and was thinking of upgrading to xbox one but o was a Sony girl for so long I dunno. Might invest in another xbox.

I've always been PlayStation but got an Xbox One S on sale last year and love it. Worth the investment. It's also got a 4K player, so spend another 500 quid and get a 4K tv!
 
I'm a Nintendo fan play on my switch everyday, love Mario Odessey, Rayman legends , pikmin , Zelda and enjoy playing pinball
Looks like I'm the only Nintendo player on here
I also love Pokemon shuffle on my 3ds , used to play monster Hunter when I had more time
 
I'm a Nintendo fan play on my switch everyday, love Mario Odessey, Rayman legends , pikmin , Zelda and enjoy playing pinball
Looks like I'm the only Nintendo player on here
I also love Pokemon shuffle on my 3ds , used to play monster Hunter when I had more time
I recently bought a Switch - think it's a great bit of kit! Zelda is absolutely awesome!
 
Sounds like a plan. I'm easy prey, I love video games but I mostly suck at them!

Im the one whose good at figuring where to go and stuff like that but certain games I can't play like first person shooters. Its embarrassing.
 
Im the one whose good at figuring where to go and stuff like that but certain games I can't play like first person shooters. Its embarrassing.

Nor me! I'm so bad at them. Forget about playing online, getting killed respawning and then getting killed by some American kid who spouts abuse down his headset!
 
Back
Top