Any guys into frottage?

Looks very interesting

Its something i would like to try.. Ive only masterbated an old guy who couldnt cum or get hard (total waste of time), but watching that has made me want to try it. It looks good@
 
elmo that was so amazingly hot!! those vids blew my mind!! and i'm straight!! been fantasizing about cock though and would love to get some cock2cock like that going!!




Frot = Cock2cock
Once in a bath house in NW Indiana a guy climbed on top of me while I was on my back and started jacking us together it was great! But to top it off another guy came over and leaned down and took us both in his mouth at the same time!
We both blew our loads in his mouth at almost the same time! Talk about hot.

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v...=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v...=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=
 
It's one of my fantasies too!
Would love to feel that soft hot skin to skin!
The hot cum at the end would be the bomb!
 
I'm a chick but OMG that looks sooooo HOT!!!!

Hi.....I noticed from reading your profile that you write erotica. Not that you are, but I've always wanted to tell someone in the porn industry that a lot of guys are into cock on cock. There just isn't enough on Porn. Anyway you writing erotica is close as I'm going to get to the porn industry. It would be cool to write about.
 
mmmmmmmm the 2 soft heads rubbing against each other. Use a little something for lubrication and just slide them all over each other feeling the combination of warmth hardness and softness. I'm glad I found out about this, have to try it sometime.:D
 
Here are a couple more hot ones. Hard to find guys into this.

Damn, but those are ... amazing. Stroking my cock and someone else's simultaneously ... feeling its hardness and slickness against mine ... so hard just thinking about it.
 
mmmmmmmm the 2 soft heads rubbing against each other. Use a little something for lubrication and just slide them all over each other feeling the combination of warmth hardness and softness. I'm glad I found out about this, have to try it sometime.:D

Too bad you're not south side IL we could hook up and try it!
 
young fun

When i was 16 my friend and I did this, we both laid down on our backs and put our cocks together. He then started stroking us both at once with one hand. When he came it all ran down my cock and he used it as lube. The feel of his cum all over my cock caused me to explode - I shot all over my own face, hair and beyond.

One of my best sex memories.
 
It's hard for me to imagine guys being into guys but not being into frottage but from my experiece I think us frottage guys are in the minority. The same for lesbians and tribbing. Can't imagine a female being into females and not into tribbing. But there is at least a some good trib porn. There is next to nothing on frottage..... I wish the porn industry would wake up to that.
 
Back
Top