Men who want to be blown by another man

I've been fortunate and lucky enough to have had a few trusting partners who really enjoyed my passion for sucking cock. There is just something sooo erotic and exciting about bringing your partner to that point of no return, to feel each pulse of his sperm travel up the shaft through your lips and deposit in your mouth. The taste and texture brings a certain satisfaction to your taste buds
which is so incredible. However, in today's world, it's very difficult to realize your fantasy. The vast majority looking on various web sites are givers. Most sites are limited in scope, especially now with Craigslist no longer available, getting to know and meet is pretty difficult. If anyone knows of good sites please share with us. Already tried Silverdaddies and ADAM4ADAM, not very successful

I've been fortunate and lucky enough to have had a few trusting partners who really enjoyed my passion for sucking cock. There is just something sooo erotic and exciting about bringing your partner to that point of no return, to feel each pulse of his sperm travel up the shaft through your lips and deposit in your mouth. The taste and texture brings a certain satisfaction to your taste buds
which is so incredible. However, in today's world, it's very difficult to realize your fantasy. The vast majority looking on various web sites are givers. Most sites are limited in scope, especially now with Craigslist no longer available, getting to know and meet is pretty difficult. If anyone knows of good sites please share with us. Already tried Silverdaddies and ADAM4ADAM, not very successful

That sounds so great! I would love to suck or be sucked (but preferably both!!)

Hi. I'm in Rhode island and bi-curious. I would really enjoy being orally serviced by another man.

The easiest kind of sex with another person is to get a mm blowjob, right?

The next easiest is to give a mm blowjob.

Hi all. I would love to be blown by another man. I'm in Rhode island and very hard n horny!. Hopefully I can meet someone soon for steady get togethers!

Same here

Hi all. I would love to be blown by another man. I'm in Rhode island and very hard n horny!. Hopefully I can meet someone soon for steady get togethers!

I am in NC and looking for the same. I love sucking cock also.

Yeah, riddle me that

Why is it that the guys that claim to be interested never have their location on their profile?

I'd just been having the very same thought, and I'd also ask why these same guys never have any descriptive information in their profiles?

It would seem to be a very simple and obvious equation: No location + No description = No response.

Say you're online shopping for a car, and you see a post that says only, "I'd sure like to sell my car" - and nothing else. What are the chances you're going to bother with a response to that?

But that's just me. Your mileage may vary.

Back