Rise to Immortality (Closed)

Rhia curled tighter into a ball as he pet her. It wasn't out of disapproval, in fact subconsciously she enjoyed the petting. It had more to do with her being a heavy sleeper and simply not wanting to wake up. Sure, she didn't actually NEED sleep, she is made of pure magic after all and did not have the same needs as humans. However, being stuck inside a bottle over many lifetimes, sleep is really the only way to pass the time. Which, resulted in becoming a heavy sleeper after a good amount of time.

When he made the wish for pancakes, her fur pulsed softly like a purr and started to glow. With a light tap of her tail, a plate full of pancakes popped in his lap. Rhia shivered slightly as the simple spell aroused her once more. Not as nearly intense as last night, though it did cause her clit to twitch. The only thing that would give her away is that shiver and the scent she gave off. Although, the pancakes were soon overwhelming that scent and her fox nose and ears started twitching.

Rhia stretched and rolled over as her form slowly shifted back into her human shape. Her hair still the same as when he first saw her, flowing softly as though its under water. The scarf skirt all over the place exposing her legs and ass while some of it was between her legs. At first it appeared as though she would wake up in that moment, instead rolled onto her other side with her back towards him and kept sleeping soundly.
 
He grinned for a moment when he www her fur glow, realizing that she had changed her form. However that excitement was soon replaced by the hunger for the stack of pancakes that had appeared. He sighed for a moment as he hoped that the wish wasn't wasn't, but he didn't dwell on that.

He lifted the plate up into the air, turning it around as he examined the fluffy pancakes. They smelled wonderful and seemed real enough. He set the plate down in his lap, sitting up in the bed. Picking up the fork, he cut a small portion off before placing the pancake into his mouth. He mmed softly at the wonderful taste of the food. He ate through the pancakes slowly, savoring each bite more than he had with any type of food.

Once he was finished, he sat the plate aside on the nearby dresser. His eyes feel to his now sleeping Rhia. That was a strange but comforting thought, his Rhia. He placed one hand on her arm, tracing lightly over her silken skin.
 
With each passing second Rhia mentally woke through dreams of recent events. Watching herself cast the spell to grant his first wish, realizing then just how exhausted he became shortly after. The scent of the pancakes still teased her senses and soon she dreamed of those as well. The dream seemed so real that she could swear she was eating them herself, licking her lips in her sleep. Even her gut felt full which subconsciously seemed odd since she has never really ate food before. In which case she's never had this being full sensations..

Shortly afterwards more things started to tease her. Mostly the dull sounds from outside, the warmth of the afternoon sun, even the variety of scents. None of the things she would normally have in the bottle. It was finally the soft touch to her arm that finally woke her up fully. That is certainly not something she would feel if she was in her bottle. Slowly her eyes opened up to the unfamiliar sight of the room, expecting to see the inside of the bottle.

Finally it all came back to her in a quick hurry and slowly she sat up realizing she was in the same with him. That took her a moment to remember why she chose the bed instead of somewhere else. Though, looking at him, he didn't seem overly upset that she was there.

"I apologize if I woke you Master. I thought I shifted to a more reasonable size. The chain was too short, I could not sleep anywhere else without pulling on your arm."

She didn't really explain much of her limited discoveries as she was more concerned that it was her that woke him.
 
He pulled his hand away as she sat up beside him. He just smiled and shook his head.

"It's quite alright. You didn't wake me up. I am feeling much better though."

It seemed only natural to let his eyes wander over her form, taking her beauty. He had landed a wonderful lady, even if it was probably temporary. After a moment, he lifted his arm. Almost as if he willed it, the rail of the tattoo on his arm seemed to lift up, offering the chain to him.

He grabbed the chain with his free hand for a moment, pursing his mouth in thought.

"That might be a problem if you can't get away more than three feet. Maybe there's some way to give you more slack..."

He blinked for a moment as the chain seemed to length, piling on the bed in a coil in a ten foot length. He grinned and thought for a moment, trying to retract the chain. It worked, the chain retracting to three feet like it was. Satisfied, he released the chain back to ten feet. On a whim, he though about making it incorporeal so that it would hang her on anything. The chain fell through the bed, but remained attached without getting caught.

"There, how's that? And I think we'll need to do something about your outfit, at least for the public viewing."
 
Rhia frowned while watching him learn how to control the chain. It is a good thing that he figured that much out, at least it will make things easier. What made her frown is the idea of being bound a human. She didn't trust them, didn't truly like them for all they have done to her. Again, the question remained of what will happen when she out lives him. She knew the draw backs of possessing a human, she had done it a few times for giggles. If they get sick, so does she, if they die, so does she.. anything that happens to that human body will happen to her.

But this isn't that kind of situation. This isn't her possessing him... This is her being bound to him. He can do as he pleases and that is something she didn't approve of.

As he spoke of going out into public and changing her outfit, she gave a confused glance at him. Then looking down at what she wore, obviously finding nothing wrong with it.

"Yes Master, that is much better thank you... But I fail to see why You would want to take me out in public? I do not have the same appearance as humans do. My outfit is easy to change, whatever you desire for me to wear I will create it. It will not count towards your wishes...."

Even more confusion crossed her as she felt no limit to his wishes. She wasn't fully aware of the one wish she granted in her sleep. But one of his wishes would have canceled out. Yet, she felt as though he had a limitless wish count.

"Or I can turn into some kind creature that will walk by your side. Or a tiny spec that sits on your shoulder or in your pocket being out of sight."

It was almost as if she was trying to come up with any other option that prevents other people from seeing her. Typically she isn't afraid of humans, they were fun toys for her. It was past experiences of being around a crowd of people that she feared. She knew how humans can get when they want something.
 
He listened quietly as she talked seeing the confusion on her face at his statement about her clothing. He hadn't quite expected this kind of reaction from her, but it was answering a lot of questions that had yet to be asked. If she was able to make herself tiny, then he wouldn't have to purchase anything extra for the trip back. And her changing her clothes at will would save on money.

He reached over and laid his hand gently on hers, trying to comfort her for a moment.

"Easy, easy. I didn't mean to confuse you. I know it's been a long time since you were last out of your bottle, and I had thought you might like to see what things have changed in that time. I only figured you might want to experience it like this."

He had hoped she knew what he meant, going as she was. Seeing her in the fox form, he knew she could go that way, but it probably wouldn't have been the same.

Deciding to get dressed himself, he carefully wiggled out from under the sheets before climbing over her. He grabbed a change of boxers and some clean clothes for a moment.

"I'm going to grab a shower and be right out."

He closed the door to the small bathroom and soon the sound of running water was heard.
 
While he took his shower, Rhia thought about her own reaction and felt bad. After all he is just trying to be nice about all this. Not that she is used to much kindness. Of course she has had a few kind Masters here and there, some did what he wanted to do and show her around. A couple of times that did end poorly, but more often than not, she enjoyed the sights. She certainly had fun with him yesterday, though everything was giant size to her at the time, no different than being on the ground like a pet.

Rhia waited until she heard the shower turn on before going over to the balcony and looking down. The 'servants' that took care of the pool were very confused as to where all the water went. Watching them fluster made her giggle since she knew full well what happened. Then she brought her attention to the humans walking around in general, trying to get an idea of what to wear or how to act. Most were rushed trying to get to work most likely, though she wouldn't know that for certain. The clothes were very strange to her, as were many other things around her. She noticed that her hair color wouldn't be an issue at all, there were plenty of humans with strange hair color.

Clothes on the other hand, none were anything like what she had on. Some people wore more modest things that covered everything. A few were in between, showing off some skin while not being too overly showy. Then of course there were those that were braver and dressed in practically nothing at all. Those were pretty rare to see though and were the younger generation just showing off their young bodies.

She decided to try the in between look and played around with a few outfits before settling on a long colorful skirt and a tight white top. She didn't know anything about underwear and bras, so the thin white material did little to hide her breasts. The long skirt did have a nice flow to it, though it still felt more restrictive than what she is used to and decided to put a long slit up the side of one leg.

Rhia turned around once she heard him coming out of the shower, a hint of redness teasing her cheeks from embarrassment. Actually being dressed isn't a typical thing for her and it was more embarrassing than what she is used to wearing.

"Does this please you Master? I tried to find what other humans are wearing... Will it work for what you desire to do?"

Changing her clothes was just a start though. She still floated on her toes as she moved around and still took on the smokey aura around her form. Needless to say, she needed some refining before roaming around in public view.
 
Once he was out of the shower, he had dressed in a blue short sleeve t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He stopped for a moment as he opened the door, seeing her in the outfit. He smiled for a moment before moving out towards her.

"I think that will do nicely. However I do have one suggestion. As you've probably seen, modesty is a little tighter than I'm sure you're used to. I would just add a bit of cloth, probably a white band of material here."

He reached out and placed hisfingers in a c over both of her nipples. Keeping an inch above and below her nipples, he traced a phantom line on how to make the band go from her front all the way to the back.

"Once you do that, it should be perfect."

He stepped back from her once more, grabbing his wallet and putting it into his right front pocket. He knew he would have to take her to browse a few of the clothing stores to get some better ideas, but at least he didn't have to spend money on her clothes now.

"We can visit the clothing stores around here if you want a better idea of the different fashions."
 
Rhia was slightly confused at his request, though she followed through his instructions.

"I appreciate the thought Master, However there is no need to go places just for me. I am nothing but a mere servant. I am to serve you. I will follow where you desire to go Master."

She did appreciate his kindness and would never forget it. But her words rang true of how she saw herself. She may hide behind a mask,yet their new bond told him more. Rhia turned to face the balcony again looking down at the people to study them more.

"Do you live here Master?"
 
He laughed for a moment at her question about living here, watching her move to look down at the other hotel guests.

"No, I don't live here. I live in America, but I don't plan on going there for another few days. I'm just renting the room till the end of the week."

He moved up before her, looking down as well. The pool was being filled back up, but it was going to take a little while. Most of the guests had taken to busy themselves at doing other stuff while they waited. He turned around, leaning back against the railing.

"Hanging out here really isn't that fun right now. It will be much better if we get out of this little place and see what all there is to see, give you more ideas on clothing and such. What do you say?"
 
She was a little relieved to hear he didn't live here. The tiny room didn't seem to fit him. For one it was too small and there were decorations at all. Which is why she had to ask. She smiled and perked up some at the idea of leaving here.

"Yes Master, that sounds like a wonderful idea."

She waited for him to take a couple of steps before moving. She was always conditioned to walk behind her Masters when roaming freely. She did have those very select few that liked to show her off as some prize. Of course she knew that wasn't Steve's intention though. All the same to her,he is the Master and she is only doing what she knows best.

"Is there something in particular I should you around others? Or is Master okay? I had one Master who was embarrassed by it."

She laughed a little when recalling that particular Master. He was just a servant like her dusting off shelves and tipped her bottle by accident.

"Master....Uh... Since we seem to be bound together now.... somehow.... Do you have any special rules for me to follow?"
 
Hearing that his suggestion for heading out was accepted, he shifted away from the balcony to head inside. He stopped for a moment when she began asking the questions on how he wanted to be addressed and special instructions.

"Hmm..Master is fine, when we are alone. Out in public, that's seen as a little wierd by most. I guess you can either call me Steve or sir, whichever you feel more comfortable with."

He continued on to the door, opening it as he continued to speak.

"I really don't have any special instructions, except maybe try to stick close to me. There are a few perverts around that might try to grab you up."

He shook his head softly for a moment, knowing that the human trafficking movement was a threat no matter who a person was. He continued to lead her out of the hotel and out onto the street. He looked at the different storefronts, trying to decide where to take her first.

There clothing stores were small, catering to only one or two styles in each two story section. Though the stores were side by side, they only had the showroom space of a large living room in a house. He finally brought her into one of the trendier dress style stores.

"Feel free to look around. You'll have plenty of length."
 
Rhia found it odd that he had no special rules for her. Almost every Master except for those select few, had a long list of rules for her. Sometimes right down to micromanaging her every move with the more stricter ones. Then again, they made it easy most of the time by keeping her in the bottle until she was needed.

"Fair enough Master. Though, I doubt anyone will be able to snag me when I am bound to you. I have a natural defense in situations like that. It comes in handy sometimes."

Again, she laughed to herself when remembering the few times people have tried to separate her from the bottle. They were fools to begin with and honestly didn't know what they had in their hands. All they wanted was the silver container that would bring them coin.

She was too busy watching the people on the streets, catching the few stares of both men and women. Despite being full human size, she felt smaller than a child with all the people. Although she managed to keep her composure and did stay close to his side. At one time she held onto his arm without being fully aware of the motion as they walked. For the most part she wasn't all that afraid of the people and handled that really well. It was simply overwhelming and she was curious about everything. If she didn't hold onto him, she was certain to keep bumping into people.

Her feet were a little bit off the ground since she was barefoot, though no one seemed to notice except for a child here and there. Overall, her skirt was long enough that it hid her feet as she walked. She did take notice of the different shoes that the females were wearing. Most of what she saw, she didn't like at all though. Once they were in the store though she glance over at him knowingly. This isn't the type of store he would ever shop in, at least he didn't give that kind of impression. Then he gave permission to look around, it really amazed her that he would do this for her.

But she grinned with refreshed excitement and started to explore the explore the place. Every once in a while she would a little too excited and vanish in a puff of smoke only to reappear in another part of the store. Completely unaware of anyone that might be watching. The store wasn't that big so the chances of someone seeing is pretty high. When she found some shoes she liked, she made sure no one was looking when she created a pair to mimic the simple white strapy sandals.

She poofed excitedly to appear next to him and showed him the sandals she chose.

"How do you like these Sir?"
 
He chuckled softly as he watched her run around, well more poof around the store. She seemed to be enjoying herself pretty well, although he would have to have her reign in the teleporting a bit.

"Those fit you perfectly. Now I do have to get onto you a bit. You're going to have to learn when you teleport around like that. It'll will end up getting a lot of attention, probably a little more that you want right now."

He glanced back out towards the street for a moment before smiling. He turned back to her.

"Follow me. I have another store for you to check out."

Once he was sure she was finished, he lead her further down the block into another store. This time it was a more intimate store, will all types of lingerie to look at.

"I don't quite know enough about everything in here, so you might want to talk to one of the salespeople here. And if you find something to try, make sure you change in the dressing room. I wish I could get a glass of water. I'm a little thirsty."
 
Her eyes averted downward as he spoke of her porting around. She hadn't realized how carried away she got. But she did blush at the complement to the shoes.

"I promise to be more careful Sir."

She did went back at once more to reexamine some clothes that really interested her. But overall she was done and followed him out to their next destination. This other store was more confusing than first one. The only thing that is honestly confusing to her is how.. or why.. humans had to wear so many clothes. It was like they were not proud of how they look or something. The clothes in here however.... one may as well be fully nude...

Out of no where she caught his wish and a split second found it very odd that he would waste a wish on something so simple. She suddenly shivered as her cuffs glowed. Shortly after he was holding a glass of ice cold water. That strange arousing feeling lingered a little longer this time now that she is more aware of it. Though, Shaking her head like it was nothing, she proceeded to go further into the store. Again, that sense that he didn't waste a wish came over her like it should have. That question faded when she looked around to see what exactly this store had to offer.

"Sir?... Where or when are these worn? "

Rhia held up a simple, blue bra and panty set. He had said he didn't know much but she didn't want to seem like a fool in front a stranger either. She could only hope that he at least knew the the answer to her more than likely silly question. The harem girls she had seen never wore stuff like this, neither has any other female she has ever seen.

She held the bra up to herself after seeing a similar set on a display chest. Though it still did not explain how to wear it. The display didn't have any other clothes, not telling her if they were worn on top, by themselves. Again she glanced outside the door and studying the women that walked by.

"I do not see anyone wearing this stuff..."
 
Last edited:
He was drinking some of the water when she decided to come to him about the bra and panties. He almost groaned, as he had told her to talk to a salesperson. However he let it slide for the time being, since she didn't seem to want to talk with anyone other than him yet. He knew she would probably warm up out of that soon.

"That's called a bra and panties."

He set the water down near a potted plant before helping her. He took the bra from her, holding it towards her chest.

"This is the bra, which women use to contain their breasts. You don't see them because they are worn underneath their outfits, like that strip I had you put on beneath your top."

He handed the bra back before taking the panties and holding them to her waist.

"These are panties, and serve the same purpose are the bra underneath clothing. However, the undergarments aren't always worn, as not every outfit looks right with them."
 
Rhia scrunched her nose in digust, wondering why anyone would want to wear such things. To her clothes were meant to be shown off, her rich masters certainly showed off quite a bit. She sighed putting the items back and knew he wouldn't want to keep answering her questions.

After looking around a bit she studied more on the different garments. Silky/satin were so far her favorites. There were some more boring looking things as well that she glanced at. Finally the sales clerk came up to her,noticing how lost and overwhelmed Rhia was.

"May I help you with anything miss?"

Rhia jumped slightly and quickly looked towards Steve, with his reassurance, Rhia blushed deeply at the lady speaking.

"I...I umm have lived an extremely sheltered life. My questions will seem silly to you I am sure."

The older lady grinned and glanced at Steve obviously thinking they were a pair.

"Nonsense, come with me and ask anything. No matter how silly it may seem to you."

They spent nearly an hour together and the sales lady did answer every question the little djinn had. She even helped Rhia pick out some sexy things to wear for him later. It surprised Rhia that the lady had given the items to her for free, saying that it was a gift. Eventually Rhia came back to Steve holding a package full of clothes. Of course she was blushing at some ideas the sales lady gave her.

"I am ready go when you are Master."
 
He smiled when the sales lady finally decided to come and help out Rhia. He finished off his water, leaving the empty glass on the front counter while the two of them were busy. He remained near the front door, watching from afar. He did get bored after awhile, but then he never liked clothes shopping before.

He chuckled for a moment when she returned with the large bag full of clothing. However he shook his head for a moment when she called him Master.

"Well, unless you want to carry all that stuff around, let's drop it off at the room."

He did think the blush made her look cuter, though he didn't comment on it yet. He lead her back to the room, letting her drop the stuff off. He grinned for a moment.

"I will I had a wooden paddle."
 
Rhia felt bad for keeping him waiting, yet she didn't want to be rude and rush the sales lady. He didn't give a certain amount of time either. He didn't seem too overly concerned though and she agreed that dropping things off would be best. Once in the room she started to put the bag in a corner when she heard his wish. Before she could question why he is wasting his wishes, her cuffs glowed and once again her clit twitched. Seconds later the wooden paddle he imagined and wanted appeared on the bed.

Rhia shivered from her excited clit and her blush deepen as she stood to face him. A little glance towards the paddle, curious as to why he wanted it.

"What do you plan to do with that Master?"

Then she realized again that he still has more wishes and she felt the power to grant them. Typically when the wishes were up she felt the restrictions, most of the time while being pulled back into her bottle. Nothing like that happened here and it was the most confusing out of everything else.
 
He really didn't expect the wish to really be granted, as he knew it was the fourth wish from her. He guessed that whatever he had originally asked the first time made things permanent. If that was true, then this would make things interesting. He smiled a little seeing the bright red blush to her cheeks from granting the wish, looking the same way she had after getting all the clothes.

"This is for a djinn who didn't do as she was told."

He picked up the paddle, hefting the wieght in one hand. Satisfied with what she had given him, he reached forward. His free hand laid on her hip before he turned her to face away from him.

"You do remember when I said not to call me Master in public?"

He barely gave her a chance to answer before he smacked the paddle across her ass with a sharp stroke.

"You did just what I told you not to in the store."

The paddle hit her ass twice more before he stopped. He placed one hand on her shoulder before speaking in her ear.

"Don't let happen again. I wish the paddle gone."
 
Her eyes grew wide as he explained his intentions and naturally she shied away from the idea. Although she really didn't have a say, nor anywhere else to honestly go and hide. None of that mattered when the first smack struck, leaving her breathless and in shock.

She listened carefully to what it was she had done wrong and she instantly started to apologize. Yet only squeaks and whimpers escaped as the last strikes landed. His wish for the paddle to disappear almost sent her over the edge. It wasn't anything special on its own for a spell, but the paddle had her excited in ways she's never felt before. Not enough to bring out her climax, yet just enough to have processing the burning sensations.

"I.... I apologize... Master.... It...It will not happen again."

She had to hold onto the him for some support as her legs were trembling. She didn't dare look up to meet his gaze in fear that it would be disrespectful Also, she didn't want him to see the lust burning in her own eyes.
 
He smiled hearing her words of apology as she stood there. He could feel her trembling beneath his touch, though he couldn't see her face yet. After a few moments, he sighed softly as he pulled back from her.

"Alright. We still have a bit of time, so we can head out again."

He smiled for a moment before leading her outside again. This time they went to visit some the local sites, including a couple of temples and a wildlife park. As it was getting later, the places were a little more crowded, but people were respectful of space.

Of course, men and women did occasionally look at Rhia, just because she had a bit of exoticness to her. Though he stayed close to Rhia, just to keep her safe.
 
For at least an hour after they had left, Rhia kept silent for many reasons. Most of it was to simply process the punishment he had given and felt the dull ache for quite sometime. The other main reason is the mere fact that her spell casting has changed and his last few wishes finally dawned on her. Typically her cuffs would glow, which they still do and when she taps them together, the spell is complete. Now it appears it affects her in a different way that causes her clit to twitch every time. She can still feel it throbbing as they walked to their first destination. It would be difficult of course, but she needed to get a grasp on these changes somehow and perhaps find a way to remove this affect of her spells.

Throughout their trip though she did relax enough to perk right back up with refreshed excitement. Although she did keep that excitement down a few notches to not embarrass her Master. A couple of times she almost slipped by calling him Master, though quickly corrected herself. Half way through the day she didn't falter with his title and simply called him Sir for the remaining time. Each time he made a simple wish, she would shiver and get wetter. At times she feared her scent of arousal would bring attention to her, luckily it didn't seem to as people were distracted by her appearance more.

She loved the animals and with the use of a little playful magic, they were able to see all the animals out and playing with what she created for them. After all, she did have other magic than just granting wishes and she did love to play when she gets a chance.

"Sir... I feel strange.. My stomach is making funny noises..."

Hunger is something she is very unfamiliar with and the scent of food in the air seemed to trigger this strange grumbling she felt. She wondered if it had anything to do with being bound to a human, but that is something she couldn't ask right now.
 
He enjoyed watching her play with the animals, seeing that she wasn't quite so scared as before. He was thinking about what to do for dinner when she spoke up about feeling funny.

"Funny noises? It sounds like your body is telling you that it needs some food."

He hmmed for a moment as he thought about what they should do. He had spotted a little ramen stand near the park's enterance, so that would be a good place to go.

"Let's go and get you something to eat. I saw a little stand we could eat at."

He took her hand for a moment, leading her over to the cover ramen stand before sitting on a stool. He talked to the old woman who ran the stand, ordering up two large bowls of spicy shrimp and beef ramen bowls.
 
She glanced at him confused more than ever and was a little shocked when he took her hand. She followed him none the less and watched as he ordered something for them. When the bowls came out she stared at it for the longest time wondering what she should do with it. She wasn't so out of the loop that she didn't know how to eat it, the point of her hesitation came from not knowing what will happen if she ate it.

"Food? Sir, I never needed food before.. I have never even had food."

Using a fork she stabbed at a shrimp and examined it, sniffing at it and acting almost as if it would bite her. She did lick it though and found it had an interesting taste. Then she glanced back over at him, both curiosity and excitement of trying something new and different.

"I am not exactly... well, you know.. what if it just goes right through me?"
 
Back
Top