Holy Diver -- Dio
18 and Life -- Skid Row
Paranoid --Black Sabbath
Mister Crowley -- Ozzy Osbourne
She Rides -- Danzig
Dirty Little Thing -- Velvet Revolver
She-wolf -- Megadeth
Sweating Bullets -- Megadeth
Symphony of Destruction... yeeaah I'm just gonna stick with Megadeth for the rest of the afternoon

Last edited:
Vivaldi: Summer

HP: have you heard Max Richter's reimagining of the Four Seasons? I was taken back by the original concept at first as Hogwood and the Academy of Ancient Music have made me tremendously love the original Vivaldi to the point it is one of my favorites but Richter's is a delight.
Peace, love and happiness to you and your dear dragon.

Immigrant Song -- Led Zeppelin
When the Levee Breaks -- Led Zeppelin
Holy Diver -- Dio
18 and Life -- Skid Row
Paranoid --Black Sabbath
Mister Crowley -- Ozzy Osbourne
She Rides -- Danzig
Dirty Little Thing -- Velvet Revolver
She-wolf -- Megadeth
Sweating Bullets -- Megadeth
Symphony of Destruction... yeeaah I'm just gonna stick with Megadeth for the rest of the afternoon

Nothing wrong with Megadeth..... cranking up "Peace Sells" here myself👠👠👠Kant💋

The Fall of Hearts

Katatonia

Hey, now, I started listening to Katatonia back in the early 90's. I absolutely love the Scandinavian Death Metal scene. Not many people remember those days... Entombed, At The Gates, Unleashed, Sentenced, Hypocrisy, Grave, Seance, etc. too many to list, but all great in my eyes😎👠👠👠Kant💋

Hey, now, I started listening to Katatonia back in the early 90's. I absolutely love the Scandinavian Death Metal scene. Not many people remember those days... Entombed, At The Gates, Unleashed, Sentenced, Hypocrisy, Grave, Seance, etc. too many to list, but all great in my eyes😎👠👠👠Kant💋

Hey Kant - happy Sunday.
Honestly, I just recently discovered Katatonia. Somehow they completely slipped under my radar which is interesting as I'm familiar with most of the bands you listed. The German Death Metal scene was also pretty cool.

I haven't explored Kataonia's earlier works yet as I'm very enthralled with Fall of Hearts but I'll get to it some time.

Hey Kant - happy Sunday.
Honestly, I just recently discovered Katatonia. Somehow they completely slipped under my radar which is interesting as I'm familiar with most of the bands you listed. The German Death Metal scene was also pretty cool.

I haven't explored Kataonia's earlier works yet as I'm very enthralled with Fall of Hearts but I'll get to it some time.

Checkout Thyrfing's song "the voyager" it's pretty cool. German scene ? Morgoth and Bethlehem top my list there😎👠👠👠Kant💋

Checkout Thyrfing's song "the voyager" it's pretty cool. German scene ? Morgoth and Bethlehem top my list there😎👠👠👠Kant💋

Morgoth very, very cool. I will check out Thyrfing's "The Voyager." Thanks.

Not German or Swedish (close though) I'm sure you're familiar with Gehenna?

Have a great night.

Peace, love and happiness to you, Kant, now and always

Night Musical Litsters stay safe and well. Catch ya during the week.

Morgoth very, very cool. I will check out Thyrfing's "The Voyager." Thanks.

Not German or Swedish (close though) I'm sure you're familiar with Gehenna?

Have a great night.

Peace, love and happiness to you, Kant, now and always

Night Musical Litsters stay safe and well. Catch ya during the week.

I have head some of Gehenna... not really my style. Norwegian Black Metal. I was dabbling in Emporor, Enslaved, Mayhem, Burzum, Dark Throne, Alastis, Samael, Impaled Nazarene, and Dimmu Borgir for awhile. It takes some getting used to for me to get into BlackMetal. Samael was by far the best in their primal younger music career. Vorphalac was the man. Damn, I had a serious ass crush on him, but that's back in my bisexual exploration days. TMI... sorry👠👠👠Kant💋

The Fall of Hearts

Katatonia

I'm moderately fond of Katatonia, though I admit that I haven't listened to them much, and only have 2 of their albums.

I had never heard of them until Mikael Ackerfeldt told me that his old room mate had formed a band that was probably better than Opeth.

I have head some of Gehenna... not really my style. Norwegian Black Metal. I was dabbling in Emporor, Enslaved, Mayhem, Burzum, Dark Throne, Alastis, Samael, Impaled Nazarene, and Dimmu Borgir for awhile. It takes some getting used to for me to get into BlackMetal. Samael was by far the best in their primal younger music career. Vorphalac was the man. Damn, I had a serious ass crush on him, but that's back in my bisexual exploration days. TMI... sorry👠👠👠Kant💋

I'm quite a fan of Norwegian black metal.

Emperor in particular was excellent, but now I'm a huge fan of Ihsahn's solo work. His 'Peccatum' stuff (done with his wife Ihriel (sp?)) was good, but he stepped into a new dimension with his solo work.

Pallas - The Blinding Darkness - About as far from Norwegian black metal as you can get ;)

Saw them live twice - once at NEARfest (where they weren't popular), and once at ROSfest (where they were).

Paladin - Charge

Pavlov's Dog - Pampered Menial - A classic. I had the chance to see them live, but had to cancel :(

Different Shades of Blue - Joe Bonamassa

Good evening, Bean. How nice to find you here. :)

Happy Monday, DT. Thank you. Sure have been missing you. . . :rose:

Tangled up in Blue

Bob Dylan

I have been missing you, too. This winter has been so disruptive.
I'm glad we found our way back here. :rose:

India / Mountain Time (Live) - Joe Bonamassa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back