Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

  • I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

    Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

    Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

    Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

    Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

    Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

    Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

    Votes: 12 6.5%

  • Total voters
    186
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justa, you can take your time responding. This is your thread and most of us love your beauty and physique! You are gorgeous all the way around. Your video was extremely HOT!!!!
 
Easily the first option! Sex is as silly and absurd as the rest of life, may as well have as much fun with it as possible!

You doubt yourself a bit too much I think!

Good. Better than the alternative and I doubt myself just the right amount damn it.

Does any of that really matter as long as sex is involved?

Whiplash? I love that song. Oops, I mean Dick Rash.

Well that is my thought but you know how men are though. Some you can say, "hey I was hoping to invite you up to my hotel room, screw you, and you leave by morning, k?" And they are totally cool. Others you say that they get that hurt confused look, then you have to say nice things, go to dinner, make awkward conversation in the morning. Men can be very confusing creatures

Was there anything back in the day that enhanced the sensations better than pot?

Are you seriously asking a 10 year long party girl what drugs were better for sex than pot. Again, it has been many years.
We are talking teens and 20s mostly (And some one off splurge nights here and there) but i am 40, id pass a drug test now.

but obviously

Ecstasy, cocaine, adderall, well timed nitrous oxide (So like the well timed nitrous)
I also still love drunk sex.
And the surprising one, low dosage of oxicodone. Doesn't really make it harder to cum, but kind of blocks the sensory overload thing so I can cum over and over and over and over and over on and on. Fuck, if hubby or I ever get a small amount for a minor surgery or something. We usually save them, and cut them in half for when I get to have a very very awesome night (they do not have the same effect on him)

Not better than pot...acid and shrooms

Justa, you can take your time responding. This is your thread and most of us love your beauty and physique! You are gorgeous all the way around. Your video was extremely HOT!!!!

Well thank you. I know it is my thread and I can do what I want, but I like to pretend that I am polite.
 
Man, I'm slacking in the drugs+sex department.

And just the drugs department.

...and the sex department. :rolleyes:
 
Well that is my thought but you know how men are though. Some you can say, "hey I was hoping to invite you up to my hotel room, screw you, and you leave by morning, k?" And they are totally cool. Others you say that they get that hurt confused look, then you have to say nice things, go to dinner, make awkward conversation in the morning. Men can be very confusing creatures.

I know, right!? So what if I want to marry you and have babies and spend the rest of my life with you. Sheesh. Is that too much to ask for? Shouldn't have stolen my dick uhh I mean heart with that terrible lap dance with bad music blaring in the background. ;_;
 
Good. Better than the alternative and I doubt myself just the right amount!

I imagined you saying that painted silver, pounding a beer and punctuating the sentence with a flaming burp like you were some sort of super hot cosplay Bender but instead of keeping more beers in a compartment in your stomach you kept them under your huge silver boobs and one inside your constantly wet pussy.
 
i guess, specifically I live in central north east bumblefuck florida. you can find it on the map, just keep looking.

I think I found it, but it's dangerously close to the ogres.

Xmap.jpg
 
Last edited:
More like. I would start with a blow job. A little teasing with my tongue at first. Lick up and down your hard shaft as I look up at you, probably a little tickle of your balls. Then trace around the tip with my tongue. Finally I will actually start letting you control the speed that depth with my hair.

Finally I will push you down and climb on top. Riding hard and fast. You should probably keep your hands on my tits to avoid the assault as I really need to get off, plus I was getting really bored on my knees. I will cum a couple of times. But that will be like 5 minutes as I cum fast. And I really lack upper body strength so my arms will be really tired from the frenzied pace. Your turn to be in control for a while. I dismount, probably fall of the bed, but i bounce back fast.

Yeah this is why I shouldn't talk dirty

Fuck I'm hard... I like this Wednesday fun!
 
Men can be very confusing creatures

Now you know very well we are just simple creatures, easily distracted by the bat of eyelashes, and no match for a lady of your sophistication.
 
Man, I'm slacking in the drugs+sex department.

And just the drugs department.

...and the sex department. :rolleyes:

um sorry. again, many though many years, that decade sowing wild oats and shit

I know, right!? So what if I want to marry you and have babies and spend the rest of my life with you. Sheesh. Is that too much to ask for? Shouldn't have stolen my dick uhh I mean heart with that terrible lap dance with bad music blaring in the background. ;_;

well I guess that is what we come to lit for, right. find the person we want to spend the rest of the night, I mean life with. clearly I should adapt. who could resist my bad lap dances after all. well , I give myself points for being willing to try almost anything, even when I know it will be a train wreck. Hopefully it will just be a funny train wreck.

Good. Better than the alternative and I doubt myself just the right amount!

I imagined you saying that painted silver, pounding a beer and punctuating the sentence with a flaming burp like you were some sort of super hot cosplay Bender but instead of keeping more beers in a compartment in your stomach you kept them under your huge silver boobs and one inside your constantly wet pussy.

Well I do like Bender, he rocks. Used to have a little Bender action figure on my desk at work. My son stole it though. Kids, always stealing my toys, so rude.

I think I found it, but it's dangerously close to the ogres.

Xmap.jpg

getting close, go a little lower, but right idea

Fuck I'm hard... I like this Wednesday fun!

haha. my dirty talk is not erotic damn it. though I do appreciate a man who gets hard easily. low standards Hooorah

My phone got squirrelly on me.
I blame you cause..reasons😘

haha. is my phone a bad influence.
 
Men can be very confusing creatures

Now you know very well we are just simple creatures, easily distracted by the bat of eyelashes, and no match for a lady of your sophistication.

Well apparently my eyelashes and sophistication wore off on in my 30s, and really only worked for easy distraction for men in their 20s anyway. men get way more complex and deep with age.
 
so today is thursday, I get to post random and badly taken picture of myself in a thong. and do so throughout the day as it entertains me. Awesome

badly taken picture one

in the morning, without make up and before caffeine. fun
 
so today is thursday, I get to post random and badly taken picture of myself in a thong. and do so throughout the day as it entertains me. Awesome

badly taken picture one

in the morning, without make up and before caffeine. fun

Even with a badly taken picture, you can't hide beauty....such pretty eyes and lips...:rose:
 
here, not only do we have really bad photography, but we also have the case of the missing thong. I swear it is there, just my ass kind of swallowed it. that happens...it is my ass's superpower.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top