The Cost of Doing Business (closed)

"Let me know if I go too deep," Travis replied. "I don't want to hurt you."

That wasn't an entirely ridiculous statement, either. He could already feel her cervix kissing his cock. Were he to push beyond that barrier, what might happen then? Could that be dangerous for the bundle in her belly?

Fortunately, the feel of her pussy trying to squeeze his enormous girth soon distracted him from such cares. "Ungh! Yeah! Like that!" he grunted as he swung her along his cock.

That she was excited as well only enhanced his enjoyment. Jessica's breasts visibly swelled and her nipples darkened moments before a steady trickle of milk began to from each. Even with her hands gripping the swing, the pressure was enough for her to milk to flow unassisted.

His own thick white fluid began to flow soon after. Travis grunted one final time as his heavy jets of cum began pumping into Jessica's depths.
 
She just nodded at his words. After all, if he pushed too hard he could possibly plow into the baby. His baby. It was strange. He really didn’t seem interested in his child that grew within her. Exactly how many children had he fathered? With a cock the size of his, there couldn’t be a lot of women able to accept him. So it was a bit touching that he showed some concern for the baby.

He soon seemed to catch on to how to fuck her in the swing. After all, there really wasn’t anything that she could do about it. Other than using her internal muscles. Both of her hands were busy hanging on to make sure that she didn’t fall out of the swing.

She had to admit that she had grown quite use to the size of him. She had given up putting on an act about not wanting him. In fact, the afternoon that he had fucked her on the hood of her car had been such a turn on. And taking her blindfolded to the sex club had shown her a new side of life, an exciting side of life.

Soon she could feel him cuming into her hot little hole, and just knowing that his massive member would fill her to overflowing seemed to trigger her own climax. The pumping seemed to set up a gentle sway of her body in the swing. As her pussy pulsed of his rod, trickles of breast milk seeped from her nipples only to be smeared between hers and Travis’ bodies.
 

Travis swung Jessica around in a half circle as he came inside her. The swing made her almost seem weightless, so pivoting her took little effort. Perhaps this might be what fucking in space was like.

He remained inside her after he finished. His cock softened, but only slightly. He was still too hot for her to be done entirely. He panted softly as his breathing returned to normal.

Jessica looked up at him with knowing eyes. Did she have something else up her metaphorical sleeve or was that just her natural feminine mystique at work? Hard to tell with her. As often as he took charge with her, he still sometimes wondered if she wasn't still coaxing things in her preferred direction.

"So how do you like the swing? Better than a bed? Or just different?"
 
In the swing, the force of him cuming inside her seemed to pulse her back and forth on the massive missile buried deep within her. And even as he waited, with it still lodged deep inside her, she found herself enjoying the ride. She had fallen so low. She might as well go all the way. Hence renting this apartment with the special game room. And now that she had played with one toy, she was enjoying it.

So how do you like the swing? Better than a bed? Or just different?

“I would say different. There are times when I like being pressed against the bed. But I like this too.”

She very rarely smiled big. Usually she would give more of an enigmatic smile, like the Mona Lisa. So that was what she gave him now, that secretive smile. Holding into the straps that held her thighs open for her lover, she asked him, “which do you prefer?”

She was finding that she enjoyed Travis being in charge. The man was young and blessed with more stamina than Kenneth. And let’s face it, the man was hung! She didn’t know exactly how big he was but, as far as she was concerned, he was porn star size. And this was a man that seemed to want to fuck her. Hell, she was carrying his baby. And she had managed to convince Kenneth that the baby was his. He had even stopped having sex with her afraid the it could damage the baby. That didn’t seem to worry Travis as he stood there still almost balls deep in her pussy.

“So, is this arrangement going to work for you? As much as it was exciting to be ravished on the hood of my car out in public, I can’t run the risk of us being caught.”

With those words, she used her vaginal muscles to give his cock a little squeeze.
 
Travis considered the question a moment. "I suppose this is okay for something a little slower. But sometimes I just want to fuck you hard right into a flat surface." He grinned. "Like in the parking garage that time. So I guess it just sort of depends on what we want to do."

"I wonder how this would work if I was in the swing and you were standing." He looked down at her swollen belly. "Of course, that might be a bit tricky with you pregnant."

So, is this arrangement going to work for you? As much as it was exciting to be ravished on the hood of my car out in public, I can’t run the risk of us being caught.”

"Chatty today," he observed. Maybe pregnancy was mellowing her. He looked around the room. "This is fine and convenient, so yeah, it'll do. But unless this place is the only place we ever see in ach other, then it's not going to be the only place I fuck you."

Travis slid out of her. His cock curved downward at a sharp angle, the flesh only partially stiff after his recent climax. He hefted the thick cylinder in both hands as he circled around to Jessica's head at the opposite side of the swing. He adjusted the straps slightly, till her face was slightly below that of his groin if she leaned back.

"Because I pretty much want to fuck you wherever you are," he continued. "The office. The parking garage. Dressing rooms. Kitchens. Bedrooms. Here. Wherever."

Travis lowered his semi-soft cock towards her face, leaving streaks of their mutual fluids across her cheek. He guided the tip to her lips and squeezed along his shaft till a bit of cum oozed onto her tongue. "So I wouldn't count on me never fucking you on top of a car again."
 
She watched as he lifted his huge cock before heading around to behind her. As he adjusted the straps, she thought on his words. Was she really that chatty? Maybe it was that she had just given up fighting him off and accepted that surprisingly, here was a man quite a bit younger, that enjoyed fucking her. And though at first she resented and abhorred him forcing her to cheat on her husband, maybe finally becoming pregnant had made her see that perhaps there was more to life than work.

She leaned back in the swing, her legs still spread wide from the sex swing, laying back while her boobs leaked breast milk on the floor beneath her and her pregnant stomach seemed to be getting larger by the minute. Looming above her head was his huge cock, and she opened her mouth to await his milky seed. She could smell the mixing of both their fluid on that massive cock of his.

Because I pretty much want to fuck you wherever you are. The office. The parking garage. Dressing rooms. Kitchens. Bedrooms. Here. Wherever.

She would have smiled or might have even answered, but at that moment he was dribbling cum across her cheek and on her tongue. There was a salty taste in her mouth

So I wouldn't count on me never fucking you on top of a car again.

She could feel her pussy clutch at the thought of that. However, it was a bit difficult to answers as he had her mouth full. ‘Oh how the mighty have fallen’, she thought to herself. She may be his boss but he seemed to rule her body.

Never in a million years would Kenneth presume to tell her what to do. They would have discussed and come to an agreement. Yet here was Travis, fucking her whenever and however he wished. Here she was carrying his child. She lifted her tongue to swipe it across that broad cockhead, gathering what cum oozed from the slit.
 

Travis let Jessica tongue and suck his cock for a few minutes. She'd thoroughly cleaned it of their mutual fluids fairly quickly, but he enjoyed the sensation too much to end it early.

He suspected by her expressive eyes that she might be enjoying it, too. She seemed to regard it less as a chore than a privilege. Or perhaps he was projecting. Even after their months together, he was far from an expert on translating her thoughts.

When he popped his shiny, glistening cock free of her lips, he let the semi-stiff shaft dangle before him, not quite hard enough to rise. He then turned his attention to the the straps of her swing. "I expect you might like to feel solid ground again," he mused. "You've been swinging around up there for quite a while."

Travis lowered the contraption until Jessica could get her feet underneath her once more. His eyes glittered with arousal as she stood before him. "Your breasts are overflowing, my dear." He bent down and hefted her heavy left breast to his lips. A steady trickle of her milk followed, filling his mouth till he swallowed, eager for more.
 
As she finished cleaning his cock, he pulled it from her lips, and the heavy things seemed to settle back between his legs as he stepped back to survey her. She knew that she must make a sight - laying back nude in the sex swing, her legs still spread while breast milk trickled from her nipples to drip on the floor beneath her. Both of her hand were needed to hang onto the swing straps and she quietly watched Travis to see what he wanted next.

I expect you might like to feel solid ground again. You've been swinging around up there for quite a while.

“That would be nice though I would not want to spoil your fun.” She still had that half smile on her lips as she watched him work. It was nice to feel the floor beneath her feet and she gave a sigh as she stood before him.

There was a little thrill at the look that he gave her. Your breasts are overflowing, my dear.. And for the first time, his lips found her nipple on her left breast as he began to drink her breast milk. She gave a contented sigh as he began to drain the left tit. His sucking on her nipple was strong and as he drank she could feel her hefty boob deflate a bit though it was not enough to really be noticeable.

“Thank you, Travis. Sometimes they get so full that they feel as if they would burst. You know, it’s all your fault that I’m in this shape.” Her tone was neither accusing nor thankful but rather factual.

She gave an enigmatic smile. “You are a stronger sucker than Candy.”
 
"Not too strong, I hope," Travis replied after he paused to swallow. "If so, I hope you can forgive me. You do make me eager."

He switched to her other breast and spent a similar time suckling there. He was far from draining either plump tit, but at least he'd relieved some of the pressure.

Pressure was beginning to build in himself, though. Something about fresh breast milk always seemed to sexually invigorate him. Perhaps it was the taboo?

By the time he guided Jessica out of the room, his shaft was hard enough to bounce against her ass from behind. "So let's test out the bed," he suggested. "Hope it can handle us."
 
Not too strong, I hope. If so, I hope you can forgive me. You do make me eager.

Her answer was deep and throaty. “No, Travis, not too strong at all. If I were honest, it actually feels good as it relieves the stress and pressure on them.”

She noticed that by the time he had finished drinking, his cock seemed to be back to its normal robust state.

Once again in charge, Travis was leading her out of the room and down the hall to the bedroom. Already she could feel her body revving up, preparing for what was to come. With each step she could feel old Vlad’s spike nudging her in the ass

So let's test out the bed. Hope it can handle us.

She didn’t say anything. Words would be superfluous. The bed was the dominant item in the room, easily the largest thing that she had ever seen. It could accommodate at least 4 people and was a part of the basic package of the rental.

As they were both naked, undressing each other was not necessary. She really was not sure if he was looking for a straight fuck or something more imaginative but since whatever was to happen would happen in the bed, she quickly pulled the spread and top sheet down. The linens were cool to the touch and she lay back and waited to see just how he wished to christen the bed.
 
"This is quite a lot of bed," Travis noted. Indeed, it dominated much of the room. "I bet we could fit at least another person or two in here."

"You thinking of inviting Candy to join us?" Travis winked suggestively at Jessica. "Might be nice to see her outside her Dungeon Mistress attire."

The buxom blonde pondered his inquiry without immediate response. How like Jessica to be a little mysterious. Travis could only watch as she bent over to pull the comforter down, exposing the clean white sheets.

" That gives me an idea, " Travis declared as he stared unreservedly at her bountiful posterior. "Get on your hands and knees."

Travis took up station behind Jessica as she assumed the position. He slid his stiff shaft between her thighs until her buttocks pressed against his abs. He could feel the tip graze against her swollen belly as he slowly ground against her.

"My what a nice ass you have," he declared, running his palm across the right cheek. He gave it a not too gentle slap and watched it jiggle.
 
Last edited:
This is quite a lot of bed. I bet we could fit at least another person or two in here. You thinking of inviting Candy to join us? Might be nice to see her outside her Dungeon Mistress attire.

It was the bed that came with the apartment but she didn’t tell him that. Let him think what he wished.

But suddenly he commanded her to get on her hands and knees. She did as ordered, a bit of a thrill running through her. His hands on her hips, he slid his massive cock between her legs. While the tip of his cock rubbed against her baby bump, smearing precum over the soft skin, her slit was rubbed against the top of his massive organ, leaving a trail of wetness. She bowed her head and awaited pleasure, both his and hers.

My what a nice ass you have

“Thank you.”

He gave it a smack and she started. She supposed that turnabout was fair play. After all, she had done the same to him.

She gave a little groan.
 
Travis smacked her ass again. It seemed taboo to do such a thing to such an obviously pregnant woman. Most people seemed to treat Jessica like she was made of sugar glass now that she had the belly bulge of motherhood. But Travis didn't want her thinking his impression of her had changed. So he smacked her cheeks till both had a slightly pink undertone.

By now Jessica had leaked enough of her own pussy fluids onto him that he might as well be inside her. He raised her butt into the air and aimed the fat cockhead at her tender flower.

"Still tight as a drum," he grunted as he forced himself into her. Despite their multitude of couplings, she showed little sign of it. He'd never maintained a sexual relationship with anyone else over as many months, so he didn't know if this was something special about her or just a reality of all women.

He took his initial entry slow. Right now, it was easy to savor the sweet sensation of burying himself in her as deep as she could handle. As his lust rose, the urge to be more aggressive would be less easy to resist.

"I'm in the mood to go hard," he cautioned as he leaned forward across her naked back. "Tell me if it is too much." Even he has to acknowledge that her being pregnant did require a smidgen of restraint.
 
She bit her bottom lip as he repeatedly smacked her bottom until it smarted. It was surprisingly erotic. It was apparently erotic to him too as he purposefully lifted her ass into the air a bit more before she felt him boring his massive cock into her pussy. She was becoming quite used to being fucked by such a large organ. If the truth were known, she rather enjoyed it, and had learned how to relax and accommodate him.

Still tight as a drum

She didn’t say anything, but just smiled to herself, somehow pleased that he had noticed that. She wasn’t quite sure if it would be so tight after she had the baby, but she would cross that when it happened.

After a bit, she began to move back against him and her body accepted it.

I'm in the mood to go hard. Tell me if it is too much.

She nodded. “Probably the last month and a half you may have to take it a bit easy but for now it will be fine.”

With his hands holding onto her hips, he began to put some pressure behind this thrusts, causing her breast to bounce around. If he had not drained them beforehand, she would probably be spraying breast milk all over the bed.
 
Travis began to pump into her. His first few thrusts were slow and gentle. As promised, he began to ratchet the intensity up as he went.

Soon his strokes were striking bottom firmly each time. Jessica made soft sounds as her cervix took a solid thump from the meaty cockhead.

But his desires ran strong tonight. Travis curled his hands around her waist, still slender despite the encroaching swell of her belly. His fingers tightened as he gripped her hips and pulled firmly towards him with each thrust. Soon the bedroom echoed with each resounding slap as his body collided with her rounded ass.
 
Soon the fucking was as if she were not pregnant at all, with him giving her all that he had. And each time that his broad cockhead bumped, she felt a twinge of pain, which seemed to be standard when being fucked by a man as endowed as Travis was. She had learned after these months of that you had to take an overabundance of cock in length as well as girth as the norm.

Still, as she gripped the bedding, she felt his hands solidly on her hips pulling her back repeatedly on the massive thing, their grunts and groans filling the room. At least here, she knew that no one would overhear them.

When this whole thing had begun earlier in the year, she had thought that the man would want her only a few time before he would lose interest. Cheating on Kenneth, even due to blackmail, was still cheating. And the first couple of times that he had fucked her were uncomfortable if not embarrassing. Yet now, she found that what he had retold her that he would tell anyone discovering their secret was true. She was addicted to his massive cock, to being fucked by a young man with incredible stamina, a young man so virile that despite being on birth control, she now carried his baby. Kenneth would never forgive her. Never.

Yet somehow, being fucked by Travis now turned her on, though she didn’t know if she would let him know right yet. And she somehow enjoyed him being in charge of this - this fuckfest. At work, she always made the decisions: she was in charge. Here, he was in charge. Here he told her how he would fuck her, where they would go. Even down to going to the sex club and playing with Candy.

Speaking of which, Candy said that she would call her. That would be kinda impossible as the woman did not have her real name or phone number. Not that she was worried about that. Since they now had this place, Travis may not have any desire to go there or even do that sex show. Never mind, she would not be the one to bring it up.

She could feel herself building towards a grand climax, with her breast heavy with milk and swaying with each thrust of his cock. One thing for sure, this baby would not go hungry.

She shivered as the beginnings of a climax shuddered through her. Ducking her head down, she rode it through as he continued. She knew that a second, more powerful one was coming up on the heels of that one.
 
Jessica seemed to instinctively recognize just how much he enjoyed listening to her have sex. Her whispered words provided a quiet commentary track to their coupling. The soft litany of syllables was stra;ngely applealing.

She'd always made the mundane seem so;mehow magical. And definitely sexual.

Her words soon gave way to moans and sighs as her lust intensified. He could tell by the inflection in her grunts that his heightened pace was testing her limits a bit. The impact of his thrusts wasn't entirely comfortable for her. But so too did that tone invite him to continue.

How could he refuse a woman so attuned to his own desires?

It was always a little surprising just how much volume she could produce. So many of their encounters were furtive moments with limited privacy. There always seemed a co-worker or neighbor or passerby who might chance upon them if they didn't strain to be silent. How many times had he watched her cum with her jaw clenched as she tried not to scream?

Not so today. She proclaimed her pleasure with full throat. Perhaps her neighbors might come knocking in a moment. Perhaps to complain about the noise. Perhaps curious what could engender such passion.

He slowed his pace while her pussy shuddered against his throbbing cock. Making her cum so hard she lost consciousness was occasionally fun, but she was pregnant now. Some reserve was warranted.

He resumed when she was ready. "I think you'll cum again before I do," he declared. "Maybe more." it was an ambitious goal that depended heavily on her own level of libido. But something about a man's reach exceeding his grasp seemed appropriate. He plunged into her as deep as she could take him once more.
 
Yet another shiver ran through her as she came down from the high that Travis and his massive cock had taken her to. It was sad to note that she didn’t think that Kenneth had ever elicited such a response from her in all the years of their lovemaking. Yet here was this man at least ten years her junior, making her sing loud enough to draw the attention of any possible neighbors that might be nearby. Thank God for soundproofing.

I think you'll cum again before I do. Maybe more.

And with those words he began to fuck her again. She felt her sex spreading to accommodate him, his mammoth organ effectively filling her void.

“In case I had not mentioned it before, each apartment is completely soundproofed and will make privacy guaranteed here.” She spoke through clenched teeth. Another shiver went through her before she could speak again. “And I am quite sure that there will be mor....” Jessica was unable to finish the sentence as once again she came, her sex squeezing tight on his cock as it felt stretched beyond its limits. And yet she could not deny that what he was doing to her felt incredible.

Once again her cries filled the air, her back arched in ecstasy as her sex coated the cock that filled it with her cream. Milk dribbled from her breast now heavy and swaying.

A fine sheen coated her skin as yet once more he powerfully plowed into her, his hands helping to pull her back into his massive cock. She could hear his grunts mixing with her groans and moans.
 

His prediction about her cumming again proved accurate. The "maybe more" portion was proving more difficult. Jessica certainly seemed to be ramping up for yet another climax, but then so was he.

"Damn, you feel so fucking good!" he grunted as he powered into her. Jessica's tight, wet canal felt as delicious as their first time.

That she let him go at his own pace was all the more delightful. Granted, there hadn't been dozens of women before her, but they'd all treated his mammoth cock as if it were hazardous material. Always gentle. Always slow. So. Fucking. Slow.

But Jessica almost seemed to welcome his aggressive pace. His aggressive pace was clearly not entirely comfortable. Each impact threatening to batter down her cervix elicited a sound that was not all pleasure. But still she begged him for more.

Her desire for him only made him want to fuck her more. Travis slammed into her again, his grunts loud and unrestrained. His climax was fast approaching and he wanted her to feel it. Every. Last. Thrust. "Yarghhhh!"
 
In a strange way, she felt proud that here was this young guy with a cock that would make most women blanch at the sight of it, and he seemed to enjoy sex with her. Yet, here he was, fucking his boss after getting her pregnant, and he seemed to not be tiring of her or her body. And she had found that quite frankly she enjoyed sex, especially with Travis.

As his mammoth cock repeatedly tunneled deep into her, her sex stretched as she made groaning noises, she could feel yet another climax starting. Travis was putting some real effort behind each thrust and she could feel every inch of his cock. In fact, if felt as if his huge organ was drilling up into her stomach, nudging the baby around.

The trembling was starting in her stomach, the baby feeling heavy for the moment. She gave a little gasp with the quickening she felt as she headed for yet another round of coming.

For the moment she was glad for the soundproofing. And for the maid service. She ducked her head and noted the breast milk splattered about.

His cockhead hit her cervix particularly hard and she gave a grunt of acknowledgement as it seemed to tip her body into the rapid climb. She started twitching as her voice followed in a song of sex, her wailing telling him her body had become his. Rhythmic ripples in her tight velvet channel squeezed his huge cock. Her fists gripped the bedding beneath her.
 
Back
Top