Easter Dinner

My arm is only so long, will have to wait for someone to take it outside because the colors weren't popping in my dark house.

Last edited:
Oh my fucking god, that's genius.

Not really, I was putzing on the internet while the Great British Bake-off was on the TV, the other day. And, I heard Mary Berry talk about using the shortbread biscuits for crust. She is the true genius.

Not really, I was putzing on the internet while the Great British Bake-off was on the TV, the other day. And, I heard Mary Berry talk about using the shortbread biscuits for crust. She is the true genius.

She is. Though a mate of mine did it years ago. She used to buy these crumbly shortbread biscuits called Flips and they made a fantastic cheesecake base.

going to a family lunch/ all afternoon gathering. bringing a dish. i am going to see what's fresh tomorrow and make a mixed veggie platter, probably marinated overnight. fresh herbs. i shall repost back. everything sounds and looks yummy.

going to a family lunch/ all afternoon gathering. bringing a dish. i am going to see what's fresh tomorrow and make a mixed veggie platter, probably marinated overnight. fresh herbs. i shall repost back. everything sounds and looks yummy.

Grand daughter is sick and I'm hoping she'll bounce back before Sunday.

I'll still cook. I hope I don't have to be the delivery boy.

Back