Cum on her skirt

Cece's never had cum on her skirt (though the idea does sound hot). A few years ago, I came inside her right before she went to the mall. She texted me that my cum had soaked through her thong and was now leaking down her inner thigh. She was wearing a short skirt ;).
. Very sexy. You're a lucky man.

So I have to roll back time a bit here ( but then I am an old bastard, now )
When I was but a callow youth I had an affair with a married woman in my gap year before university. I couldn't get enough of her and we had sex in the most unlikely of places.. One such 'date' was the election microscopy room ( I was a scientist , go figure !) .. She was trying to finish off some work, I got amorous.. We ended up having sex on the floor there and then (I was such a romantic!)
It was only when we were walking down the street afterward that I noticed my cum all over the back of her skirt (it had run out and started soaking through..she used to joke that I 'came like a pig' which I think is a compliment ..there tends to be a lot)
To my shame , I didn't tell her until we were inside the pub .. And she was mortified ..but it didn't stop us doing it again!

Just found this thread

And thank you all who created and expanded it.

Terrific.

G

I'm sure Cece would love 'contributions' on her recently purchased dress. She bought a black one as well ;)

attachment.php

Michael

On sweater or skirt

A lover, a woman who's taken cum into her mouth or over her face and body - and some of it onto her clothes -- and her moving out into the world --- revealing what she's been up to -- mmmm

I had a coworker cum on my top once and I wore the same top for the rest of the day. I am sure some people noticed and made out what it was

Lol I've made so many contributions to CeCe's pics. Wow nice dress.

I'd love to see those contributions on her photos. Lol yes it is quite a nice dress. She also went bra shopping and modeled them for me :).

Michael

Dilemma for me, this one.

I really do like the idea of going out with the evidence still on me, that certainly works to my public exhibition/humiliation thing....

But....

I really like my clothes, I'm pick about what I wear, and I don't want shit all of them, you know?

Dilemma for me, this one.

I really do like the idea of going out with the evidence still on me, that certainly works to my public exhibition/humiliation thing....

But....

I really like my clothes, I'm pick about what I wear, and I don't want shit all of them, you know?

I will try to never shit on your clothes!

My wife says that each little white stain reminds her of s sexy adventure

Some of them are hardly noticeable now and she has to point them out to me and explain how she got them

My husband likes to make me wear cum (discreetly) in public sometimes and I don't mind at all. But I've stopped pointing out spots on my dresses and asking him, "Remember that?" because he rarely does! :eek:

He has ruined so many silk tops though I can't even tell you!

(if anyone knows how to get cum stains out of silk PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me!)

I understand completely, its a little marker that says Cindy is mine, even when she cheats and something that she can show me proudly after she has been with another guy. The stains are our way of showing that she is a hot wife, I suppose

The stains come out after a lot of dry cleaning. But there is always just a tiny bit there to remind us how naughty Cindy can be

My husband likes to make me wear cum (discreetly) in public sometimes and I don't mind at all. But I've stopped pointing out spots on my dresses and asking him, "Remember that?" because he rarely does! :eek:

He has ruined so many silk tops though I can't even tell you!

(if anyone knows how to get cum stains out of silk PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me!)

To be honest hon, unless you get rid of it before it dries your are as fucked as you were when you were getting into the situation in the first place X

Soaking doesn't work 100% i've found, unless anyone else has anythoughts?

(Not that I want to turn this into a discussion getting cum off clothes, funfunfun!)

To be honest hon, unless you get rid of it before it dries your are as fucked as you were when you were getting into the situation in the first place X

Soaking doesn't work 100% i've found, unless anyone else has anythoughts?

(Not that I want to turn this into a discussion getting cum off clothes, funfunfun!)

I know! Cotton is so much easier to wash than silk and forget about black polyester if the cum dries! Talk about white polka-dots!

But no, let's not turn this into a laundry commercial LOL.

It's more important how we got the stains got on our skirts in the first place than it is about how we got the stains out afterwards! :D

I know! Cotton is so much easier to wash than silk and forget about black polyester if the cum dries! Talk about white polka-dots!

But no, let's not turn this into a laundry commercial LOL.

It's more important how we got the stains got on our skirts in the first place than it is about how we got the stains out afterwards! :D

SOOOOOoooooooooooo........ Much more important X Although i have to confess I've never had a guy who had a complete 'cum on clothes' fetish. It normally happened when tight spaces reduced aiming ability....

They should have been to your clinic it might have saved me one of my favourite blouses!

Mate...

...this is turning into an advert for washing cum out,ha.get back to the sexy stuff & cumming on clothes.

Once before me & ex went out,we had a quickie whilst waiting for cab,I shot so much & no time to change,she wiped most up,till I saw some cum on her shoulder in cab...did not mention,was funny,only showed up wet in end,but I knew,ha.x

Back