Back in Black

Sexy as hell, just like always my dear! I so wish you worked someplace near me! I'd sit at your table every night just to get a glimpse of you! Hope you slept well last night! :kiss:

Haha, I passed outttt! I know I still owe you pictures too! And an email...

I'll get around to replying to PMs and such in a little bit. Right now it's time for more pictures! I get asked a lot what I do for work, and I wait tables (no shame! I'm a college student). The next question is do I show cleavage, etc. to get tips. Well, not exactly. So I've decided to post some pictures of me right when I get off work. Nothing fancy, but it will work! :)

PS. My shirt is black. I have a terrible webcam.

Very sexy! I'll have to give you a huge tip.

you look fantastic. the urge to make a crack about my tip being ready for your ass is too strong to resist.

I'll get around to replying to PMs and such in a little bit. Right now it's time for more pictures! I get asked a lot what I do for work, and I wait tables (no shame! I'm a college student). The next question is do I show cleavage, etc. to get tips. Well, not exactly. So I've decided to post some pictures of me right when I get off work. Nothing fancy, but it will work! :)

I must say that you are a very pretty young woman. Makes me wish I was closer to half my current age. Plus I have a real hard time believing that guys aren't chasing you around, you are just ignoring them and playing hard to get.

Now to the idiot that spouted off about the BMI thing. Doctors know that the BMI isn't the perfect thing to show health and weight. I'm living proof of it at about 6'1" and around 220 lbs. The BMI index says that I am obese at this weight but my bodyfat percentage says a whole lot differently.

holy shit babe, gorgeous! tips must be rolling in! you look amazing. ;) do you wait on anything other than tables? :devil:

Your upper thighs and ass look yummy in that thong! :cattail:

See, now those are some nice pieces of flare!

Haha, thanks!

Very sexy! I'll have to give you a huge tip.

I need it! I'm a broke college student :p

No problem, beautiful! I'm fixing to pass out pretty quickly myself. That whole 24 hour thing kicked my ass ;)

Get some sleep, old man!

you look fantastic. the urge to make a crack about my tip being ready for your ass is too strong to resist.

Haha, any and all tips are appreciated, accepted and enjoyed (;

I must say that you are a very pretty young woman. Makes me wish I was closer to half my current age. Plus I have a real hard time believing that guys aren't chasing you around, you are just ignoring them and playing hard to get.

Now to the idiot that spouted off about the BMI thing. Doctors know that the BMI isn't the perfect thing to show health and weight. I'm living proof of it at about 6'1" and around 220 lbs. The BMI index says that I am obese at this weight but my bodyfat percentage says a whole lot differently.

Thanks! I know I'm kind of chunky, but muscle weighs more than fat, right? If I told you how much I actually weighed, you would be shocked. Because my doctor is every time I get on the scale. Lol.

holy shit babe, gorgeous! tips must be rolling in! you look amazing. ;) do you wait on anything other than tables? :devil:

Haha, we tipshare, so we all do our part to make money (;

Between your pics, your audio post, your football fandom, and you & SB's flirting, I can't think straight! :)

Damn you woman and your panties!
:devil::devil::devil:

Wow Andrea... I've been perusing through your thread and somehow you just keep upping the ante... And then sb goes and throws more fuel on the fire.... :D

The thought of you two loose in VS is mind-boggling !! hehehe

I need to start eating out more. I'd come eat at your diner every day and leave plenty of tips. ;) Beautiful pics as always Andrea.

I'm not on here very often, so I'm slow at finding things! Glad I stumbled into the thread, though!

Be here more often!

Friday cannot come fast enough. Panty shopping for meeeee! Lets try shit on together ;)

I knooooow. I'm so excited! I want to shop so baaaad.

Wow Andrea... I've been perusing through your thread and somehow you just keep upping the ante... And then sb goes and throws more fuel on the fire.... :D

The thought of you two loose in VS is mind-boggling !! hehehe

Haha, well thanks!

I need to start eating out more. I'd come eat at your diner every day and leave plenty of tips. ;) Beautiful pics as always Andrea.

Come see us!

well hello there... I'm so glad I wandered into your thread. Very pretty girl. Great smile. Nice womanly body. Fabulous taste in underwear ;) And you're really sweet and funny.

I think I'm smitten. :heart:

:rose::rose::rose:

:)

well hello there... I'm so glad I wandered into your thread. Very pretty girl. Great smile. Nice womanly body. Fabulous taste in underwear ;) And you're really sweet and funny.

I think I'm smitten. :heart:

:rose::rose::rose:

:)

And you're close to me! Double win.

Back