The bride of vampire nobility (closed)

"Yes please." Jason said as they entered the living room. "How was your day?" he asked when Ariana returned to the living room.
 
Ariana smiled as she got Jason a glass of water. "Tiring but I'm thankful to have off tomorrow."she said. Soon joining him on the couch. The storm was really hitting now and Ariana was worried. Her uneasy feeling soon showed on her face.
 
"What's. the matter?" Jason asked seeing that Ariana was worried about something but wasn't wanting him to worry.
 
"Oh...sorry I do not like storms. I never have.....even when I was a kid."she said. Trying to smile to show him that it was alright. Yet she was still worried hoping he would stay with her.
 
"Do you want me to stay here tonight so you will feel comfortable until it stops?" Jason asked wondering if he did stay with her tonight she would feel comfortable enough to get a good nights sleep.
 
"Oh that would be very nice....I normally do not get any sleep."she said. Ariana smiled at Jason, knowing she made sure he would be comfortable. "You can sleep in the guestroom.."she said.
 
"Alright if you are ok with it." Jason said to her before taking a drink of water. He didn't know how it was going to actually work seeing how he didn't sleep.
 
"Tell me about your day?"she said. Smiling as she rested against the couch. Happy that he was going to stay to make her feel better. Ariana was fighting the urge to kiss Jason. Though was curious as to what this night would bring.
 
"I didn't do much of anything today." Jason said seeing that Ariana was fighting back something but he didn't want to pry.
 
Ariana smiled as she then took a sip of her water. "Lucky you...my day was exhausting. We got behind on an order due to a communication error. So work came home with me again."she said. She found Jason so fascinating, scooting a little closer. "I have to ask.....you wouldn't happen to be seeing anyone?"she asked.
 
Jason was a bit taken back by the question Ariana had asked him but he answered "No I am not seeing anyone." He paused a bit before saying "why are you interested in me?"
 
Ariana sighed softly, "I've always have been....I never see you leave your place. Something about you just has me so intrigued."she said. Resting against her couch before looking down. "Is that so wrong?"she asked.
 
Jason smiled and reached out lifting Ariana chin before saying"Do get yourself down Ariana I was just teasing you I am flattered by it." He hoped that he wasn't too hard on her this is the first person he has actually fallen for he had talked to in forever.
 
Ariana blushed as he tilted her chin up. Smilinga bit as she scooted closer to him. "I really appreciate you staying the night....I'll sleep better."she said. Though curious if they would end up sharing her bed or not.
 
"All that I care about is that you get some sleep tonight." Jason said wanting to kiss Ariana but restraining himself.
 
Ariana was happy that Jason was staying. "Tell me about your family."she asked. Still smiling as she wanted to know more about Jason.
 
"What do you want to know about them?" Jason asked Ariana not wanting to tell her more than he needed to.
 
Ariana scooted closer with a big smile on her face. "Well...do you have any siblings? You the oldest?"she said. Soon Getting up and refilling their glasses.
 
"No I do not have any siblings." He answered wondering how the line of questions was going to go.
 
"Really? Wow the holidays must not be as fun then for you being an only child."she said. Ariana set his glass back down in front of him. Taking a sip of her water before sitting back down.
 
"It doesn't bother me that much." Jason said not wanting to tell her that he had out lived most of his family.
 
Ariana was taken back a bit by that. "You don't go home for the holidays? I try to but work keeps me busy."she said. She remembered that she had some work. Ariana got up and grabbed her bag. Digging out some papers and laid them out on the table. "Sorry....work came home with me."she said.
 
"No seeing how both of my parents have passed. Jason said as Ariana got up getting her work. "It's ok I understand." he said as she sat down.
 
Ariana felt bad for Jason. "Would you like to spend them with Me? I usually decorate my place."she said. Knkwing she had off tomorrow, Ariana sat back down on the couch. "I mean that way you won't be alone."she said.
 
"I wouldn't mind but only if it isn't too much of a bother to you." Jason answered not evwn knowing how this night was going to go down.
 
Back
Top