The bride of vampire nobility (closed)

jc199123

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
4,189
Jason Cunningham


Jason Cunningham is considered a true blood vampire having both parents being vampire and thus he was considered nobility. He has been living for longer than he wanted to admit to anyone including other vampires. He had seen civilizations rise and fall during his time on Earth. He has had many women in his time though he never turned any of them though they wanted it. He knew that the vampire life wasn't for them being hunted constantly and in some cases the women turn into a more vindictive woman preying on men.

He had started his search for a bride within the vampire community to preserve the purity of the bloodline. Almost every time he found someone who drew his attention he found the same things vanity, a smug sense of self, and want to control a man. He didn't mind a woman who liked to look good, who though well of themselves, or knew how to get what they wanted but there was such a thing as too much. His only other option was to change a girl but he knew that if he used his powers over women to change one eventually she would be like almost every other eoman vampire that there was. The only problem was finding a woman that was willing to
 
~Ariana Devante~

Ariana was heading home from a day of work. Though wishing she brought her flats to walk home in, rather her heels. It had been a long day as the firm was very busy. Had a her briefcase full with proofs to go over when she got home. Though stopping at a small grocery store. Needing a few things for dinner. Though for the age of 23 she was doing well. Had a good paying job and a nice apartment to herself.
 
Last edited:
The neighbor near Jason had caught his eye and though she wasn't a vampire he still found her attractive. The only problem with his neighbor was the fact that her job seemed to keep her in at night and though the sun didn't really kill him it still hurt to be in so he didn't knpw what she did during the day.
 
Ariana grabbed what she needed from the grocery store before heading home. Though curious as to what her neighbor did. He was always up at night and quiet during the day. After a bit she finally reached her apartment. Though having issues as she dropped her keys on the floor. Sighing softly as she tried to grab them.
 
It was getting late and the sun wasn't as strong as it was during the day so he though he would introduce himself to his neighbor. He walked over to her and said "hello there let me introduce myself I am Jason. How are you?"
 
Ariana looked up to see that it was her neighbor Jason. "Oh....hi. I'm Ariana but can you grab my keys? My hands are too full."she said. Blushing a bit as he reached down and grabbed her keys. Ariana took them and opened the door. "Please come inside."she said. Lead g him in before setting a few of her things down. Getting the door before returning to the kictchen. "Sorry, I usually don't have to bring work home."she said.
 
"It's fine I understand." Jason said as Ariana got things put down. "What do you do for work if you don't mind me asking?" He asked when his neighbor went into the kitchen.
 
Ariana paused before setting her briefcase on a chair. "I work for a magazine....as an editor."she said. Walking back into the kitchen, putting her food away. "Though I hope to land a better job.May I get you something to drink?"she said. Realizing she wasn't being a good host.
 
"Water would be fine." Jason answered Ariana. "What job do you want to have?" he asked wondering what other job she could want to have. He was fortunate enough to have invested his money in gold and silver so he wouldn't have to work because his long life he couldn't stay at one job for very long.
 
Ariana poured Jason a glass of water before handing it to him. 'Well....I went on a business trip to Japan when we met with a client. It was breathe taking....so one of their book companies."she said. Making sure to pour herself a glass of water before leading Jason over to the couch. "I prefer the hours they work....more afternoon to night time. I'm what you call a night owl."she said.
 
"Hmmm you like the night better than the day time." He said wondering why she didn't find somewhere here that she could work like that. He knew that he wasn't going to trap this woman with his powers. but he wanted to see if she was even able to be put under any sort of trance. He sat there and thought of a power he could use that wouldn't influence her feelings and he found on it was one that could be easily modified to make someone horny in general though it would be an off shoot of one that makes the target sexuality attracted to the caster. He started the trance to see if she would be affected.
 
Ariana nodded her head, "Yes but I'm hoping to fine a job that allows that." She took a sip of her water. Watching Jason as she started to feel different. Blushing as she was finding him more attractive. "I have to ask.....you live alone?"she asked.
 
"Yes I do." He answered her question. "Are you alright?" je asked seeing his neighbor blush.
 
Ariana blushed even more as Jason pointed it out. "Y-yes.."she said. Taking another sip before taking her glass into the kitchen. For some reason, she was finding more and more attractive and had no idea why. "Do you go out much? I notice you are out more usually at night.."she said.
 
"No not really everything is closed that I want to go to." He answered undoing the trance because he didn't know if it was swaying her in any way. Though he was attracted to her he still wondered if she could handle this life.
 
Ariana walked back over but sat closer to Jason. "Depends on the place. There is so much to do at night."she said. Wondering if maybe they could go out one night to show him. "If you want to party, the clubs are open....though I usually lean more towards a roof top on the city limits where I can see the stars."she said. Soon blushing again as she revealed she was more laid back. "I....I mean ...i woukd like to show you how night can be good."she said.
 
"I wouldn't mind if you don't mind showing me." he said noticing that she was sitting closer to him and hoped that he hadn't influenced her with what he had done earlier.
 
Ariana smiled before began to relax a little. "So what do you do for work? I'm curious."she said. After a bit she cleaned up their glasses. She began to think maybe she should make dinner for them. "Well....would you like to stay for dinner?"she asked. Starting to get a few things out.
 
"No I don't work." he said answering her first question. "Yes if it isn't an inconvenience for you. he said.
 
Ariana smiled at him, "I Do not mind. Though you like pasta?" She made sure to get out two placing now instead of one. Making sure he liked what she had plan on making. "You don't work? Must be nice....able to go out whenever and not worry."she said.
 
"Yes I like pasta but please no garlic. It would be nice to be able to do that with someone else." he said as he joined her. He didn't know what she thought of him but he was starting to like Ariana.
 
Ariana soon smiled as she began to cook the noodles. "I do not use garlic. Please tell me more about you."she said. Very curious of Jason but he seemed so nice. Making sure to start the sauce soon after she got the noodles going. "Though do you drink wine? I have a lovely red that would go with this perfectly."she said.
 
"What else do you want to know about me? He asked her being a little rusty at this whole thing.
 
'Well what brings you to the area? Family? The beaches?"she asked. Curious as the city always had healthy tourist traffic. Wonderful parks and beaches with some killer views. Ariana soon dishes out dinner and set the plates on the table. Refilling their glasses with water before sitting down.
 
"my family moved here a long time ago." he answered trying to keep from telling her everything about him.
 
Back
Top