A Changed Couple

Elizabeth smiled as Kelly placed the eggs, done perfectly before her. The fruit was fresh. "Kelly breakfast looks and smells wonderful." She smiled looking around the table seeing it was set for only her. "Did you eat already this morning ... I can tell you have been quite busy."

She listened to him and watched. He appeared happy in this role ... his life ... happier than she had seen him in some time.

"What are my plans? Well I have some errands to run this morning. Then maybe some shopping ... I could use a few new outfits and heels." Elizabeth smiled her head tilted slightly. "By the time all that is done it will probably be time for dinner." She paused and then added. "Would you like to go shopping with me? Most men hate shopping for clothes ... though you seem to enjoy it."

As she finisehd breakfast she thanked Kelly for the breakfast and then asked. "Tell me Kelly and be honest ... is everything ok between us ... I do not want to hurt you ... I mean you seem quite happy ... this morning .. much happier than I have seen you in some time ... what you told me last night ... is that what you really want? If it is I want to help you to fulfill that desire." Elizabeth tried to reassure him.

Kelley smiled as Elizabeth complimented his cooking. "I had some coffee this morning, honey. Didn't have time for much else and I've been so busy that I haven't had the time to be hungry, honestly."

Kelley shrugged his shoulders and smiled. He washappy. Happier than he had been in a long time--knowing that he was pleasing and fulfilling his wife's desires. Satisfying her needs as best that he knew how.

"Would you like to go shopping with me? Most men hate shopping for clothes ... though you seem to enjoy it."

Kelley smiled broadly at the invitation. "If you'd like me to go with you, I would love to honey! But, I need to be back to make dinner tonight--so, I guess it will depend on what your schedule looks like! I don't want to inconvenience you." Kelley sat down and opened the ads that had come with the newspaper. He flipped through some of the ones that he knew his wife would visit and set them aside so that she could look through some of the deals that were being offered.

---
"Honey, everything between us is perfect. I couldn't ask to be married to a more perfect woman. A true Goddess." Kelley bit his lip and reached for her dishes cleaning up the table. "Yes, Elizabeth, this is always what I have desired and it is always why I encouraged you so... enthusiastically. Kelley stepped forward and kissed his wife's cheek before bringing the dishes to the sink where he did the dishes as she got herself ready.

Elizabeth excused herself as Kelly cleaned the table. She made her way back to the master bathroom, finished drying her hair and prepared for her day. She went to her closet to select an outfit. Typically on a weekend it would be a t-shirt, shorts or maybe a skirt. More than likely yoga pants. Yet today she pulled an outfit out she rarely wore, something Kelly had helped pick her out, something Kelly said Elizabeth looked so hot in. After dressing she applied her makeup and decided to redo her hair. It was now after noon. She grabbed a pair of heels and sat on the ege of the bed, pulling her phone out for a moment trying to figure out just what it was Kelly wanted.

She typed into her phone a couple things. "slut boy" hitting enter, she read a definition ...
"A girly guy following respectfully the orders of a masculinized woman.
The Mistress: Come on, slutboy, slink in your heels for me."
The description surprised Elizabeth, it was something she had known nothing about, is this what Kelly wanted to be a girly guy and controlled by her. Then she saw the example, slutboy slink in heels.

"Oh my God." she gasped a bit. Recalling how last month the strap was broke on her red heels she had taken from the closet. How a brand new pair of heels she had bought last week had scuffs on the soles before she had ever worn the heels. How Kelly had been home alone each time.

She gathered herself, tucking her phone into her purse and figured out her day. She had to run to work, and then some other errands, and finally shopping. There would not be time to pick up Kelly and have her home in time to prepare dinner.

Elizabeth was dressed and made her way to tell Kelly she was leaving for the day. She found him still in the kitchen. "Kelly I have to get going ... I don't think there will be time for me to come and get you before shopping." She stood in the slinky top and tight leggings and high heels. She looked like a slut and smiled as she waited for her husband to look up.

Kelley quickly finished the dishes. He didn't know what was planned for the rest of the day but he knew that he wanted to be ready for whatever came up! As Elizabeth entered the kitchen Kelley looked up, from the coffee pot that was the last item to go for the dishes that were left to be done--he almost dropped it on the floor as he caught sight of her.

""Kelly I have to get going ... I don't think there will be time for me to come and get you before shopping." She stood in the slinky top and tight leggings and high heels. She looked like a slut and smiled as she waited for her husband to look up."

Kelley could only stop to stare at Elizabeth. "Honey, you look absolutely stunning." Kelley's eyes moved from her tall heels to the tight black pants and he bit his lip. "I would love to join you on your shopping trip! You know that I love spending every second that I can with you." He paused and put the coffee pot away, his eyes not leaving his wife. "I just need to grab a quick shower, honey, and I'll be ready to go!"
--
Kelley showered quickly and through on his coat. He put his clothes in the laundry basket and came out to the kitchen. "Okay, honey, I think I'm ready. What do you think?"

"Honey, you look absolutely stunning." Kelley's eyes moved from her tall heels to the tight black pants and he bit his lip. "I would love to join you on your shopping trip! You know that I love spending every second that I can with you." He paused and put the coffee pot away, his eyes not leaving his wife. "I just need to grab a quick shower, honey, and I'll be ready to go!"

Before Elizabeth could respond Kelly was off to the shower. She smiled to herself at his eagerness to shop with her. Even so she tent a text message to her boss letting him know she would not be stopping by today and would be in the next day. She wondered about her original plans which where to go to work, stop at the adult store and then some regular shopping. The adult store trip had been to surprise Kelly, yet that would be difficult with him along.

It was not long and he was ready. As she saw him in the coat and what not she smiled, thinking of the definition of slut boy. Kelly was not girly in appearance. Though as she looked, she then realized he had a soft more feminine side.

"you look great honey ... " She walked to him her hips swaying for him as she wanted to look sultry for him ... and whoever wanted to look. She pulled him close, kissing him deeply. "Now remember we are shopping for me ..." She teased. "But if you are good maybe we can get you a little something."

She took his hand and led him out to the car, digging in her purse. "I will drive today." She told him as sort of a test to see how subservient he was willing to be. Besides she loved driving her little sports car.

As the couple drove Elizabeth broke the silence.

"So Kelly ... I enjoyed last night ... how turned on you got as you spoke to me ... telling how you wanted to serve me ... be a real slut boy ... " She let the words hang ... waiting until he broke the silence.

Kelley moved quickly through his shower. Washing everything thoroughly. Once out he cleaned the fog from the mirror and took a moment to shave--while the stubble was okay he preferred to be clean shaven. Stepping out of their bedroom Kelley smiled at his wife. "I'm ready to go!" Kelley's eyes followed Elizabeth as she walked towards him--her hips swaying. "I love when you add a little extra sway to those hips, honey." He bit his lower lip. "You're always so yummy!" Kelley blushed as his wife mentioned getting a little something for himself and smiled nervously.

Kelley slid into the passenger seat, happily. He liked to drive but he preferred being a passenger, if he was being honest with himself.
--
"So Kelly ... I enjoyed last night ... how turned on you got as you spoke to me ... telling how you wanted to serve me ... be a real slut boy ... " She let the words hang ... waiting until he broke the silence.

"I was so nervous to tell you that, honey! I'm so relieved and happy that you are okay with what I had to say." Kelley fidgeted in his seat. "I..." He paused, gathering his thoughts. "I don't want this to affect what we have. But, yes. I would love to serve You. I will do anything that you want me to do and that will please you. I meant it when I said it and I'm going to stick to it. Your happiness and pleasure are what I care about." Kelley's eyes shifted from the road in front of them to his wife and he reached over, placing his hand on her thigh.

Elizabeth feels his hand upon her thing, and glances to him for a moment then looks ahead to drive.

"So Kelly ... anything ... that could be a dangerous road to go down ... as you are well aware Kelly ... though I like sex ... well I am not the most sexually knowledgeable woman. I mean I understand my urges well at least I feel the desire I have to ... well explore ... yet I have never even read anything sexual. Am I making sense." Elizabeth continued without waiting for his approval. "I mean ... like I was checking some of the things you mentioned you want me to do to you ... is that it you want me to do things to you ... be in control and what not .. of you." Elizabeth was a bit nervous and continued to talk. "I mean Kelly ... I think we both want more ... and I would like to take you there ... with me... but what I read ... about boy slut and some of the pics I saw.

She paused and then flipped to a picture on her phone. "In this picture ... who would you rather be." Then Elizabeth handed the phone to Kelly.

Kelley smiled as he noticed his wife acknowledging his touch and listened as she spoke to him. He could tell that her thoughts were all over the place and as she went on he began gently stroking her thigh doing his best to be confident and to reassure her.

"I mean Kelly ... I think we both want more ... and I would like to take you there ... with me... but what I read ... about boy slut and some of the pics I saw.

Kelley took her phone. He looked at the picture and smiled. "Don't you just love the look on her face?" He laughed and looked nervously at his wife. Not entirely certain about how she would take his joke. Kelley typed on her phone momentarily before handing it back. "When you stop driving take a look at what I pulled up..." Kelley didn't say more about the image that he had pulled up. But, he waited with baited breath for his wife to take a look.

Last edited:
Don't you just love the look on her face?" He laughed and looked nervously at his wife. Not entirely certain about how she would take his joke. Kelley typed on her phone momentarily before handing it back. "When you stop driving take a look at what I pulled up..."

Elizabeth had watched the picture of the woman getting screwed a thousand times ... imagining herself as the woman ... of course she loved the look on her face. "Umm yah it looked as though she liked that ... well what was happening... to her."

He then handed her his phone, though she could not look until she stopped. Finally they ran into a red light and she turned the phone over. Fisrt she was stunned ... though not upset. The pick did in fact confirm what she had read this morning of men who talk like Kelly spoken of his desires. Though in his words he never truly admitted his desire .. the photo left no doubt. Though Elizabeth held her composure, the light had turned green several moments ago. It was not until the car honked behind her that she snapped out of it. Handing the phone back to Kelly and continuing to drive.

"I guess that answers who you want to be in the photo I showed you." Elizabeth remained calm as she spoke. "Kelly if you are ok with my sexual freedom ... I will do my best to see your wish comes true."

Finally the couple arrived at open air mall. "So I guess I ... have some shopping to do."

Kelley blushed as he observed his wife's reaction. There was a reason why he had not been very open about his desires. He knew that no one expected him to have these fantasies and he was certain that it was a shock to his wife. Kelley hadn't realized the light had turned green until the car behind them honked and he nearly jumped from his seat.

"I guess that answers who you want to be in the photo I showed you." Elizabeth remained calm as she spoke. "Kelly if you are ok with my sexual freedom ... I will do my best to see your wish comes true."

"...Honey, I only want for you to be happy. I am happy when you are happy and that is what I desire more than anything!" Kelley shrugged his shoulders--still a little nervous of about how open he and his wife now were. "Do you want me to help you shop...? Or I could find somewhere to read. I don't want you to feel pressured into anything, sweetie."

Kelley nervously chewed on his lower lip as he looked over towards his wife. As they pulled into a parking spot Kelley stepped out of the car, walking around to the other side to open the door for his wife.

Elizabeth waited for Kelly to open her door and then close it. She had pulled out her phone and was poking at it. "Let's go." She told him and then grabbed his arm. "I have always enjoyed shopping with you Kelly ... " she smiled and leaned in and kissed his cheek. "That beard and hair on your face has got to go." She teased as she followed him into the mall as with her free hand she continued to poke at her phone.

She had parked so that one of the first stores they would see would be the pink lingerie store. "I need some new bras and matching panties." She smiled and began leading him into the store.

"Oh my." I stop and gaze at a mannequin dressed in corset, panties and stockings. "I like that."

Pausing for a moment Elizabeth paused and then asked Kelly. "What do you think ... or not slutty enough?"

Kelley allowed himself to be pulled by is wife. Smiling at her apparent joy. "I've always loved shopping with you too, honey. I just couldn't quite tell you to what extent!" Kelley chuckled and winked at his wife. Kelley scratched his face. "I know, honey. Well, I always thought you liked it! But I can work on it when we get home."

Kelley did love shopping with Elizabeth. She always wanted to go into stores that he loved! He would spend sometime holding panties up for her and picking out bras that he thought she would like. Over the years he had become comfortable with knowing what it was that she would and wouldn't like.

Looking up Kelley admired the mannequin that Elizabeth had referred to. "Mm, honey, you have always had a taste that I absolutely adore. I think this is a very sexy outfit here!" Kelley blushed and turned around as he noticed the sales associate and other shoppers looking at him and his wife. Now that his secret was in the open with his wife he had gotten a little more bold in complimenting her taste and he knew that some of the other customers had heard him.

Elizabeth smiled at Kelly's enthusiasm, knowing well a couple sales associates and several customers had heard her words. She knew this would stir Kelly's self concious nerves and decided to play on that.

"Thank's Kelly ... you know I love dressing in things like that ... don't you ....." She let the last word hang and then leaned in and whispered in Kelly's ear. "don't you also."

Elizabeth picked up a couple corsets, bustiers to try on and made her way to the fitting room, where she met a tall slender sales associated, in a tight skirt and top. She was over the top feminine. "Hello I am Carli" The sales lady said. "I can help you if you like ... those corsets can be difficult to get just right on your own."

Elizabeth smiled and agreed and the two entered a large fitting room. She began to disrobe and try on the first corset, holding it up to my chest as Carli begins to weave the lacing in and out of the eyelets. With it in place I smile, as it is actually comfortable.

"Well this was not as bad as I thought." Elizabeth smiles.

In the miror she can see Carli with a sly grin. "Ready" and before Elizabeth can respond Carli pulls the strings tight, taking the breath from Elizabeth, just as she catches her breath again she tugs the strings, working her way up.

Elizabeth can hardly breathe as she stands amazed looking at herself in the mirror.

T"there that is better ... your body is perfect for this .... her hand cascades down Elizabeths side. "You like this don't you ... I can see it on your face ... in your eyes ... Your man ..
he seems to like lingerie too.

"Taking a breath Elizabeth speaks. "Most men do."

Oh yes most men do .. but he likes it .. I can tell by the way he touches the fabrics ... how he enjoys seeing all the things in the store .... he likes to imagine ... for himself. :

Elizabeth is stunned at her words, how could Carli see this so quickly and Elizabeth had not. She was speechless.

Kelley blushed deeply and looked around as Elizabeth started to tease him. He could feel the eyes of the women in the store following the two of them. It might just be his imagination but he couldn’t help but lean-in close to his wife and whisper, “Yes, honey. I do.”

Kelley eyes lingered on the items that his wife had picked out. Kelley stood behind his wife, patiently, as the sales associate approached. Kelley bit his lower lip as lowered his head as the two of them chatted. Kelley’s eyes wandered over his wife’s figure next to the slender sales girl. Kelley couldn’t help but admire Carli’s style—he was surprised at how good her hips looked in the dress, for such a slim figure. As Carli offered to help his wife in the fitting room Kelley found a chair not too far away where he could sit and wait, as he was expected to.

As Kelley sat his eyes roamed over the room. He was very happy here and he knew that his wife was going to be occupied as she had had more than a couple of different items to try on. Kelley stood up and wandered around the store—never too far from the fitting rooms—but far enough that he could touch and admire the panties, stockings and sexy dresses + skirts.

Kelley caught more than a few looks and smiles. Kelley continued to browse and found that he kept returning to the panty display. No one approached him as he browsed and he was pleasantly happy with the anonymity he felt in the store. He held up panties, skirts, and dropped to his knees to examine some stockings. Kelley felt slightly emboldened by the fact that he had come in with his wife and she was clearly trying things on--which justified, at least partially, the extensive browsing that he was doing.

Unaware of the conversation taking place in the dressing room Kelley made his way back to his seat—waiting for Elizabeth to come out. He was very excited to see what she has picked out for herself and did his best not to invade her space as she shopped. He always enjoyed a nice surprise!

In the fitting room.

"How ... how do you know that ... about Kelly." Elizabeth asks as she catches her breath.

Carli simply giggled. Kelly is that his name ... it is perfect for a man like him. How can I tell ... it is simple ... he was excited in the store ... most men simply want to look but are afraid to admit it ..
though most men imagine lingerie for their wife ... not them selves ...
I bet he is out there know touching looking and imagining."
Carli straghtened the corset a bit before one last tug, as she pulled tight she pulled Elizabeth's ass into her. "Besides I know men like your husband ... I used to be like him in my past."

Elizabeth was lost at the control Carli had over her. Carli pushed herself hard upon Elizabeth,s ass, so much so Elizabeth could feel something. Mmm I wish I could ... I find women like you so curious so willing .... to submit .... oh how I wish I could fuck you ... but I no longer can ... I still have it ... though it is now small and ... well not what a woman needs."

Carli releases Elizabeth to look at herself in the mirror. "Let me grab a couple things ... you should not leave without."

Carli passed Kelly as he waited and she grabbed a few items.
Hey Kelly ... your wife will be done shortly. Just a few more things to try. You are such a good husband .. but I bet you like this. Carli finished not stopping as she continued to walk past.

Before Elizabeth could respond Carli was gone. Once Elizabeth caught her breath she struggled yet was able to remove the corset and began trying on a bustier with panties and stockings. Elizabeth stood as Carli entered the fitting room.

Oh my Kelly the men will love to find you wearing that ... mmm ... your body is delicious. Carli teased. I grabbed a couple things .. not for you buy Kelly ...
the fist is a boy short ... nice pink satin with a special sleeve to keep him reminded of what he is wearing. See he slides his sleeve in here ...
Carli pointed. And then this silk string ties behind his balls ... he still has balls right? Anyway ... he will love it ...
he will be so flustered by the end of the day he will do whatever you please.
This other is a training corset ... for him ... well to work on his figure ...
I also wrote my stylist down ... she is wonderful ... and loves clients like Kelly.

Carli helped Elizabeth dressed and give her a kiss on the cheek before guiding her out of the fitting room and to the checkout. Stopping to get Kelly on the way.

Hey Kelli she is done now ... come with us." Carli finished checking the couple out and finished by addressing Kelly. Hey Kelly come back and see me when you are ready ...
to buy some things.

As Elizabeth started to walk from the store she turned to Kelly. "I am so sorry ... I said nothing... she just knew. I ... I think she is ... trans."

Kelley watched as Carli walked out of the dressing room—he couldn’t help but admire how the material of her dress clung to her hips. He loved how her hips swayed as she strode confidently across the store. As Carlie returned Kelley looked up catching her eye and smiled. His wife must’ve told her his name and he blushed as he held her gaze. As Carli finished, “You are such a good husband .. but I bet you like this.” Kelley blushed and couldn’t help but wonder what she was talking about.

As Elizabeth emerged from the fitting room Kelley held out his hand offering to hold the items. He followed the two women to the checkout. He held up the boy short and pink satin top with a string. He raised his eyebrow at his wife and chuckled—not realizing that the short and top were too big for his wife. “Oh, honey! This looks fun. I bet you would look great!” He blushed as he realized that Carli was there listening to everything that they said. Kelley tentatively raised his eyes to meet Carli’s as she invited him back. Kelley politely said “Thank you!” before turning to his wife—as they walked out of the entrance. “What did you two talk about in there???”

As Elizabeth started to walk from the store she turned to Kelly. "I am so sorry ... I said nothing... she just knew. I ... I think she is ... trans."

Kelley nodded his head. “I guess that would explain why her thighs looked so fit in that dress! I can’t believe that she suspected us! I was doing so much to keep to myself.” Kelley laughed and smiled. He was only slightly anxious that Carli and Elizabeth had talked about his fantasy. "Do you need anything else honey? I was thinking of picking up a coffee, but I'm happy to do whatever you're in the mood for!"

"Do you need anything else honey? I was thinking of picking up a coffee, but I'm happy to do whatever you're in the mood for!

"Sure a coffee would be nice ... but first ... I have another stop I ant to make." Elizabeth teased as the couple walked just past the coffee shop and continued walking.

"You really think Carli's thighs where fit ... I thought she looked quite like a fit woman ... " Elizabeth wondered what type of sissy Kelly desired to be and then thought what she would like in a sissy. "I liked how she looked, I think a couple of her facial features could have been adjusted .. but her body was lovely." she paused for a moment and then asked. "So Kelly ... what do you hope to look like."

She waited his answer as they walked ... in the silence she herself was thinking how she would like her sissy to look.

"We are here..." Elizabeth stopped, turned Kelly just at the window of the shoe store. "Oh how I love shoes ... especially heels."

Soon she was dragging Kelly in the store. About that time his phone buzzed with a meesage. Text Message

"So Kelly which ones shall I buy." she says holding up the identical pair of heels.

Kelley smiled as they walked by the coffee shop that was in the mall. He didn't want to interrupt his wife when she was feeling ready to continue doing what she wanted to do. He walked ahead of her, slightly, so that when they approached the store that she had chose to go to he could hold the door open for her.

"I liked how she looked, I think a couple of her facial features could have been adjusted .. but her body was lovely." she paused for a moment and then asked. "So Kelly ... what do you hope to look like."

Kelley nodded as his wife talked. He had been specifically drawn to Carli's thighs--even before her secret had been revealed to him. Knowing that while he was slimmer, his thighs, still, would be much bigger than most women's. "I really couldn't tell that she was really a..." Kelley paused. "A She." he emphasized the second She with what he thought would get his point across.

Kelley took a moment as they walked to collect his thoughts before going on. "I've always wanted to be classy with a little... Flare." He bit his lip hesitantly and looked around making sure that he wouldn't be overheard. "I don't want to be a prude but I don't want to be a complete slut..." He paused again, looking over his shoulder. "I want to be someone that you would be attracted to, honey."

--

When Elizabeth turned towards the door Kelley looked up. He smiled as he saw that they were at a shoe store that they had frequented regularly in the past. Kelley felt his phone buzz and he took it from his pocket. He opened the text message and grinned widely. "I've always loved your taste, honey!" Elizabeth held up the matching heels and Kelley grinned. "I bet you have some lingerie at home that would go well with these!"

Kelley looked around the store. He wasn't even sure where to begin with heels. He didn't know his size. He wasn't sure if he would even be able to stand-up in them! "Whenever you're ready honey. I trust your taste!" Kelley browsed some of the heels that were on display. He especially chuckled when he noticed a pair with a lock on the strap.

Elizabeth chatted with the clerk and asked to try on several pairs .. mostly to gage Kelly's reaction. The first pair a was simple heel, nothing fancy. Next a pair of red pumps, then a pair a bit more sexy, a fun pair, a pair a bit high, black heels, [URL="http://cdn.yournext**********/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Nine-West-Rustic-Strappy-Sandals.jpg"]strappy and lastly some come fuck me heels.

With each pair, Kelly strutted for her husband to see her walk, ass swaying, looking at his crotch it was easy to see his excitement.

"So Kelly see anything else I should try on." Elizabeth asked and whispered into the clerks ears as to which shoes she liked and a pair of heels for Kelly.

As the cleark went back to get a couple more pairs of heels Elizabeth sat next to Kelly and leaned into him and whispered in his ear. "Kelly I want you happy, I want to do this for you, for us, I have decided to throw you into the lions, you will be in this completely .... I will not let you go back."

Last edited:
Kelley knew that his cock had grown as he watched his wife modeling the heels that she had picked out. He crossed his legs to cover his growing bulge and smiled at his wife. He found that he especially liked the pair that was a bit high and then the "come fuck me" heels that she had picked out. "Mm, honey. I think all of them make your legs and butt look amazing! Don't you agree?" He smiled and winked at the store clerk. Kelley smiled as he watched the clerk's reaction. He just loved that his wife was feeling so comfortable and confident with him in this setting.

Kelley watched as his wife leaned into the clerk's ear and whispered to him--not knowing what to expect. "Honey, I think we can get all of them if you like them! You always deserve new shoes--especially when you look so good when you wear them!" Kelley dropped to his knees as Elizabeth approached his seat. He held out his hands offering to help her get out of the heels she had just finished trying on.

Kelley then moved back to the couch and reached over to put his hand between her thighs. She leaned in and started to whisper in his ear, "Kelly I want you happy, I want to do this for you, for us, I have decided to throw you into the lions, you will be in this completely .... I will not let you go back."

Kelley blushed and smiled as Elizabeth said these words to him. Not immediately responding, Kelley turned to face her his hand moved to her neck and he pulled her in for a deep kiss. "Well, I did like those over there..." He blushed and pointed them out. "But, I want whatever will make you happy honey!"

Elizabeth smiled as he pointed to the heels with the ankle belt. "So you wanna be locked into your heels ... and i get the key right?" she teased him, her hand grazing his cock as she shifted. "You bad boi." She whispered.

"OK .. Mam." she called to the clerk. "My husband would like those ... can he try them on ... on second thought .. lets just get them ... he is like a 9.5 so a 11-1/2 or twelve." Elizabeth tried to sound confident as she spoke having looked at a men to women sizing chart earlier.

The clerk paused and looked at both Elizabeth and Kelli.

Elizabeth stood ... "Yes for him ... I am making him my sissy." She said proudly. "Here is my card." She said handing the clerk her credit card.

"Of course you get the key, honey. There isn't anyone else that I would rather have it!"

Kelley looked up and made eye contact with the clerk and smiled tentatively. He wondered what the clerk was thinking of the two of them. Obviously they had the money to afford all of these shoes but he knew that he seemed a little too eager to please his wife. BUT, that was his desire and he was happy to fulfill her wishes.

Elizabeth stood ... "Yes for him ... I am making him my sissy." She said proudly. "Here is my card." She said handing the clerk her credit card.

Kelley couldn't believe what his wife had just said to the clerk. He blushed deeply and couldn't make eye contact with the clerk afterwards. He shifted from foot to foot and could feel just how red his cheeks had gotten. He looked up hesitantly and made eye contact with the clerk who smiled and laughed at him before winking. "Oh, yes Ms. We have a lot of women who shop for their partners here--that is a very popular set of shoes. You will have to make sure that he learns how to walk properly in them, though."

"Of course .. he will have to practice." Elizabeth answered the clerk as she signed the reciept. "Now grab the bags Kelly"

Elizabeth turned and began to walk out of the store before Kelly could gather the bags. She wanted to test how far she could push him and as of yet he had accepted everything, which only increased her confidence.

Her ass swayed as if she begging for looks as she walked, though she never looked back to see if Kelly was following. It was not until she was in line at the coffee shop that he caught up to her in time to place an order.

"We will have 2 Skinny half strength decaf piccolo lattes." Elizabeth ordered without missing a beat. Soon the couple was waiting and Elizabeth grabbed a table making Kelly wait for the lattes.

Kelley picked up the bags and realized that there were too many to carry on one arm. He swung the extra bags on his other arm and hurried to follow Elizabeth out the door. His eyes remained on her ass as he walked behind her and he couldn't help but notice more than a few men and women taking a moment to admire her figure. He smiled to himself. Very happy that she was feeling confident and comfortable with everything that he had thrown at her these past two days.

Kelley followed her into the coffee shop and fell in behind her, politely, as she placed the order. Kelley placed the bags down at the table and returned to the counter to grab the lattes. Once Elizabeth's name was called Kelley returned to the table and sat down--his eyes sweeping over the room as he did so. "Thank you for the coffee, Elizabeth. Today has been such a good day and it feels so rewarding to sit down with you!"

As Elizabeth waited for her coffee she watched Kelly and wondered what he would finally look like after. In her mind she would have to be feminine as Elizabeth did not care for the ... well manly looking women ... he would need to be quite passable.

"Thank you Kelly ... yes it has been a fun day ... a new beginning ... I am excited about." Elizabeth smiled, relaxed as if she were chatting with a girlfriend. "tell me Kelly what excites you most." She asked hoping he would open up a bit more."

Before he could answer her phone began ringing. "I have to take this."

"Yes... this is Elizabeth."

"Yes ... really ... she is a sweety ... tomorrow morning ... yes .. we will be there. Thank you so much." She finished the conversation.

Without laying a clue as to what she had talked about on the phone she again asked Kelly. "So what excites you most ... about what could happen ... in your future."

Just then his phone buzzed.

Elizabeth simple smiled at him.

Back