Love's Leverage (closed)

Hardisan agreed.

While I agree we don't need to become traffickers ourselves we also don't need to serve up an injured Dani to this dude either. So let me do my thing and find his annoying ass.

Dani accepted his help and sighed.

-Elliot took her to his room and began to properly treat her the best of his knowledge.-“you need to take it easy Dani we will take care of this we been in this game for a bit.”

Sophie smiled leaning in the doorway.

Oh she will be agreeable Elliot.

With that she moved and one of the old monks walked in.

She will rest or she will spar with me.

Dani clearly knew him and glared at Sophie.

Rinpoche Jingme... I will rest till the herbal medicines that you would not deny me to aid in my assignment have healed me.

The old man lifted a brow.

There is even more proof you are not just a destroyer but also a healer to remember those herbs and what they are capable of doing in a shorter time than Western medicine. You will both rest I am now Doctor to both.

-Elliot looked as he finished up and moved back a bit to let the monk through and watch the scene Unfold and moved by Sofie.-“When did he get here?”-he whispered looking over to her and then back to Dani.-

When the system put the monks on lockdown because it could not connect with her. He simply seemed to appear downstairs about the time we finally made contact

Sophie replied. The monk walked over to Eliot.

Your turn... go sit.

His kindly tone also held an edge that said he would be obeyed.

-Elliot was not going to harm a monk not one so skilled and respected he sat down and let the monk begin to work on him.-“Thank you for this your help is appreciated.”-he spoke to him in his native language.-

The old man nodded.

She stubborn just like one Americans knew as Red... Still death will not take her not stop her.

The monk finished tending to them and turned to go. Dani sat there and watched the monk leave. Slowly once he was gone she moved to her feet gripping onto everything she could to walk. Sophie sighed and followed her in case she fell

You need to rest.

Dani did not answer

-Elliot groaned and got up and in her way.-"Hey...Were going to sit and rest...He didn't come to wrap us up just for you to break apart."-he said looking deep in her eyes.-

She sighed and nodded moving back to the bed.

Fine

-Elliot walked over to her door.-"want me to at least spend time with you its not good to dwell on it alone?"-He asked and gently leaned to the door way.-

-Hardison could hear them talking a bit as he worked on a few set ups for other cons since he had nothing going on for this nothing he could sink his teeth in to then he began thinking and typing in some fractions and equations that lined up with the job they were doing. his hand stroked Parkers head that leaned against him.-

Parker sighed.

Since we delivered the girl to her grandparents technically our assignment is over.

Sophie nodded but looked down the hall to the sleeping quarters.

From what Nate has told my due to her late fiancee's little sister being killed by them the assignment will never be over for her until either they are dead or she is.

Hardison looked up.

Man she can't die... her adoptive family would burn this world to the ground and now we can add Elliot to that list too if something happened to her so... what we gonna do?

We take her fight on as our next assignment?

Parker suggested sincerely

-Elliot Sat next to Dani and laid back cuddling her just letting her relax and rubbed her back.-

-Nate walked in and sighed.-"Ok this is going to be a pain but i think we can bring it to them with out leaving out Elliot or Dani..In fact i think by diving in to it we can catch them off guard.-

What's the plan Nate?

Sophie smiled to him.

"We let them do what they do...Fight his men by causing a show out front and just like a magician the massive draw up front will cause guards to remove from behind giving Elliot some guns to do what he can do at max potential no matter how much he hates it the big drive from the front will empty all other entrances. Parker gets up the building while Hardison attacks all Security and information and Sophie...You and I will Take the side in."-He explained it rough.-"We got a few days to draw this out we need a opening."

-Hardison looked to his computer typing.-"Will do."

So what do we need to do... take over... replicate to find them and end them?

Parker asked.

They know you Sophie Elliot and Danni.

"Thats the small of it. if we get close to him there is no place for him to run. This will come togeather and we can surround him."

-Hardison looked.-"Well the place where they are is using advance security i can break through but this is close to a staranko."-Hardison tapped away.-

"Sofie, any chance you know exactly what there after?"

Power over the weak and money. What else do slimeballs like them want money and power. Far too predictable but accurate enough none the less.

She moved off to one of the tables and began plotting as Nate nodded and sank into thought.

Find him Hardisan... you have 24 hours.

-Hardisan began to search every corner and Print on the net and globe. -

-Elliot kissed Dani's cheek gently and whispered-"You feeling any better."-He wondered as he held her in comfort and took a deep breath it had been a nasty battle through all this.-

They have to pay Elliot. They have to be stopped permanently

She stayed there close to him but every muscle tended wanting to take off hunt and rip them apart barehanded if she had to.

------------

Sophie placed a couple of calls and looked like she was about to slam her phone down. With a fairly angry sounding laugh

Nate you have a three day window to come up with anything as well as Danni and the rest of us.

Walking over to the computer she pulled up a broadcast that was live and translated

Lieu was center screen with his brother and their bodyguards talking about the tragic murder of the estranged fiancee of his recently reformed brother Chin at the hands of some long haired American hitman and his demoness boss seeking revenge for Chin turning away from his life of crime and dishonor.

-Elliot cuddled her playing with her hair.-"They will don't worry i haven't failed anything yet and i will not now."-He held her just going over things in his head.-

-------

-Hardison began doing some deeper Digging. He smiled happily looking at the screen.-

-Nate walked around the table with a soda in his hand. He looked and nods.-"So they don't know Elliot and Danni are alive that gives us two Advantages. I think....I think its time to cause a bigger bluff and get the drop on them...Yeah that is exactly it give me a a day or so to draw up the plan."-He walked away.-

Sophie nodded to Hardisan and followed Nate.

You are walking that thin line again aren't you? Be careful Nate. Maybe with this case solved once and for all you and Dani can both finally heal.

"Yeah....I think i have a plan...i am going out i will be back in a few hours."-He was going to send a message to the Nanny to give to the inteded targets.-

Sophie watched him leave then a worried look passed between she and Hardisan before he drove back hard core into the computer. Parker looked over.

Should we go warn them?

Sophie shook her head. Let them rest they will need it I fear... we all will.

Walking away to the bar she whispered. I told her you were different now Nate... please don't prove me wrong.

Back