Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

RennyStyle

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 18, 2016
Posts
2,279
A prison scenario has been running in my head for a while, I know I'm new and I'm not sure if there's requirements I have to meet before starting one of these, but it never hurts to try, right?


The idea is a prison, female inmates, but we need a warden, guards, lawyers, and significant others swinging by for conjugal visits, and all of them can be any gender.

The story has Mark Winters, a cop, going undercover to blow the lid on corruption in this particular prison.

And just a reminder, we have some slow moments but it is an sexual role play thread.


We have an OOC thread here. If you want to join, let us know so we can find a way to bring you into the story.


The action mostly takes place in D-Wing, a place for the toughest inmates.


Here's who's who so far, and anyone can join. Just let me know in PM so I can add you to this list, so there's no confusion.

Inmates:
RennyStyle (myself): Tricia Wells, aka No. 0738142
Goldenbraid: Bobby-Lee
AmberStar: Viper

Guards:
Elvenoff1: Mark Winters (Undercover cop), Bill Coons ("Coons" to avoid confusion)
Amberstar: Sharon Mays
Ghaust: Grant Anderson

Other
JonathanBair: JonathanBair. Tricia's Lawyer.
Cherrybomb: Anna. Tricia's daughter

Ash13: Kimberly Cumstrom, assistant DA

NPC Guards (free to use):
Pete
Betty

NPC Inmates (free to use):
Tia

Participants who have left
Mairu: Sasha (left), inmate
Wolfias: Jonas "Bad" Murphy, guard
 
Last edited:
tricia-helfer-hot-23.jpg


Character name: Tricia Wells
Age: 33
Physique: Tall, lanky, blonde
Expectation: to be dominated, humiliated... but also expects to seduce her lawyer, to be hit on by a guard, and propositioned by another inmate.


Tricia tried her best to remain calm and stoic as she lazily looked out the window of the prison bus. Her last look at the outside world for five years, five damn years. Her husband... well, ex-husband now if she has anything to say about it... managed to screw her over, dumping all the evidence on her.

She was still in the suit she wore in court: a smart blazer over a low-buttoned blouse, pencil skirt and expensive pumps. And soon they'd be folded up into a plastic bin and she'd be in... whatever they dressed the women in this prison in. And between those two points? She shuddered. They make explicit movies about that part. Strip searches, cavity searches, being hosed down, photographed, humiliated.

She glanced at the chains that held her wrists and ankles, that made her waddle across the parking garage into this metal thing. She tugged on them, and they rattled against the metal ring leashing her to the floor. Every time she did, it just made her more depressed.

So instead, she looked over at the other women in the bus. What had they done to get in here? And what about those guards at the front of the bus, watching them?

The same thing kept running in her mind. "What's going to happen to me?"
 
Last edited:
I am a 25 year old that just got hired with GW Lawfirm. I am just walking into my office that I swear was a janitors closet up to a few nights prior. I see a sticky note saying "Tricia Wells @ court house @ 9am" along with a stack of cards. I was excited a case of my own as they promised and I wonder if this is going to be the normal briefing. I shrug and un-pack a few odds and ends to make the desk mine and dropping off a plastic box on my desk along side them. I look at my watch and know I got a hour till I need to get there so I grab about 10 cards. Then I head out to the parking lot and drive the 5 minutes.

I got to the court house just in time to catch the tail end of the sentencing stage of her trial. I asked to have the guards send her to the meeting room before she gets sent off.

I sit behind the table waiting to meet my new client. My first one at that.
 
Last edited:
Jonas "Bad" Murphy was a bad boy, the Perfect example of a guy that Mothers warned their daughters about. Always having a bad attitude with authority, Bill spent most of his days in detention rather than in class. Fed up with the dead end High School was turning out to be, so he decided to quit and live the biker lifestyle instead. Finally falling in with the local Hell's Angels chapter, going from petty crimes to State and federal crimes within a year. The DEA finally caught up to him after five hard years, arrested, quickly tried, convicted, he was sentenced to ten years hard time for drug trafficking. It certainly took it's mental toll on Bill.

Getting clean of his addiction was part of Eugene's sentence, it was a struggle getting through it but he managed to and meet all of the other requirements as well. He'd joined a group of biker cons in the Pen, good with mechanical things, and learned to build bikes. He and the guys were sitting in the open area for visitors, his cousin Jim having just left after dropping off some parts. When he noticed one of the inmates fighting, rather loudly with his girlfriend. All the guys looked over to see a lanky bleach blonde in a skirt and black t-shirt, standing there doing her damnedest trying to cool the loudmouth off.

Even though it obviously wasn't working, Bill finally had enough of hearing it and so did his friends, they got up and walk over to the guy. He looked up at them and let out a sigh then turned back to the girl "Just go away and don't bother coming back, we're done!" He looked up at Bill who stood 6'2'' 225 lbs of solid muscle, with green eyes, brown hair in a military crew cut. Took one look into his eyes shivered and walked away calling behind him "You can have the bitch!'' Bill turned to the girl and just shrugs he obviously wasn't interested in her, he rejoins his former inmates as they're sitting down in the visitation area.

Can you believe it? I got out five years ago today on that work program. ''Now I guard you crazy animals.'' Bill chuckles under a volley of several arm punches and hearty back slaps. Standing giving the inmates fist bumps and handshakes, puts on his guard cap and strode over entering the guard station. Logging in buckling on his utility belt as he calls it, going back on duty his attitude became all business.
 
Last edited:
Tricia thought back... right before she had been herded onto this bus, she had been brought in to a private meeting room. What for? She'd already been found guilty and sentenced, why wasn't she being taken to her cell?

Instead , she had found herself, in her suit and new chains, brought into a cinderblock room and sat down at a table in front of a young man in a suit. She recognized him as someone from her team of lawyers, but he hadn't done anything connected to the trial. So what was he doing there?
 
I stand up from my chair as I see a female in shackles coming into the room. With seeing her He knows her from when he was a aide to a lawyer doing intern ship.

"Tricia Wells" I ask wantting to make sure I got the right client"
 
"Yes," Tricia answered, raising both her hands in order to give him a handshake. "Who are you, again?"
 
"Jonathan Bair but you can call me Jon, I was a intern under your lawyer for your case" * holds out his hand to shake it with the woman. "Your going to have to catch me to speed as I basically just got your name with no info. I do remember your case vaguely and all my teachers said you never should have got this far. "

I look at the guard and say "I want all recording in this room to be off, and I want her out of the shackles. If your worried you can stand by the door or I can hit this panic button on the table."
 
'Forget it," the guard answered back sharply, "we're not chaining this bitch up again. Recorders are off, say what you like." He opened the door to leave. "Remember, five minutes, we got an appointment to keep." He slammed the door hard.

Tricia sat down, defeated, at the table opposite Jon. "Is that what the next five years are going to be like? You gotta get me out of this."
 
For Wolfias:

One of Bob's co-workers sidled up to the station with a grin and set down a clipboard. "We got some new arrivals en route. Apparently one of them's fresh meat, never been in before. You up for processing 'em?"
 
"Look don't say anything to anyone keep to your self as much as you can. I will pull all the strings I can. I don't want you to talk to anyone you don't have to for now, ok? If anyone wants to move you have me there to watch over you. I will meet with you at court soon as I can. I will be blunt with you and I need you to be 100% forth coming with me about every thing". *looking dead in her eye I ask* "Just between us, are you innocent? I need to know so I can work to know what way to go with my investigation and case review"
 
"Of COURSE I'm innocent" Tricia bluntly told him. It was all she could do not to go on about every way her defense had bungled the case, it wouldn't do her any good to lose her temper now. "My bullshit husband screwed me over. Check everything again, his dirty fingerprints are all over this. Don't let him tell you otherwise, either."
 
*Smiles and nods* "Just remember, If anyone wants you I gotta be there ok? I will be fallowing the buss so if I can swing it you only get moved with me being there."
 
Back in the bus, Tricia tried to stare out the metal grating covering the window, trying to see if she could spot Jon's car. They'd been on the road long enough for her to suspect that he'd gotten turned around or fallen behind. She got this sinking feeling in her gut that he wasn't going to be there when she needed him.
 
I pulled out behind the buss but I knew a more direct rout to the court house down farm fields lined road that had no real up keep other then what the farmers did with there tractors and fighting tractor ruts. I get in there and am standing waiting for the buss to pull in. I tell the guards "remember protective isolation for her after your processing stuff"
 
Last edited:
One of the guards derisively chuckled at him, "you gotta take that up with the warden, but I don't think you got any claims. Besides, fresh meat goes right to the grinder."
 
"Then I want her in a holding room before that, or I will have the governor him self here in a hour reviewing this place. How much do you like your job? Shes not to be in general public got that?" I say looking at the guard while waiting for the bus.
 
Last edited:
The bus pulled into the prison yard and parked, the hydraulics sighed. The creaky door opened and Tricia was brought out by the guard.

"On the line, prisoner!" He yelled to her, she almost shrinked at the piercing of his voice. "Hustle up, processing, do not keep me waiting!"

He led her towards a bay.
 
Led inside, Tricia was brought into a tiled area. One of the guards undid her shackles finally freeing her. She sighed and rubbed her sore wrists.

Another guard brought in a clear plastic bin with Tricia's name and new number on it.

"Disrobe, clothes in the bin."
 
I smile as I stand behind a thick plastic visible wall for viewing with a guard. I watch and listen knowing when you turn to face the bin you will see me.
 
Tricia removes her heels and places them carefully in the bin. They should still be worth a few hundred dollars in a few years, right?

As she took off her blazer, she glanced up and caught Jon through the protective plastic wall. That gave her a little relief, until she looked beyond him and saw a security camera behind them. She looked about and caught quite a few of the things scattered about.
 
Tricia sighs and undoes her blouse, revealing her chest and pink lace bra. She folds her blouse and places it in the bin, then reaches down to remove her skirt

"Come on, hurry up!" The impatient guard grumbled.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top