THROBBS's'ss''s I.M.Fauve Gallery II

I'm pretty sure I have at least one "unfolding" drawing... somewhere.
For now there's this:
attachment.php

hmmm... guess that I'm kinda blocking the view here as things unfold.:)

attachment.php

Really great images. I'm struck by how much realism you can pack into a simple pencil (?) drawing.
 
Really great images. I'm struck by how much realism you can pack into a simple pencil (?) drawing.

Thank you. :)
Yes, pencil. Most of these are made with a cheap mechanical pencil on plain copier paper.

Though I typically will adjust "levels" after scanning, and might selectively "dodge" and/or "burn" areas (old school photography darkroom terminology still used in Photoshop).

One can get better range of value with better pencils, but these are just for giggles and quickies. The last one has more "realism", in that I used a couple of my own photos as reference. That really helps with the light and shadow and more subtle folds and textures. Softer pencils can give richer (darker blacks), but also can get messy (smudging etc)... and one can "lift" out highlites with an eraser.


More often, I'll just go from memory and imagination. The one above that, I looked at my own hand while drawing (sadly, the pussy was not there at the time)


A peek "behind the curtain":
original scan>




(no, those are not cum drips on the drawing. Some other fluid from my messy work space)

after some "fussing">
attachment.php


(and the primary reference pic, though I used a couple others)
 
Last edited:
Sorry for all the reposts. I'm still in cleaning/sorting mode, after moving out of old office. Not much time/privacy for new drawings...and scanner is not set up.
 
Last edited:
While moving heaps of stuff from the office, down to the basement (and sorting and throwing out) I had the box of erotic drawings and decided to consolidate ("..decided that one big pile is better than two little piles, and rather than bring that one up we decided to throw ours down."~ Alice's Restauraunt) so I found the previous pile of drawings.

There are a LOT of drawings!






As you can see (if you look) some get damaged.
But I suppose it doesn't matter much, as they have been scanned and no one really wants the originals.:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
I just love this. The unfinished lines and doodles. I might be inspired to draw again.

:)


dooooooo it.

an earlier life drawing inspired THAT one which in turn lead to the following progression:
 
Last edited:
Inspired by a real life situation (a masked ball) and a real life woman there— I only made eye contact. I did not speak with her (I was with someone else), but I did get a couple photos.
 
Last edited:
What a wonderful thread! I'm beginning to think drawings are more exciting than photographs! Fantastic drawings, thanks.
 
Back
Top