The 130th Week of America's Destruction!

Rand Paul just blocked the 9/11 victim fund because it isn’t paid for — but didn’t care when it was a $1.5 trillion tax cut

Another Kentucky DICK HEAD!

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) blocked a call for unanimous consent on Wednesday to push forward with a funding extension for the victims of 9/11, claiming that the new spending should be paid for.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) called for the bill to be passed in the Senate by unanimous consent, but even a single lawmaker’s objection can block the move and slow down the process. The measure is still widely expected to pass, but Paul wants to use the opportunity to complain about the national debt.

Rand wants his 15 minutes of infamy!:mad:
 
House Democrats still haven’t sued the White House for ignoring subpoenas — here’s why

Nancy has no balls?:rolleyes:

Nope.:)

The Democratic majority has issued subpoenas and contempt citations the White House has ignored, but so far they haven’t sued the Trump administration to make current and former officials available for questioning, reported Politico.

“Right now, we’re kind of in a wind-up phase,” Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA), who sits on the Judiciary Committee. “When litigation is filed, then the game begins.”

The slow pace is frustrating some progressive lawmakers and activists, but Democratic leadership say they’re building a record of Trump administration flouting of legal requirements to help persuade a court to rule against the White House.

“Unfortunately, this is the process that we must adhere to,” said Rep. Jared Huffman (D-CA), who supports an impeachment inquiry. “It is in accordance with the rule of law, which ironically the executive branch is trampling. But we can’t get down in the mud and trample our Constitution and our laws along with the administration.”

SO why hasn't Neal chased Munchin for violation of the Law?

Bill Barr won't prosecute for breaking a silly Law!:eek:

So why hasn't the Congress cited him for Contempt of Congress, and get Barr disbarred?

Cause Mitch won't support the Law either!:eek::eek:
 
Last edited:
House holds Bill Barr and Wilbur Ross in criminal contempt of Congress

OMG! They did SOMETHING!

The House has officially voted to hold Attorney General Bill Barr and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross in contempt of Congress.

Both men refused to abide by a subpoena from the House for documents so they that could investigate actions by both departments.

The last person to be held in contempt of Congress was Bill Barr when he was held in civil contempt, but this was a criminal charge.

:):):)
 
Sounds like we got a spending problem and slightly less of a taxation issue.

Also when is the lower 47% going to start paying their fair share in taxes?
 
‘He’s lost his mind’: Lindsey Graham’s latest defense of Trump’s racist attacks leaves Americans sick to their stomach

What a fucking DICK!

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) was dragged over the coals on Thursday morning for defending Donald Trump’s increasingly racist attacks on Somalia-born Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) saying it was “love it or leave it” 1968 politics having nothing to do with race.

Speaking with reporters the morning after Trump incited rallygoers to chant “send her back” after he launched an ugly attack on the Democratic lawmakers, Graham said the president couldn’t be a racist because he would never encourage the repatriation of a Somali immigrant if they were wearing a MAGA hat.

If you heard what he said, why are you not filled with revulsion? When John died, Lindsey lost his mind and his humanity. :eek:
 
Trump’s racism isn’t a grand plan to win in 2020 — he’s just a ‘blithering idiot’: GOP strategist

:D:D:D

President Donald Trump over the last week has made overtly racist attacks on four Democratic women of color, which has led to speculation that the president believes using racism is the key to winning reelection in 2020.

However, Republican strategist Stuart Stevens, who is currently working for Trump primary challenger Bill Weld, says it would be a mistake to confuse Trump’s bigoted impulses with a well thought out battle plan.
Report Advertisement

“There is always this need to attribute this master plan to Trump because otherwise, you have to come to terms with the fact that he’s a blithering idiot,” Stevens said in an interview with the Huffington Post.

“There was no strategy,” acknowledged one former Trump aide on condition of anonymity. “This is just a Sunday morning reaction to ‘Fox and Friends.'”
 

‘What the hell, Pete!’ Geraldo blows up on Fox & Friends host for saying ‘send her back’ chants weren’t racist


Fox News’ Geraldo Rivera on Friday schooled “Fox & Friends” host Pete Hegseth when he tried to claim that President Donald Trump’s racist tweets telling four Democratic women of color to “go back” to their countries weren’t racist.

While discussing Trump’s racist tweets, Hegseth argued that Trump wasn’t being racist because he never specifically mentioned anyone’s race when he told four American citizens who happened to be nonwhite to “go back” to the places they or their ancestors came from.

“You can’t say that to me!” he said. “I’ve gotten into ten street fights based on that, saying to me, because I’m Puerto Rican, go back… Once you make citizenship conditional on your political loyalties, you’re on a very dangerous path here.”

Actually that is Unamerican to deny folks the right to criticize the PeeResident!:D
 
This week the Trump train derailed in Dixie 1963, and Donnie boy stepped on his crank, doubled down and then claimed he didn't mean it, 'that way",

Brain WIlliams declared the Nation's Government broken and the manufacturing sector in recession.:eek:

Will this cascade into layoffs and reduction in consumer spending, forcing brick and mortar stores to collapse?

Agriculture Sector is already in the dumps and lack of farm workers is a significant problem!

Cascading into a general Rethuglican Recession that Liz has to plan for?

Casting a shadow over this partisanship is the Debt Ceiling has to be extended by September First, because revenue has fallen off due to no trickle!

In short my fellow Americans and Literates, we are fucked on a global scale!

Bill Mahar is off on Vacation and I'll close this out early, though it is 12:30 EDT.

Tune in tomorrow for the 131st Week of Donald's Dismal Dilemma!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top