Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

" All I know is that is was a professional job, must have had inside help with the security features that bank has. 1 million stolen and two female bank tellers sexually assaulted during the robbery is all I know. Do you know more? How will it help my corruption cases here? " I ask. As I talk you walk over to me commenting on how I look in heels and my lacy underwear like this is commonplace for you. I give you a dirty look as I can tell you are trying to assert yourself over me and my "diva" like nature doesn't like it, each time I try to talk, you cut me off talking about your case.
 
Max typed into the pc and turned it toward Kimberly.

Kimberly Cumstrom<kjcumstrom2013@gmail.com>
To:s.smithers@yahoo.com
Jan 14 at 5:11 PM
Found the inside person for the R. Waiting instructions.

“It appears you know a lot more than you are willing to say.” He took a small knife and cut the straps of the bra, then he cut between the cups and pulled the bra away, letting the pieces fall to the floor.

He removed two Japanese clover nipple clamps with a heavy chain from the brief case. He squeezed her left tit until it hardened then put the clamp on it and did the same with the other tit. He took the chain in his hand and pulled. “I expect answers, Kimberly, and you will give them. Another clamp awaits you in the briefcase, and you know where that one will be attached.”
 
Shocked by the bold move I say nothing as you compliment my perky and firm 32c chest as I since a bit. I tell you "fine it was a sting operation we has been planning for a bit when I first got to DA's office hoping to make a name for myself. We should be ahh working together what's with all the distrust and stripping me I stammer. Trying to wrap my head around what is taking place.
 
Max smiled. “You were not willing to talk until I applied a little pressure. I wonder what else you are still holding back.”

He hand lowered to her pussy, and his fingers started to stroke her slit and massage her clit. “I am waiting for answers. I'm going to keep fingering your pussy and clit until I get them."
 
Last edited:
"This is highly unprofessional! " I stammer " You wouldn't da.. " My sentence cut off as shocked by your bold move as I feel two fingers not only penetrate my bald pussy lips but begin pumping in and out of me. " I have in.. Info on Tricia Wells" Hoping that would get you to stop but your fingers just pick up the pace like a, tiny jack hammer.
 
Max was enjoying his finger fuck of Kimberly. He stared directly into Kimberly's eyes as his fingers pumped into her pussy. “It too you long enough to come up with a name. Who is she? What info do you have? Where can I find her?”

Max was also a little concerned. He had planned to be at the prison only a short time. His cover as Max would not hold up for a long time. This was not the place to be when the truth was discovered.
 
Too bad whpering as you boldly pump my pussy to answer. I look of shock on my face as your fingers slip in and out as you keep eye contact. Just then my lower half convulses in orgasm and you tell me where to meet you for more info exchanges to help both our cases. My pussy extra sensitive now as you talk to me normally even though two fingers are still slowly pumping in and out of my now wet bald slit.
 
Max was pleased with how Kimberly's body responded to his finger fucking. Her face looked almost angelic when she came. He lifted his fingers to his mouth and tasted her sweet necter. “Hummm, delightful.”

An expression of need came over her face, at least he told himself that was what it meant, and his fingers returned to her pussy.

“Our next session will take place in Tricia Wells cell in one hour. I hope she will produce the information that is needed.”

Max removed Kimberly's restraints and handed her back her clothing.
 
Last edited:
My mind racing at what just took place. I am used to unorthodox methods but never getting finger fucked? Was this guy on my side or part of the corruption. I should of run but justice had to prevail. I got dressed, composer myself, and headed to Trisha's cell to meet with her and Max. As I walk down the corridor, prisoners shout lewd things at me, some want me help them out and hear their case and I just say we can talk later as move on, I get to trisha's cell and...
 
Tricia Wells sat on a metal chair in the middle of her cell wearing her white panties and wife beater, her wrists handcuffed behind her back, the chain wrapped around one of the bars of the chair. A gag kept her from speaking, though she still protested and squirmed helplessly. She was facing the far wall, unable to see Kim approach.
 
I remove the gag and ask her why she is like that in her cell, she says nothing much except she was told she was getting a visit from me and another, max Benton I presumed, I await there in her cell for max. I try to make small talk to let her know I'm on her side but she does not say much. Not sure if just shy or hiding something.
 
Back
Top