Married or Attached But Looking Thread

hey new england..i knew someone had to be from the northeast..i couldnt be the only horny one here...i can tell you what i want..lol
ever feel like chatting with a local boy let me know..i think we can help each other out.
 
Married but Looking

52 M in Southwest...US.. Married but my wife physically cant have sex and as such we avoid all sexual interaction for over 5 years now.... I care for her very much, but have erotic desires and fantasys that would love to be able to share with like minded gal.. Im very honest, open book with a very creative and can be kinky mind.. and can be a great friend too..
pm me..
STG
:cool:
 
35 / male / nebraska - married but have not had sex in over a year. Looking for a discreet affair.
 
40y WF in NW Washington

I am wondering if there are any fun people in my neck of the woods...whom are interested in getting together for some sexual fun...
Hit me up to chat if you are interested:)
 
PM not turned on

25 wf in pa always looking to make new friends.
Always interested in new friends myself but you need to turn on PM's so wI can get acquainted. Of course, you can PM or IM me any old time
 
27/male/ south carolina. im attached but open relationship. i have pictures online for those who are at least curious to see them.
 
33 M from south Florida , married, looking for online play or even just a good conversation. See my profile for my yahoo or AIM contact.
 
Friends and fun

I am a 35/m who is married and looking to chat with women interested in making new friends and having some fun chats. Maybe even a meet up with the right person. Feel free to pm me or message me on yahoo.
 
Hi all,

I've hesitated for a long time before posting here, mostly thinking that my post would get lost in the almost 300 other posts of attached men and women looking for some secret excitement. But finally I came to the conclusion "if you don't shoot, you never hit anything" (free translation of a dutch proverb).

So here is this married, 46 year old male from The Netherlands, with a near sexless marriage because she just "isn't into it that much". I, on the other hand, cannot stop thinking of it and becoming more and more frustrated of the lack of action. Even if we do get into it, i find it very difficult to stay hard just because i know it isn't doing much for her, no matter how hard i try to please her.

I love to chat (Yahoo, msn) or mail with a female about anything, erotic or otherwise. I love to cyber, especially when i'm at work :) because there i can pretty much do like i please, and don't have the wife looking over my shoulder.

PM me if you wanna know more

xxx
MeToo
 
Hot Good Looking White Fun Male.

Im looking for some new friends good times and play im pretty open and honest im wanting to meet not just chat on line so if your up to meeting and see if we match well hit this hard badboy up.
 
hi all, 52yo mwm her, would love to meet chat make some friends, a bit on the kinky, perv side here.
 
29 married white female. I'm pretty laid back and easy to get along with. I appear to be a lady in public, but behind closed doors am open to many different things. As with a couple of other posters recently, my hubby is not into the dirty talk and I find that to be something that I really enjoy and feel like I am missing. I'm looking mostly for someone to chat, email and pm with, especially if you are married too cause then you understand that sometimes I can't respond as quickly as I'd like and just because I don't talk to you for a day or 2, doesn't mean I'm no longer interested. Ideally you are pretty expressive and give me more than one word answers.....and the more dirty detail, the better in my opinion. I'm okay if your slightly dom as I'm slightly sub, but not into the hardcore lifestyle. Hope to hear from you soon.....
:heart:
 
I feel you PAIN

Hi there....I could and Would tell you exactly what I wanted in graphic detail and would want the same from you. Let me hear back from you and let's see just how nasty we can get. I am a very normal regular guy but oh so explicit and need to find a woman that is interested in the same .

Am involved in a near sexless marriage and she shares your husband's lack
of vocal expression. So I play when I can to stay sane and to make sure I am still alive. Nothing turns me on more than a woman that loves erotic chat while fucking or sucking or whatever we might be doing.

Let me hear back from you sometime soon ok? Would love to explore with you and discover what makes us both tic.

Bill
 
So Bored With My Marriage

I am a 35 year old male from Oklahoma City. I am bored with my marriage, and wanting an escape, even if that is only a mental escape. I feel as though I am intelligent and imaginative, and am seeking an imaginative female with whom to share fantasy and to roleplay.
 
Perhaps we can start a little group where us attached ppl can post where we are from and what we are seeking.. No judging here but why give ashley madsion all your money.
55 yr old married male in southern californina. sex starved for past 6 months. looking for a sexy woman who needs to feel the touch of a horny man.
pm me if interesed
 
Back
Top