The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confused. But I did mean it. Not that I wanted a guy in my panties. Just the sudden realization that certain things..... Were potentially what gets guys there?

Shuts up. I'm not making sense.

Confused. But I did mean it. Not that I wanted a guy in my panties. Just the sudden realization that certain things..... Were potentially what gets guys there?

Shuts up. I'm not making sense.

Explanation of guys:

If you want a guy in your panties, as a female, the easiest method, generally, is to point at him, say, "I'd like you in my panties," and then, voila. I don't think it is really all that complicated.

Nods.

i need to find where i left my muse....

bitch wwandered off.

What? You don't chain yours up? I've resorted to doing that to keep her from running away. I've now got to the point of refusing her whippings if she keeps playing up too much.

i need to find where i left my muse....

bitch wwandered off.

Good to keep her on a leash. Preferably where the other end of the lease is lashed down to a long stake driven into a steel wall. Keeps them from wandering off too far, anyway.

What? You don't chain yours up? I've resorted to doing that to keep her from running away. I've now got to the point of refusing her whippings if she keeps playing up too much.
Good to keep her on a leash. Preferably where the other end of the lease is lashed down to a long stake driven into a steel wall. Keeps them from wandering off too far, anyway.

FUCK!

I missed that memo somewhere.

I... I thought... but... free range muses?

-pouts-

Soon as I find her I'm heading to the home improvement store!

FUCK!

I missed that memo somewhere.

I... I thought... but... free range muses?

-pouts-

Soon as I find her I'm heading to the home improvement store!

Never, never, free range a muse. They are just too damn sneaky. They'll escape just when you need them the most.

Never, never, free range a muse. They are just too damn sneaky. They'll escape just when you need them the most.
-wipes away a tear-

I know that now...

I'm baking cookies and lining the drive with sex toys...

I hope she comes home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back