If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was a question and not a statement, sticky. ;)

BTW - is that a blindfold in your hand? :devil:
Oh dear - I hope I didn't offend that nice dragon: I was hoping that was going to lead something *sigh* Perhaps I could show him my tackle..
Let me slip this over your eyes Maj, before I plant little kisses down your neck

Oh dear - I hope I didn't offend that nice dragon: I was hoping that was going to lead something *sigh* Perhaps I could show him my tackle..
Let me slip this over your eyes Maj, before I plant little kisses down your neck

Where did I put my camera ?
OR may I join you both ?

I think an f-stop of 4.5 might work well with my 300 mm f*cal length. Mind if I use my Macro lens, sticky? Or would you prefer the Wide Angle?;)
Does it look like I care? :whimper: just make sure you've got a lens cap on please and give me long exposure

Does it look like I care? :whimper: just make sure you've got a lens cap on please and give me long exposure

WOn't get a natural pic with a lens cap, sticky; how about an impervious UV filter? And I was thinking about a little experimental work...How about I zoom in and out during a twenty-minute exposure?

WOn't get a natural pic with a lens cap, sticky; how about an impervious UV filter? And I was thinking about a little experimental work...How about I zoom in and out during a twenty-minute exposure?

Please do, Tio. :kiss:

I love to watch! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back