Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot he's also newly single.

bobsgirl said:
It's a day of great joy in bobsgirl's world because 1. It's sirPaul's birthday and 2. I got my stupid e-mail to work!!

Nightbird said:
You forgot he's also newly single.

Yep, but there's this pesky thing I have called a husband. I'm pretty sure he's not into threesomes, even if one of the three is a billionaire. :eek:

Hi NB! Nice to see you! :rose:

bobsgirl said:
Yep, but there's this pesky thing I have called a husband. I'm pretty sure he's not into threesomes, even if one of the three is a billionaire. :eek:

Hi NB! Nice to see you! :rose:
never underestimate what a man will put up with in exchange for funds. monogomy versus access to all things beatles and an endless supply of cash?

Scalywag said:
I'm glad things are well in bobsgirlville :)

Youd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs.
But I look around me and I see it isnt so.
"maybe i'm amazed" just came on.

I'm in deep, deep trouble, my friends.

My favorite khakis may never fit again as just this morning I discovered a Lit-like community bulletin board for Chicago-based foodies. Just finished reading a 50-post thread on where to get the best lobster rolls in Chicagoland.

M's girl said:
Lit is very slow this morning....

(or is it me?)
(or is it my computer?)

sigh
i'm fairly certain it was lit. it took ages for the thing to load here too. :(

EJFan said:
i'm fairly certain it was lit. it took ages for the thing to load here too. :(

Yeah, I think so too. Even had some more trouble downloading the pages on Dutch Lit later on. Seems to work fine again now.

Eilan said:
I went to the driving range yesterday. Damn, I'm sore.
I need to do that too. I have a gofl tournament this week and the last time i hit a ball was last year during this tournament. :rolleyes:

TBKahuna123 said:
I need to do that too. I have a gofl tournament this week and the last time i hit a ball was last year during this tournament. :rolleyes:
Didn't that hurt like hell? ;)

And then there is the danger of overdosing on fried clams....

clam_box_clams.jpg

midwestyankee said:

And that's why it was the last time he did it. Although, why he wants to do it again is beyond me. ;)

I had no idea there were whole tournaments devoted to that sort of activity.

I greatly despise living where I am right now. I cannot wait for all the house stuff to go through so I can move out already.

bobsgirl said:
And that's why it was the last time he did it. Although, why he wants to do it again is beyond me. ;)

I had no idea there were whole tournaments devoted to that sort of activity.
It's a little nutty, isn't it?

midwestyankee said:
Not really, but this one time, at golf camp, I did get my balls caught in a ball washer. They need to be more specific as to the intended usage. :cool:

I'm trying to blow some life back into the Dutch section of Lit. Any Dutchman or -woman out there who wants to take a look and maybe even contribute? Or even non-Dutch-speakers who want to have a little laugh at how silly our words look :D ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back