GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ladies and Gents....

Sorry... after the weekend i simply got swamped at work. Have both grandkids here today too. That makes it a bit challenging. Usually one of my slower days, but when you have your hands full, the rules always change! *chuckle*

Serious heat going on here... might hit 100 and i love it. Most of my family disagrees with me though. My sis is back from Europe and she's loving it too! At least i have someone 'on my side'. :devil:

P didn't go with me this weekend. I was a tad bummed and the 3-hr drive gave me time to be pissed. She made up for the loss with my homecoming though. No free time the last couple of nights!!! :devil: :devil:

{{{{{Min}}}}}... sorry hon. Lame as it may sound at the moment... obviously something better is out there for you!!! Hang in there!

Anniejustagirl said:
Hello Ladies and Gents....

Sorry... after the weekend i simply got swamped at work. Have both grandkids here today too. That makes it a bit challenging. Usually one of my slower days, but when you have your hands full, the rules always change! *chuckle*

Serious heat going on here... might hit 100 and i love it. Most of my family disagrees with me though. My sis is back from Europe and she's loving it too! At least i have someone 'on my side'. :devil:

P didn't go with me this weekend. I was a tad bummed and the 3-hr drive gave me time to be pissed. She made up for the loss with my homecoming though. No free time the last couple of nights!!! :devil: :devil:

{{{{{Min}}}}}... sorry hon. Lame as it may sound at the moment... obviously something better is out there for you!!! Hang in there!

Hey Annie. :kiss: :kiss:

mark197205 said:
LOL, well I didnt want to give you a full power spank straight off you know.... ;)
Oh! What am I to do with you? *shaking my finger at you* I am starving for human contact offering a grope and you are thinking spanking? Okay, the left side please...but not too hard. Sigh!

Gi_Venus said:
Oh! What am I to do with you? *shaking my finger at you* I am starving for human contact offering a grope and you are thinking spanking? Okay, the left side please...but not too hard. Sigh!

*grins devilishly*

*delivers a playful spank to GI's left buttock, then gives her right one a quick grope..* ;)

mark197205 said:
I'm not sure theres anything Grammie cant handle.... ;) :kiss:
You just may be right. For instance... P wanted to start over with the pool... i had overshocked it *sigh* but i couldn't get the drain plug off so i became my own bucket brigade for the 1000+ gallons... wow! my arms are pretty ripped today... go figure! :cool:

I'm finally getting a day off. The girl that the boys lined up to cover for me has said no each and every time i have asked her so i got permission to have my daughter cover! yeah for both of us... she needs the cash and can bring the kids to work and i most absolutely need a day off here and there! Can you say Vacation????

Hope everyone is off having an amazing summer and enjoying the sun and such. That would explain some of the quietness that has overtaken the thread. Miss you all! Spreading chocolate :kiss:es and dark chocolate hugs!!!!!

Mood: LOVING the heat
Undies: white with a rainbow of sequins (xmas gift from my love)
Listening to: The Simpsons (wonder if the movie will be good?)

ETA: Weeds starts again on Aug 13th... i Miss that show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back