Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raindear816 said:
:rose: Liza & Meds.

:kiss: back atcha Druid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i don't just want to fuck You, i need to.

I wondered why I was all tingly..... now i know... :rose:

Thank you Raindear and a :rose: for you.

Druid, can you pass me some of that patience that you seem to have so much of? I am having a hard time waiting for tomorrow morning to get here.

Walking along the road,
Under the clear morning sky,
With nothing to fear,
Nothing to hide.

Free as a bird,
Happy as a jay,
With no expectations,
With no attachments.

I was,
Walking along the road,
Under the clear morning sky.

One glance on the side,
One look into the eyes.
One miss of the beat,
One smile so sweet.

And I met you.

Nothing moved,
Nothing mattered.
My life had meaning,
The meaning was life.

It was a bond for life,
A bond forever.
A bond growing stronger with time.
Each moment, each day.

I am yours now and you are mine.
And we are one.
You and I,
One day under the clear morning sky.

What....

Don't you understand about my medical condition, you self-rightous, pompous assholes??? The sign in front of us says "Pain management is your right".

What is left when Ibuprofen and Aceteminophen are not an option???

Lilly livered, fucking cowards. So I pay the price for your cow-towing to the FDA.
If the head of the unit provided the relief I needed, what's the problem???

Damn you all!!!! *just one day, live like this!* :mad:

Hello blurters!! :kiss:

*It's nice having an evening home without the teenager....

*One day, it won't be alone....

*The only good thing about this fuckin schedule is that I have a whole weekend off and part of Fridays... ~sigh~

*Ahhhhh sleep.... time to remember what it is....

TGIF, ya'll!!

Good morning blurters.

I can't believe this crap....take half my Federal tax return to finish paying off an old student loan. Great. Now I can re-apply and go back to school like I want. No problem right? Wrong. Somehow there's a $10 balance left in default, so the application was fucking rejected. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the stupidity of it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! :mad:

69forever said:
Good morning blurters.

I can't believe this crap....take half my Federal tax return to finish paying off an old student loan. Great. Now I can re-apply and go back to school like I want. No problem right? Wrong. Somehow there's a $10 balance left in default, so the application was fucking rejected. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the stupidity of it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! :mad:

So sorry my friend -- try direct contact with the rejectors -- find someone who can MAKE A DECISION -- elminate the $10 balance -- obtain written confirmation -- go back to the decision maker and prove your worth.

If that doesn't work -- start lauging and crying. :eek:

~ Wow! That scared me really bad!!! There really should be some way for the schools to inform parents when the bus breaks down instead of putting us all in a panic when the kids don't come home on time. 1 hour late is enough to give me heart failure. It also would help if you could get thru to the school or the bus dept. at that time of day.

~ Ok, time for my heart to stop racing from fear....I need a drink

MistyBluEyes said:
~ Wow! That scared me really bad!!! There really should be some way for the schools to inform parents when the bus breaks down instead of putting us all in a panic when the kids don't come home on time. 1 hour late is enough to give me heart failure. It also would help if you could get thru to the school or the bus dept. at that time of day.

~ Ok, time for my heart to stop racing from fear....I need a drink
OMG... I would just die if that happened.. jeeze..

MistyBluEyes said:
I am just now starting to calm down. There has to be a better way
there probably is... but don't count on them to look too hard, or put too
much effort into it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
babydoll2u said:
there probably is... but don't count on them to look to hard, or put too

I know. But you would think that if it's just a bus full of kids that the bus dept could have someone contact the parents. In a perfect world I guess that is what would happen.

babydoll2u said:
there probably is... but don't count on them to look too hard, or put too

If they are anything like the school district I graduated in, it'll take something really bad to happen before they even start looking.

Idiots on the school board had decided that building brand new, state of the art, school was more important than updateing the older schools. A friend of mine from Drama Tech was nearly killed due to a lightboard that should have been replaced about 10 years earlier. The only thing that saved her was the rubber in her shoes. And what does the school do? They just close off access to the lightboard, I think it took them about a year to replace the board. Damn, thinking about it still upsets me and it happened in 97 - 98.

Dracoa said:
If they are anything like the school district I graduated in, it'll take something really bad to happen before they even start looking.

Idiots on the school board had decided that building brand new, state of the art, school was more important than updateing the older schools. A friend of mine from Drama Tech was nearly killed due to a lightboard that should have been replaced about 10 years earlier. The only thing that saved her was the rubber in her shoes. And what does the school do? They just close off access to the lightboard, I think it took them about a year to replace the board. Damn, thinking about it still upsets me and it happened in 97 - 98.

that just makes me so mad...
I used to not be able to understand parents who homeschooled...
but I do now, I applaud them. I wish I could do the same. :rolleyes:

babydoll2u said:
that just makes me so mad...
I used to not be able to understand parents who homeschooled...
but I do now, I applaud them. I wish I could do the same. :rolleyes:

Fortunetly my friend lived, though the next time I saw her after it happened, her arm was in a sling, But to be honest, I have to wonder what other equipment needs replaced but won't be, other than the sports equipment which gets replaced as needed.

Dracoa said:
Fortunetly my friend lived, though the next time I saw her after it happened, her arm was in a sling, But to be honest, I have to wonder what other equipment needs replaced but won't be, other than the sports equipment which gets replaced as needed.
its not enough that kids are in danger from ticked off school-mates with guns and bombs etc....
the school system puts them in danger with fauly equipment and
a sorely lacking bussing system............ dammit
almost enough to make me wanna say *F* on the F*** thread :rolleyes: :mad:

babydoll2u said:
its not enough that kids are in danger from ticked off school-mates with guns and bombs etc....
the school system puts them in danger with fauly equipment and
a sorely lacking bussing system............ dammit
almost enough to make me wanna say *F* on the F*** thread :rolleyes: :mad:

Well my school wasn't so bad on the guns and such, the faulty equipment more than made up for it though.

Dracoa said:
Well my school wasn't so bad on the guns and such, the faulty equipment more than made up for it though.
maybe not then... but now... every school is in danger...

The strength of a man isn't seen in the width of his shoulders. It's seen in the width of his arms that circle you.

The strength of a man isn't in the deep tone of his voice. It's the gentle words he whispers.

The strength of his man isn't how many buddies he has. It's how good a buddy he is with his or "your" children.

The strength of a man isn't in how respected he is at work. It's in how he is respected at home.

The strength of a man isn't in how hard he hits. It's how tender he touches.

The strength of a man isn't in the hair on his chest. It's in his heart...that lies within his chest.

The strength of a man isn't in how many women he's loved. It's can he be true to the ONE woman he's trying to love.

The strength of a man isn't the weight he can lift. It's in the burdens he can carry.

The strength of a man isn't in how much food he eats from your table. It's in the effort he puts forth when you are unable.

The strength of a man isn't in how he makes love. It's in the understanding that there is more to making love...than making love.

Never be afraid to try something new, Remember amateurs built the ark - Professionals built the Titanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back