Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kiss: :kiss: Thank youu, sexy lady! :rose:

quite welcome lamb chop (everyone gets nicknames today) but now you need to change your user name!

thank you thank you darling!

No, no, no, no. NO. It's Go forth and die. Get it right!

Yep, these are lame. Bend over for your spanking. :rolleyes: Let's have dirty sex with the chains.

Dammit EN...not on May 4. Otherwise you would be correct. Consider me bent...I'll bring the dirty you bring the chains.

what if im neither spartan nor freak? EEK! i still enjoy them, more than i can say at the moment! ;)

LMAO, I might beg to differ....would you be a pervert then????

Noooo :(. (Yes, that's a bad Star Wars reference too :D)

Your leftovers always leave me wanting more dammit :devil:.

hehe...good!

Gorgeous.....Your skin is so damn kissable!

Thank you so much!

Dammit EN...not on May 4. Otherwise you would be correct. Consider me bent...I'll bring the dirty you bring the chains.

Silly you, I'm supposed to bring the dirty and you're supposed to bring the chains. Whatever. Let's get naked. That's all that matters.

Sooooooooooooo because of certain circumstances...I can't take any new pics for a week. Enjoy your leftovers...these are legit pictures that you've seen before just with a hand in a different place or something else lame.

Enjoy, my wayward perverts, Spartans and freaks alike.

Oh and I did enjoy those:devil:

Sooooooooooooo because of certain circumstances...I can't take any new pics for a week. Enjoy your leftovers...these are legit pictures that you've seen before just with a hand in a different place or something else lame.

Enjoy, my wayward perverts, Spartans and freaks alike.

I think I am a wayward pervert.
Thanks for sharing more of your hot body! :cattail:

Hey PK I hope all is well..a little something for ya
Red-Roses443.jpg

Of course we should!

TKPKPP - Thank God PK Posts Pics

Pretty Kitty:

:D dunno if we should bring the Lord into this...but...thanks ;)

PK - It was the Good Lord who created women with those delicious curves and wondrous body parts. I thank him every day for giving us man's greatest gift ever - woman. And you are an example of his best work. Absolutely we should bring him into this.

OK, going all old school on you and well, DAMN IT, love these guys

IM THE MAN

Hope it fits your music tastes with rock and metal, they can never mix! :D

well it started as two things.

one, someone requested to see me clothed. i hate me clothed. i have one of those, not fat but not skinny bodies. compact that with my just shy of five feet in height and packed with boobs, hips and booty...i don't look good clothed. the less clothing i wear, the better i look!

two, i was telling someone about an older video i had done of the same thing...

hence - this video. but yes...nudity is the goal.

and that reply was far too wordy.

Kitty you are wrong your height, your boobs,hips and booty are spectacular with clothing or I suppose with out,.
But if I saw you walking down the street, (clothed I assume), I would still break my neck watching you:rose:

I never imagined you were less than 5' tall!! That is very hot to think about!

I know, sorry ya'll .... just in a weird mood the last couple days! I will be back with some replies later and I'll see if I have any pics on hand :)

Thanks for keeping my thread alive while I'm gone :kiss::kiss::kiss:

i mean, figured that was obvious at this point?.... errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LOL yes, blindingly so! How you been doll?

Silly you, I'm supposed to bring the dirty and you're supposed to bring the chains. Whatever. Let's get naked. That's all that matters.

It's irrelevant at this point. Get a quart of motor oil and some condoms on your way.

Oh and I did enjoy those:devil:

wonderful, I like to make people happy!

I think I am a wayward pervert.
Thanks for sharing more of your hot body! :cattail:

we're all wayward perverts!

You free????

Damn, missed ya ;)

While I'd love to rub you up one side and down the other, repeating as necessary....

This shot: http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1453950&d=1399221667

Shows just how very likeable you are!

((OOPS!))

Spelling error! I meant:

Lickable!

LMAO, you make me giggle

Hey PK I hope all is well..a little something for ya

awwwwwwwwwwwww sweet! I haven't gotten roses in forever, so even virtual ones are lovely!

PK - It was the Good Lord who created women with those delicious curves and wondrous body parts. I thank him every day for giving us man's greatest gift ever - woman. And you are an example of his best work. Absolutely we should bring him into this.

Oh wow, thank you!

Afternoon sexy kitty. Hope all is good today.

Afternoon my darling!

OK, going all old school on you and well, DAMN IT, love these guys

IM THE MAN

Hope it fits your music tastes with rock and metal, they can never mix! :D

I can dig!

Kitty you are wrong your height, your boobs,hips and booty are spectacular with clothing or I suppose with out,.
But if I saw you walking down the street, (clothed I assume), I would still break my neck watching you:rose:

Thank you! And LOL...yeah I would be clothed, mostly, walking down the street!

I never imagined you were less than 5' tall!! That is very hot to think about!

*spinner* LOL yeah...I'm little

more than one day without kitty is pure torture.

oh there there...sorry to torture you!

No worries PK, I hope that you feel less weird today :kiss::).

feeling less weird every day!!!!!!!

Also I just bought bunches of new lingerie...should be here next week! YAY....though one of the outfits is special for someone. So I suppose he gets to see that one first ;)

feeling less weird every day!!!!!!!

Just don't become too sane :D;).

Also I just bought bunches of new lingerie...should be here next week! YAY....though one of the outfits is special for someone. So I suppose he gets to see that one first ;)

I'm going to miss it, drat :(. I'll have to catch up in July instead, so this will be something to look forward to ;).

Happy, Happy!! OK, new sexiness coming is great but really, SEXY KITTY POSTED!!

Don't ask, it's one of them days!

Allright, I found some ratchet ass pics...none of them make sense together...but whatever.

And then it's ALL I got...I think til Sat or Sun ;)

Attachments

• 140429-080615.jpg
    140429-080615.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 401
  • 140429-080741-0---Copy.jpg
    140429-080741-0---Copy.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 325
  • 140429-080823-0-copy.jpg
    140429-080823-0-copy.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 321
  • 140429-081526-copy.jpg
    140429-081526-copy.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 319
  • 140429-081748-0.jpg
    140429-081748-0.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 319
Which do I love more, the chucky T's or the hat and tongue??

Know what, just fuck me and that way I don't have to pick :devil:

Really tho, just glad to see your on and posting. Means your OK. Weird or not, your OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back