Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planet of the feminists....

I'm looking for a female not afraid to get a little kinky to play a transgender or domme role in my thred 'planet of the feminists'. Perhaps it could use a better name but I think it has a great story line, and any one with an interesting fantasy or sic fi I think will enjoy it. Please check it out, and if you can't find item me and I will send you a link.... I'm just on my iPad now and do not know how to copy and paste.
 
Just a peek series

A new series based on incidents of voyeurism and exhibitionism. This is the first of my new series and it needs a male writer with a fetish for being watched.

Just A Peek

Elizabeth was a bored office worker who spent her free time watching a specific male who loved it when he was watched by a woman while he stroked off for her. Together they enjoy their little rendezvous but Liz would like something more than watching. She wants touching. By coincidence she figures out that her exhibitionist is an employee at the same office. One night she arranges to watch him again but makes sure she is in the room he always uses to finally get her hands on him.
 
I would like to reawaken this thread with a new cowriter.

Acts of Kindness
Molly Warner is a barista. Nothing fancy, nothing special.
But to him, she's something more. In his world, they've known each other forever. In his version of things, they're destined to be together. Something must have happened to Molly's mind. Certainly not his head. He needs to help her see how perfect it is in his world. Even if he has to bring her into it kicking and screaming. He can make it all better.

Please message me if you have interest in it.
 
Last edited:
Seeking Dominant Male

I have a story i wanna rp with a dominant male!

Werewolf discipline OPEN
As a teenager, he was renown among the girls to be a rebel ever since found out he was a werewolf and went through his first change.He was raised by a single mom but his uncle track him down to help him control his change since he was 12.But one day as he went to the club for the first time with his g/f, he got into a fight. He accidentally killed the man and was sent to jail,max Penitentiary for 30 years.He now just moved to his old town to track down his past g/f, only to find out she passed away but had a daughter from her late husband.She asked him to watch over in her will, leaving all her stuff to him in exchange he take care of her and teach her be a good woman.She was much shorter then her mother,4'11 with spiky dyed red hair and blue eyes.Wearing mini leather skirts with tank top,long books and a spiked dog collar.Hanging with a gang of punks either in the park or under an old bridge, smoking. One night you get a call from a town sheriff telling you you need pick her up as she is in the cell for selling weed.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=768491
 
Last edited:
Seeking Dominant Male

Money counts
Cathy came from a very poor family, she end up dropping from school to support her parents and her little brother.
She work 3 jobs to support them and often barely manage to pay everything. But without her knowledge ,
her father was approached by a business man that notice her over the last few week and found interest in her.
He offered to take her as his wife in exchange he take care of them and her. Which the father eagerly excepted.
After all paper were sign , her father informed her of the decision that were irreversible by law .
The next night as she came out of her room, her short brown hair braided,as she stare at him with her big blue eyes,
she met her husband.She was in a small pink dress in small heels.She was quite skinny and was only 5'0 feet tall.


Lost in the world
Marie had been living with her step dad since she was a child.Sine her mother died, her step dad began to drink
and gamble making it impossible for her to live a normal life. One day after a long violent fight, he toss her in the street.
On that rainy night she walks out the alley with her small pack bag looking for a place to stay.
She roams the street for hours till she falls asleep on the bench of a bus stop.




Spoiled
Nikki was a daddy's little girl, each time she would get in trouble...she simple bat her eyelashes at her father and he would forgive her.
But lately its be harder for her father since she became a teenager had come to the mix. Her father always imagined he marry he to a
young man with a bright future. Now a days he simply pray she does not end up dead, from drugs or alcohol.
On her 18th birthday, he found himself carried off to the emergency room to have her stomach pumped,saying next few days at her bedside.
As a desperate measure he called his family in his homeland. They had convince him send her over for a vacation to be away from all the
fast racing pace of the city.
When she woke up, she agreed to go for a summer vacation to her grand mother's home for the summer.
She had no knowledge of her grand mother plan to marry her off to avoid her shaming herself. As she already found a suitor to marry her.


IF anyone interested in my stories, contact me and set a rp scedule to rp. i am eastern time
 
Last edited:
New and want to role play

hi. I'm new here. Not new to role playing, but I had heard this site has pretty good role playing for a while, and decided to finally make an account.

I won't do incest or homosexuality, but, as I am trying to get my feet wet, I would be up for about anything else. So please shoot me a PM if you would like to role play (I promise you won't regret it ;) )

Thanks!
 
The Care Package

I'm looking for someone to play the role of the solider who receives my care package...

Kali had been volunteering with a group who was helping to show support for troops over seas. Their more recent endeavor was putting together care packages. They had gotten the requests from some of the guys who were currently deployed so they had gotten supplies and Kali was packing them into boxes. She had written some letters as well. They had mentioned how much it meant to get letters from people at home. She really just made small talk since she didn't know who the letter was going to. She placed them into the boxes. She didn't really expect to get any responses back but hey if she did it would be a nice surprise.

The next day she dropped all the package off to be sent off to te troops and she went about her normal day.

Kali
28yrs old
long dark brown hair
green eyes
sports therepist
 
Seeking a long time male roleplayer

Its about a girl sent to her homeland on false pretense and finds out she is married to a much older man
Her husband teach her be a good wife that does not shame her family anymore

Please msg me if you are interested in the story!!
 
seek female for my first story

Viirgin meeting an online customer for the first time
A young lady desperate for money to help her father cash problem, she sign up to a site to strip for customers.Still she doesn't make enough and tries look for a second job. One night she meets a new client online, that notice she seem down and picks up a conversation with her and her problem. He convinces her to meet up and talk in person. Since she likes him, she decide to take a chance and meet with him in a public place. He was handsome black man in an expensive black suit, his hair shaven, he was 6''5 and quite build.He motions her over as they sat and talk. He smiled at her as he listened: you know...i am hiring people for my business..it pays real nice...if your interested...*hand her his card * Lets go to an outside movie...it be more relaxing...*guides her to his car like a gentleman and drove her to the large park,paying for popcorn and soft drink*

Anyone that is interested please contact me
 
Last edited:
seeking female that seek same interest

Gladiator
The years of most of his youth passed as he did 100s of rounds killing fellow friend to entertain their people. After many years of servitude,he was granted his freedom by the Cesar himself for his great skills.He took his money he won and his proof of achievement and walk through the city. Finding himself a horse to ride to a home to call his own. As he bought himself food, he realized his money had disappeared.Looking around he found the culprit a small figure running through the crowd. He got on his horse and chased after the small figure, picking it up. Tossing it over his lap only to realized its a female.Take his money back: you stole from the wrong person...*holds her down and rides off throughout the woods till he find his old family home.It was not big but had enough land to make something of to live. Gets off his horse and pull her down. Drag her into the house: You are now mine...

PLEASE MSG if the story interest you!
 
Last edited:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=44961905

Looking for a male writer to be the father in this incest RP. Link to the first post is above. Spelling and grammar is important, but I look for quality over quantity-- even if it's not the biggest post in the world, I would still like to be able to work with it.

That being said, those fond of one or two sentence replies need not apply here.

PM me if you're interested. Thank you!


EDIT: role has been filled. Thank you again!
 
Last edited:
Seeking creative writer ... Role now taken, thank you

One minute she's drinking latte in the coffee shop, the next Megan awakes in a dark, dusty room. And she has no memory of how she got there. The walls are solidly built. Set into them is one high window, which is securely boarded from the outside and a heavy wooden door which, of course, is locked. The room is empty apart from she has is one guttering candle upon a small rickety table and the dust-ridden blanket she wakes up on.

How she got there, who was responsible for her 'abduction' / 'imprisonment' or whatever this turns out to be is up to you!

Link to in character story here .

PM me if you are interested and try to give me a basic idea of why she has been captured and with what intention. Please do not send a detailed outline of what will happen to her as I'd like to 'discover' that as we write.

For example your idea may be that she has been captured by a stranger, a man who is infatuated with her and been stalking her for some time.
His intention is to keep her until she feels the same for him as he does for her ...
Another example might be:
A jilted ex captures here with an intention of revenge.

You can be random and imaginative as I love creative stories ...
If one writer would like to create multiple characters that would also be possible.
Ideally I'd like to avoid the Dom capturing her to become his sub cliché - that of course may well be the power play, but would like some plot to hang it on.

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested...

DM :rose:

Role Taken - thank you!
 
Last edited:
Well I allowed a month and despite the promises that they were not abandoning the thread I've given up and detirmined they clearly have (I mean its been a month).

So Im back looking for a new story, why'd I wait so long? I dont know the story had promise.

Here's what we'd done so far:- http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=855859

But Im open to idea's would love a PM from a female who's like to share ideas or sees something they'd like to explore
 
Through A Glass Darkly

I am looking for someone for my thread Through A Glass Darkly. It is about man reeling from his recent break up who consults a fortune teller.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=880190 (The Role Is Filled.)

There is also my thread called The Labyrinth, which starts with a feast (and probably orgy) and ends with us all down in some stinking hole grasping after treasure.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=45425990#post45425990

I have an odd thread called Around Midnight.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=880702 (Taken)

War Is Hell

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=882147 (Taken_
 
Last edited:
Adrina stumbled through the woods, her dress dragging along the dampness of the forest floor and moss. She had to find her father, he should have been back days ago, but the only thing that returned to their quiet home was the horse he had been traveling on.

The inky blackness of the woods scared her, the sounds of things unseen echoing her every footstep. She had heard tales of a beast that resided in the forest that he resided in a castle where he held innocent traveler’s prisoner. If such a place truly existed, her father would have to be there.

Her horse had long abandoned her to darkness through which she now trudged. Adrina’s long brown hair, once neat and tidy, now was decorated with the small twigs and leaves that had attached themselves during her journey. Her dress was dirty and her cloak had to be abandoned to make her way through the thickets that had blocked her path.

As she emerged, her creamy skin now marred here and there with tiny scratches, she now gazed upon the fruit of her labors. Before her eyes now stood a dark and foreboding castle. This had to be the place, the place she had been looking for, the place where her father had to be trapped. A sudden gust of wind swirled around her, almost pushing her forward across the drawbridge. As she approached the door, her hair blowing wildly in the wind, she took a deep breath, mustering all her courage. She opened the heavy oak door and took her first step inside, unsure of what she would find.


ROLE FILLED
 
Last edited:
IM Roleplay

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to roleplay via IM (Yahoo). I'm very much into vanilla types/ realistic roleplays. I find idea of cheating very erotic and would like the roleplay to be themed on that. Some of the roleplays I like are:

Husband's best friend

New Neighbour

Door to door salesman

Boss/secretary

Mother-in-law/ in laws

But i' m open to other roles and like trying new roles. I know roleplaying on IM can take time, but it doesn't have to be finished in one session.
I'm 45 years old, married and from the UK.

My preference is for straight , strong dominant males.

please pm me with your roles and scenes or an opening
 
Looking to fill two roles...

It's Just a Story...
Seeking a male to play a vampire in a modern setting. More info available in the thread, please send me a PM if interested.
- Role Filled

A Conflict of Interest.

Seeking a male to play the role of Nathaniel, a human prince who is to be taught magic by an Elder Mage. Please send a PM if interested.
- Role Filled.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top