What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stuck inside while the sun shines...but I am having such a great fucking day. No snark...truly and sincerely, a beautiful, wonderful, amazing day.

And also, I have to change my shirt for the best reason imaginable.

J
 
I like to think I'm not judgey, but it still makes me a little sad and uncomfortable.:rolleyes:

...so much for not judging. I'm an asshole.
 
attachment.php
 
It will be great to sleep in my own bed tonight, but I really liked the pillows here!

Hope you had a wonderful little vacation...you so deserved that...with you sweet son...The water slides sound so fun...I can't wait to hear about the rest...

Drive home safe...(((((((hugs))))))
 
I like to think I'm not judgey, but it still makes me a little sad and uncomfortable.:rolleyes:

...so much for not judging. I'm an asshole.

I disagree...you are too hard on yourself, and I think you are awesome...heart of gold in you...never forget that...ok?

Sorry you are feeling down...((((((BIG HUGS )))))
 
I don't want to go to work, and really just want to cuddle with someone and watch movies all night. Any takers?
 
It was such a fun adventure, but I am so happy to be home! My cats are happy we are home too!
 
Heads I have another glass of iced tea. Tails I start drinking liquor and get shitface-drunk and start peeling off clothes.
 
Heads I have another glass of iced tea. Tails I start drinking liquor and get shitface-drunk and start peeling off clothes.

Sub HeadsTail()
'
' HeadsTail Macro
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+H
'
Dim hot, flipped As Integer
hot = Int(Rnd() * 100) + 1
flipped = hot Mod 2
If flipped = 0 Then MsgBox "Heads" Else MsgBox "Tails"

End Sub
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top