How do Women Decide Which Men to Sleep With?

MrBates2

Loves Spam
Have you ever heard something like, A woman decides within the first 30 seconds of meeting a guy if she’s going to sleep with him?

I’ve heard a lot of things like this over the past few years from men and women alike, so I decided to try to figure out if this idea was actually true, more importantly, how a woman actually comes to this important decision so quickly.

There are a lot of people out there who suspect that women make the decision about sleeping with a man within the first 30 seconds (or first few minutes, or whatever), but I’ve found no "research" at all on the subject.

Show up in a Mercedes....throw some cash at them. Done deal....

Have you ever heard something like, A woman decides within the first 30 seconds of meeting a guy if she’s going to sleep with him?

I’ve heard a lot of things like this over the past few years from men and women alike, so I decided to try to figure out if this idea was actually true, more importantly, how a woman actually comes to this important decision so quickly.

There are a lot of people out there who suspect that women make the decision about sleeping with a man within the first 30 seconds (or first few minutes, or whatever), but I’ve found no "research" at all on the subject.

I've seen more than one article advancing that theory, purportedly based on surveys.

I'm doubtful about the accuracy of that, though. I'm not sure most women would be willing to admit that, even if it were true.

If it is true, however, I would guess it would have to be based on smell, or perhaps those mysterious pheromones infiltrating the sinus cavities and rushing straight to the "Oh God I'm So Horny" button on the control panel.

Well, I doubt that; sometimes a woman will sleep with a man she's known as a friend for years.

Decisions seem to come quickly...

...when you lay 10 inches of swingin' loveloaf on the table.

So to speak.

For me personally, it's a mindfuck.
Literally.
Seduce my brain and the chances are I will eventually have sex with you. It can take days, weeks,or in one case, almost a year.
But never seconds or minutes.

Well, I doubt that; sometimes a woman will sleep with a man she's known as a friend for years.

You can totally think someone's doable for years before you sleep with them tho.

But this thread, which seems to be a goddamn sausagefest, is relevant to my interests. Where are the women?

They don't have to drop their drawers within 30 seconds, just privately decide that they would like to, maybe sometime when it's more convenient. Like next year. :D

According to this article from the UK:

Speed dating: A man has just three minutes to impress a woman before she makes up her mind about him based on looks and manners

It also emerged most women believe 180 seconds is long enough to gauge whether or not he is Mr Right, or Mr Wrong.

The study also found women rarely change their mind about a man after their initial reaction - and believe they are 'always right' in their assumptions and judgments.

The report which was commissioned among 3,000 adults to mark the release of Instinct, a new book by Ben Kay.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...minutes-make-mind-Mr-Right.html#ixzz3C6QmPOTV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This whole thread, (lthough I've contributed) sounds like it's straight out of Cosmo. And I don't read Cosmo all too often.

Check out the guys who are successful and see what they're doing right. Keep yourself in shape, dress well and always be a gentleman. Oh, and Chanel Allure (original) has NO peers...

This whole thread, (lthough I've contributed) sounds like it's straight out of Cosmo. And I don't read Cosmo all too often.

Pfft. You say that, but when pressed, I suspect you could name all 15 crazy things Cosmo sez to drive your partner wild with desire in bed.....

Check out the guys who are successful and see what they're doing right. Keep yourself in shape, dress well and always be a gentleman. Oh, and Chanel Allure (original) has NO peers...

That's what I do to pick up guys. Just saying.

Pfft. You say that, but when pressed, I suspect you could name all 15 crazy things Cosmo sez to drive your partner wild with desire in bed.....

haha the fact that you spelled sez made me burst into laughter!

Cosmo doesn't need to tell me what to do ;) And I can only name 3 things I can think of that I can do that throws him overboard ;)

15 sounds like a novel! :)

It depends.

I've slept with a guy because he gave me expensive gifts.
I've slept with guys because they were cute.
I've slept with guys (FWB) because I was horny.

No specific formula ...

haha the fact that you spelled sez made me burst into laughter!

Cosmo doesn't need to tell me what to do ;) And I can only name 3 things I can think of that I can do that throws him overboard ;)

15 sounds like a novel! :)

The round-and-round thing...
The whipped cream thing...
The altoids BJ...

You're right, I guess there are only three things.. ;)

I haven't read it in months, but I used to read the hot stories at the end and laugh...

As of August 2014, Cosmo has published 34,789 sex tricks your man wishes you knew how to do. This is pretty silly, because there's really only 602.

For me personally, it's a mindfuck.
Literally.
Seduce my brain and the chances are I will eventually have sex with you. It can take days, weeks,or in one case, almost a year.
But never seconds or minutes.

^this^

Within 30 seconds girls are already having sex with Scotty except for fatties Scotty wont have sex with a fattie

Scotty

Back