Ladies with sexy muscle tone..

tumblr_ngstk9UthI1td0bszo1_500.jpg

I personally prefer a slightly higher body fat % and less plastic

But strong is a fucking great look :rose:

I personally prefer a slightly higher body fat % and less plastic

But strong is a fucking great look :rose:

Unfortunately the tumblr site I'm pulling these from is all about fitness models. So yeah they're going to have that low body fat and plastic as you put it. I try to stick to professionals, I'm not comfortable hotlinking amateur pictures or selfies.

So I'd agree with you for the most part, but it is what it is.

Unfortunately the tumblr site I'm pulling these from is all about fitness models. So yeah they're going to have that low body fat and plastic as you put it. I try to stick to professionals, I'm not comfortable hotlinking amateur pictures or selfies.

So I'd agree with you for the most part, but it is what it is.

I like your ethical stance :rose:

...and your thread

And I shall be thinking of it when I squat press tomorrow ;)

I like your ethical stance :rose:

...and your thread

And I shall be thinking of it when I squat press tomorrow ;)

There's a couple more threads like this in the fetish forum, but don't be a stranger to this one, buddy.

I have an idea let's drum up some discussion here.

What is the body part of a fit woman that gets your motor running.

For me its the legs, but then again I'm a legs guy over breasts or asses-not chunky but fim and toned. And I also like cut abs-not too much, but just enough to show you that she is serious about maintaining her figure.

I would love one o them to rough me up! And strap on sex later

There's a couple more threads like this in the fetish forum, but don't be a stranger to this one, buddy.

I have an idea let's drum up some discussion here.

What is the body part of a fit woman that gets your motor running.

For me its the legs, but then again I'm a legs guy over breasts or asses-not chunky but fim and toned. And I also like cut abs-not too much, but just enough to show you that she is serious about maintaining her figure.

Women don't get my motor running unfortunately ....(except this one girl...in band camp ;)) ...however I love the aesthetics of a woman's body ...and I enjoy working on my own and the slow slow gains in strength and fitness ...there's a sensual ebb and flow in the bulking and cutting

Strong legs are easier than strong back and arms for a girl ...I think we find squats and leg work more natural.

I personally love the curve of a stomach ...the feel of core strength beneath softness ...that's a hell of a balancing act.

Women don't get my motor running unfortunately ....(except this one girl...in band camp ;)) ...however I love the aesthetics of a woman's body ...and I enjoy working on my own and the slow slow gains in strength and fitness ...there's a sensual ebb and flow in the bulking and cutting

Strong legs are easier than strong back and arms for a girl ...I think we find squats and leg work more natural.

I personally love the curve of a stomach ...the feel of core strength beneath softness ...that's a hell of a balancing act.

Yeah that core strength...it is indeed a balancing act.

I know how you feel. I'm that way about fit guys. They don't do anything for me, but I admire their aesthetic appeal.

Yeah that core strength...it is indeed a balancing act.

I know how you feel. I'm that way about fit guys. They don't do anything for me, but I admire their aesthetic appeal.

Mmmm the aesthetic appeal of fit men

hugh%2Bjackman%2Bnaked.gif

Hugh Jackman <3 <3 <3

I wish there was some way to combine my thread with this...

Back