Uncut Cocks

Dollie-----------Thanks mature you made my day.
My husband does not like to talk about cocks or look at many... except the ones fucking me. He became 77 in January and is uncut. When he retired at 55 he pierced the foreskin just for me and put in a small ring. As the hole got larger and he saw how women at the nude beaches and nudist clubs enjoyed it he kept going larger with the rings.

I had large nipple rings. Lots of playful bikers accidently ripped them out so often I no longer have protruding nipples.

Hubby was afraid his piercing would be ripped out. By then he had a 2"X1/2" bar in it. The biggest we could find. He got a discount by promising to return to the shop to show the young girls working there. You bet he kept his promise.

My pussy and nipple rings, and his cock bar hanging in the ever stretching foreskin was a great attention getter and we enjoyed them until a few years ago.

As a bonus any woman that he fucked thought it was an extra special thrill with that big bar in his foreskin. I know I loved it.
Some ladies think it's dirty. This was all just another way for doctors to charge extra money. Think back, before 1940 in America few babies were cut.

Love It!

Mmmmm...what a truly luscious uncut cock and balls! THAT is exactly why I LOVE uncut cocks...a big, beautiful, helmet-shaped cock-head...perfectly highlighted by a wonderful, thick foreskin...the cock-head peeping coyly from the 'skin's opening...wet and dripping with precum...just perfectly ready and waiting for my tongue's eager exploration! That dripping cock-head is a juicy treasure, wrapped elegantly in a lovely foreskin and just waiting to be unwrapped by my loving lips! Ohhhh, how I LOVE sucking uncut cocks!!! 💖 Unfortunately, of the many cocks I've been privileged to suck, too few have been uncut!

BUT...I have enjoyed quite a number of wonderful experiences when eagerly servicing uncut men...especially guys who, after I'd sucked them off, allowed me to "milk" their last drops of cum out by hand, and right into their foreskins! What a pure delight it was for me to slip my tongue-tip into their hood and lapping out the remainder of their creamy loads! Mmmmm...YES!!! 😆

Mmmmm

Thank you for your comment and a pleasure to meet you here. There is so much pleasure in watching and participating with sexy pussies and cocks . I do have very sensitive big nipples and they need
lots of attention and are directly linked to my cock somehow. When I fuck they need to be played with as it stimulates the fucking feeling to another level. Love to see your nipples and pussy and hubbies cock too XXXXXXjosi

Dollie-----------Thanks mature you made my day.
My husband does not like to talk about cocks or look at many... except the ones fucking me. He became 77 in January and is uncut. When he retired at 55 he pierced the foreskin just for me and put in a small ring. As the hole got larger and he saw how women at the nude beaches and nudist clubs enjoyed it he kept going larger with the rings.

I had large nipple rings. Lots of playful bikers accidently ripped them out so often I no longer have protruding nipples.

Hubby was afraid his piercing would be ripped out. By then he had a 2"X1/2" bar in it. The biggest we could find. He got a discount by promising to return to the shop to show the young girls working there. You bet he kept his promise.

My pussy and nipple rings, and his cock bar hanging in the ever stretching foreskin was a great attention getter and we enjoyed them until a few years ago.

As a bonus any woman that he fucked thought it was an extra special thrill with that big bar in his foreskin. I know I loved it.
Some ladies think it's dirty. This was all just another way for doctors to charge extra money. Think back, before 1940 in America few babies were cut.

More Meat to love

I do have very sensitive big nipples and they need
lots of attention and are directly linked to my cock somehow. When I fuck they need to be played with as it stimulates the fucking feeling to another level. Love to see your nipples and pussy and hubbies cock too XXXXXXjosi
Dollie---- we are much alike but different sex's. My nipples got ripped out so many times I have nothing more for my rings. They were all accidents because I had big rings and horny men.
So I talked hubby into letting me get them tattooed larger. They don't stick out but still attact attention. Surprisingly they even seem more sensitive whout the long nipples.
Hubby says my boobs are the key to my P*****

I just wish he still had his large barbell. Me and other ladies can't explain the feeling at the bottom of our cavity!

My honeybees and a stranger at a park.
The bees got yellow added to be hneybees.

Attachments

• AA (4).jpg
    AA (4).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_2292.jpg
    100_2292.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1
Dollie---- we are much alike but different sex's. My nipples got ripped out so many times I have nothing more for my rings. They were all accidents because I had big rings and horny men.
So I talked hubby into letting me get them tattooed larger. They don't stick out but still attact attention. Surprisingly they even seem more sensitive whout the long nipples.
Hubby says my boobs are the key to my P*****

I just wish he still had his large barbell. Me and other ladies can't explain the feeling at the bottom of our cavity!

My honeybees and a stranger at a park.
The bees got yellow added to be hneybees.

Oh, lovely Dollie! Horny honeybees from your sweet "honey pot"! Wonderful pics...so lovely! By the way...did you give that stranger a taste of your sweet honey??? Yummy!!! 😈

Back