Do guys prefer cut or uncut cocks when you want to suck?

I prefer uncut. It's just so natural and sexy. Especially when it's hairy. Shaved cocks just look juvenile. The feel of the foreskin sliding back and forth is incredible. I wish I still had mine.
 
Uncut

Most of my cocksucking experience has been with men who are uncut.
I've got to say I prefer uncut cocks as long as the man take care of himself properly. To me, the foreskin is just sexy as hell and I love sticking my tongue in it and swirling my tongue around that cockhead while it is still inside the foreskin.
Plus, getting an uncut man exciting and watching that sensitive cockhead start to emerge from the foreskin!!! Always a turn on!
 
Cut

Haven't had the opportunity, but from the videos I have watched, I think I am drawn more to cut.
 
Agreed

Most of my cocksucking experience has been with men who are uncut.
I've got to say I prefer uncut cocks as long as the man take care of himself properly. To me, the foreskin is just sexy as hell and I love sticking my tongue in it and swirling my tongue around that cockhead while it is still inside the foreskin.
Plus, getting an uncut man exciting and watching that sensitive cockhead start to emerge from the foreskin!!! Always a turn on!

I've only taken four men into my mouth. Only the 8-9" belonging to my step-brother was uncut. I liked its', "different-ness", from my own. I thought that the head was much smoother, silkier because of its protection. Was fun to play with and also loved the way the head would peek out or hide depending on how aroused he was or how it was stroked. As with Riley69, cleanliness is key for me. Anyone local should contact me if interested.
 
cut or uncut

I prefer cut, I have been with one uncut guy. I like to feel the head slip in and out of my lips. Just me
 
I have only had cut, but I like the appearance of uncut. I definitely want to try uncut.
 
I'm a girl (of a sort, anyway) but my other half is uncut and I think that I'd really miss the foreskin if I ever sucked a cut guy. It's just so smooth and soft and awesome to play with.
 
I definitely prefer it when a guys cock is cut. For some reason I'm just not that turned on by uncut cocks. I've slept with guys who are uncut but I never sucked them off.
 
Hmmmmm

I am cut, always have been so I don't know any other way. I'm sure that it becomes a preference thing for some, much as the meatiness of woman's inner pussy lips vary greatly. Just as some women are self-conscious about it and result to vagi-plastic surgery. I'm sure that many men would prefer which ever way they aren't currently.
 
I have seen a few nice uncut cocks when I was in school but I never went down on one. Are they as sweet to suck as they seem?

absolutely, there is that extra something when you peel back and start sucking , sheer heaven
 
A dick is a dick. I like sucking them cut or uncut. The only difference for me, is with an uncut cock, I like to pull the forskin forward over my tongue and licking cum from under the forskin.
 
I have seen some very sexy cocks with just enough turtle neck....uncut...I still like the looks of a nice thick cut cock... I certainly wouldn't push a un-cut cock away if presented with one ;)
 
Any!

Most have been cut but I have recently made love to my first uncut and it is hard, no pun intended, to get it out of my mind! I did like the look of it slipping in and out of the foreskin as I stroked it and the feel of it in my mouth! The feel of his hardness and the extra soft flesh as he was fucking my mouth was such a turn on!
 
Back
Top