Story from an image-pregnant woman

Reshbod

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Posts
830
I've had an image in my mind lately of a naked pregnant woman awkwardly getting down off a pool table.

Now I'm just trying to figure out how she got there in the first place. None of the ideas I've come up with so far wow but I think there is a good one waiting to be written.

1. She was supposed to meet a friend but got sidetracked.
2. She was at her husbands former fraternity house (or was meeting him and went to the wrong house) and ended up being the entertainment
3. Car broke down on the "wrong side of the tracks" so she went into a bar to call for help.
4. An older neighbor is selling his house and the wife goes to look at the table for their new game room...
 
Maybe there was a billiards tournament and she was the prize, or the motivation for a training team?
 
At my stepfather's house, the naked broad on the pool table could have been just about any female in the neighborhood. Their usual excuse was that they were drunk.
 
At my stepfather's house, the naked broad on the pool table could have been just about any female in the neighborhood. Their usual excuse was that they were drunk.

Drunk while pregnant is just blatantly irresponsible though, that's not attractive at all.
 
Back
Top