Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy was in town today... He definitely took care of me on my couch. Passed out from Cumming so hard. Then he woke me up by a bj/rimjob Combo. He's amazing.

i havent sucked a nice cock in simply ages but i hope to tonight ,my suck buddy said he will pop round before he goes out and i am certain i can get him to let me suck him and swallow all his lovely cum ,god i need it so badly ,its been weeks .

i did last night ,my suck buddy popped in on his way to the pub and just stood there and let me kneel at his feet ,take his cock out and suck him ,i love it when he does that, all masterful and me so submissive ,and i sucked him after kissing and licking him to get him fully hard and i stroked the base of his shaft as i sucked and eventually he gave me all his cum and after i had licked him to make sure there were no drips he zipped up and left me kneeling there wanting more,it was heaven.

I haven't, but I'm ready to try my first hard wet cock....soooo in the mood right now!

Yes

Shortly after my wife left for work, I got a text from John next door, "come on over, I've got something that I need your help with and I have a surprise".

John and Mindy moved in about 2 1/2 years ago and my wife and I introduced them to "swinging", shortly thereafter.

I hurried over, as I assumed that John had a morning "hard on" and wanted me to give him some relief. I went in through the back door and heard John call out that he was in the living room. Upon entering, I was blessed with the sight of a naked John sitting on the couch stroking his cock and an equally naked stranger sitting on an easy chair with his cock in hand, as well.

"Get naked, then come over here on this and suck my cock," John said patting the ottoman in front of him. I dropped my shorts pulled off my tee shirt and went over to where he was sitting.

"Get on your hands and knees and put your head where it wil do the most good," he said, adding, "this is my brother, Bob, He is going to fuck your ass."

I got into position, arching my back and spreading my knees so that Bob could get access to my rear.

"Don't start sucking me till Bob is in," John said, "I want to watch him plug you."

I watched over my shoulder has Bob approached me from behind with his dick in his hand. I could see precum running from the head and a shiver went through me.
He came up behind me and I felt the head of his member touch my anus, then slowly begin to press in.

"Fuck him", John said, "he is used to it and he loves it."

I relaxed my ass and felt him enter, it felt great. I began to push back against his forward motion and felt him go in further.

"Wow", he does like it", Bob said, as he started thrusting harder. I matched his rhythm and soon he was bottoming out and moving faster and faster.

"I love it", Bob moaned, as John reached up and pulled my head down to his awaiting erection. I needed no pursuasion and quickly licked his precum and then engulfed his throbbing cock in my hungry mouth.

I wanted to have them both cum at the same time, but Bob couldn't hold back and came relatively quickly. I asked him not to pull out while I finished my breakfast. I worked on John's cock, giving him my very best blow job and was rewarded when he thrust deep into my throat and came like a firehose. I held him as far in my mouth as I could and swallowed his load, then I slowly moved in and out, milking him for every last drop. He was completely flacid when I pulled off his tasty meat and I felt Bob's cock pop out of me nether hole as I did.

"What did I tell you?'' asked John, "is he great or what"?

"That was fantastic", Bob responed as he left to go clean his already hardening member.

"My surprise for you is that Bob has never sucked one before and you and I are going to pop his cherry", John said when Bob had left the room. "Are you game"? He asked.

"Absolutely!" I said.

When Bob reentered the living room, he was already well on the way to getting fully erect again. John said that we should go into the bedroom.

"This time you will find out that I'm right about a man giving better blow jobs tha women", John told Bob.

He had Bob lie on the bed on his back and positioned me to his side with my head over his cock and balls.

"Do him", he said and I did.

I was happily sucking away when I felt John's hands on my hips, moving me around so that my knees were at Bob's shoulders. Then he forced me to staighten my legs and lie down beside Bob so that we were almost in a 69 position, only I was the only one with a cock in my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw John roll Bob toward me and take one of his hands and place it on my waiting cock. Bob resisted for a few seconds, but finall, gave in. Now my erection was right in front of Bob's face and he was tentatively stroking it. I noticed that he wasn't trying to draw back and he seemed to be staring at it. Next, John put a hand behind Bob's head and started applying pressure. I could feel Bob's whole body tensing up as he resisted.

"Come on Bobby, you know you want to do it, suck his cock". John crooned.

Suddenly bob relaxed and I felt a virgin mouth on my dick. It was like I was sucking myself; everything that I did to his, he did to mine. I closed my eyes and pretended that it was mine in my mouth and I lavished all my attention and making it cum. It lasted several minutes, then I knew that I was going to blow my load. John could see that I was getting ready to ejaculate and I heard him say.

"Get ready, Bobby, he's going to give it to you and you need to swallow it all. You'll love the taste and the sensation of a cock cumming in your mouth is unbelievable".

I held back as much as I could, trying to not cum before he did and thought that I had failed as I finally couldn't stop and released in his mouth. My cumming must have put him over the top, because he started as soon as I did and we both finished together. I thought that he would gag or try to throw up, but he continued to suck and milk mine as I did his.

I didn't have to work today so we continued to have fun all morning, but I'll stop here as this has gone way to long.

Thanks for sharing and don't ever think you've gone on for too long! The longer the better... :)

Shortly after my wife left for work, I got a text from John next door, "come on over, I've got something that I need your help with and I have a surprise".

John and Mindy moved in about 2 1/2 years ago and my wife and I introduced them to "swinging", shortly thereafter.

I hurried over, as I assumed that John had a morning "hard on" and wanted me to give him some relief. I went in through the back door and heard John call out that he was in the living room. Upon entering, I was blessed with the sight of a naked John sitting on the couch stroking his cock and an equally naked stranger sitting on an easy chair with his cock in hand, as well.

"Get naked, then come over here on this and suck my cock," John said patting the ottoman in front of him. I dropped my shorts pulled off my tee shirt and went over to where he was sitting.

"Get on your hands and knees and put your head where it wil do the most good," he said, adding, "this is my brother, Bob, He is going to fuck your ass."

I got into position, arching my back and spreading my knees so that Bob could get access to my rear.

"Don't start sucking me till Bob is in," John said, "I want to watch him plug you."

I watched over my shoulder has Bob approached me from behind with his dick in his hand. I could see precum running from the head and a shiver went through me.
He came up behind me and I felt the head of his member touch my anus, then slowly begin to press in.

I relaxed my ass and felt him enter, it felt great. I began to push back against his forward motion and felt him go in further.

"Wow", he does like it", Bob said, as he started thrusting harder. I matched his rhythm and soon he was bottoming out and moving faster and faster.

"I love it", Bob moaned, as John reached up and pulled my head down to his awaiting erection. I needed no pursuasion and quickly licked his precum and then engulfed his throbbing cock in my hungry mouth.

I wanted to have them both cum at the same time, but Bob couldn't hold back and came relatively quickly. I asked him not to pull out while I finished my breakfast. I worked on John's cock, giving him my very best blow job and was rewarded when he thrust deep into my throat and came like a firehose. I held him as far in my mouth as I could and swallowed his load, then I slowly moved in and out, milking him for every last drop. He was completely flacid when I pulled off his tasty meat and I felt Bob's cock pop out of me nether hole as I did.

"That was fantastic", Bob responed as he left to go clean his already hardening member.

"My surprise for you is that Bob has never sucked one before and you and I are going to pop his cherry", John said when Bob had left the room. "Are you game"? He asked.

"Absolutely!" I said.

When Bob reentered the living room, he was already well on the way to getting fully erect again. John said that we should go into the bedroom.

"This time you will find out that I'm right about a man giving better blow jobs tha women", John told Bob.

He had Bob lie on the bed on his back and positioned me to his side with my head over his cock and balls.

I was happily sucking away when I felt John's hands on my hips, moving me around so that my knees were at Bob's shoulders. Then he forced me to staighten my legs and lie down beside Bob so that we were almost in a 69 position, only I was the only one with a cock in my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw John roll Bob toward me and take one of his hands and place it on my waiting cock. Bob resisted for a few seconds, but finall, gave in. Now my erection was right in front of Bob's face and he was tentatively stroking it. I noticed that he wasn't trying to draw back and he seemed to be staring at it. Next, John put a hand behind Bob's head and started applying pressure. I could feel Bob's whole body tensing up as he resisted.

Suddenly bob relaxed and I felt a virgin mouth on my dick. It was like I was sucking myself; everything that I did to his, he did to mine. I closed my eyes and pretended that it was mine in my mouth and I lavished all my attention and making it cum. It lasted several minutes, then I knew that I was going to blow my load. John could see that I was getting ready to ejaculate and I heard him say.

"Get ready, Bobby, he's going to give it to you and you need to swallow it all. You'll love the taste and the sensation of a cock cumming in your mouth is unbelievable".

I held back as much as I could, trying to not cum before he did and thought that I had failed as I finally couldn't stop and released in his mouth. My cumming must have put him over the top, because he started as soon as I did and we both finished together. I thought that he would gag or try to throw up, but he continued to suck and milk mine as I did his.

I didn't have to work today so we continued to have fun all morning, but I'll stop here as this has gone way to long.[/

"Absolutely!" I said.

I didn't have to work today so we continued to have fun all morning, but I'll stop here as this has gone way to long.

Nice story

yes thank god,my suck buddy turned up this morning ,he has the day off to play golf and popped in for a quick blow job ,i was very happy to see him,he walked in and hugged me and kissed me and whispered suck me and i just sank to my knees and undid his trousers and pulled apart both halves and tugged them down and rubbed my face across hsi bulge through his boxers and then kissed him and pulled his boxers down and let his cock spring free whereupon i kissed it lovingly and began to lick it all over and kiss it and then i stroked it gently and guided it into my waiting mouth and sucked happily on him and massaged the base of his shaft as i sucked and moaned as i sucked , he likes it when i moan and i bobbed my head up and down on his cock and after some minutes he started to cum and i let the tip of his cock rest on my bottom lip and splash his cum in my mouth so i could taste it and then when he finished i swallowed and licked his cock to make sure i didnt miss any and then hepulled up his boxers and trousers and i stood up and he kissed me ,i love that ,some guys wont when you have taken their load ,and he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back